PDA

View Full Version : Androids not loading...

Pakmom1
06-09-2013, 10:17 AM
We are having a lot of problems getting into the game. Sometimes we get the loading screen and it locks, sometimes its just a black screen. We are having to re-try 5-6 times before it actually lets us in.

Please fix this!

Richie.
06-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Couple in our group is getting that too

SPWD
06-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Yep me too,sent at least 3reports in and countless other times when I didn't!

Beamer
06-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Same. 10 chars

big leg
06-09-2013, 12:58 PM
i sent this ticket to Gree for a couple of hours ago, it kinda tells the whole story:

"I bought Gold and right after that i bought the cheapiest money building. Right after that the wierdest thing happened!
The game froze, and every time when l run the game now it says "ERROR! Failed to load AIK's base".
Ive tried everything. Same thing every time I start the game. Sometimes the game refuses to start.
But sometimes I can still enter the game, but it always saying "ERROR! Unable to load AIK's base", so then i go on on like its no base at all, cant do anything there.
Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks"

hoffmanking
06-09-2013, 01:07 PM
happened to me on my Galaxy Note. I wait, i get the touchwizard saying modern war isn't responding, i hit wait, and it lets me in. works everytime. however, it takes five times longer to load and id prefer it not too.

big leg
06-09-2013, 02:00 PM
hoffmanking: did it happen to you to? the thing i described?

krabbie
06-10-2013, 04:54 AM
Same problem here, have the problem since yesterday, very annoying during world domination!

I am a cow
06-10-2013, 05:01 AM
2-3 in my group have this issue too cheers guys

bladekill184
06-12-2013, 12:43 PM
i sent this ticket to Gree for a couple of hours ago, it kinda tells the whole story:

"I bought Gold and right after that i bought the cheapiest money building. Right after that the wierdest thing happened!
The game froze, and every time when l run the game now it says "ERROR! Failed to load AIK's base".
Ive tried everything. Same thing every time I start the game. Sometimes the game refuses to start.
But sometimes I can still enter the game, but it always saying "ERROR! Unable to load AIK's base", so then i go on on like its no base at all, cant do anything there.
Please respond as soon as possible. Thanks"

Same I get this problem and don't know what to do about it