PDA

View Full Version : Name Change

BurnNotice69
06-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Now that we all have seen PUN change their name, I wonder how long it will be before we're all allowed to change not only our Faction names with a lot of our mergers, but also our player names.

It's only been 3 months since they stopped allowing name changes & said name changing would be allowed in-game, but I haven't seen this yet.

I know they're busy chasing hackers, but I know GREE has to have more than 5 people/programmers working for them.

Noble James
06-09-2013, 11:57 AM
If I'm not mistaken, I think Android users have access to in game name changing

CJ54
06-09-2013, 12:39 PM
We will do faction name changes through support as long as the requests do not get too insane for it (right now, it isn't a very common request, but PUN isn't the first one that has gotten a name change). Personal name changes are coming next update.

jchow69
06-09-2013, 12:46 PM
If I'm not mistaken, I think Android users have access to in game name changing

Yes, I have Android and iOS. I can change names in Android, but not iOS

CJ54
06-09-2013, 12:55 PM

Google's submission policies allow us to get some features out a bit faster for Droid than iOS or the Kindle.

Zachio
06-09-2013, 02:47 PM

Free or gold?

Col.Jessup
06-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Free or gold?

50 gold; same as it is to change nations.

MikeMerry
06-09-2013, 04:20 PM
How long does it normally take to resolve transfer game issues? Its been a week, and they closed my ticket today without it being resolved. I replied back and let GREE support know this, and now its open again and assigned.

Are there a list of steps I need to take in order to get the game back on my phone. No Im not talking about transferring the game...its too late because I dont have my old phone now. Im talking about after the old account has been sent to my new phone...is there something I need to do? Any help is much appreciated...

BurnNotice69
06-09-2013, 04:56 PM
CJ54 - I've had a request in for well over 3 months & I haven't got a response to change my faction's name. That's when I found out about the name changes not being allowed, but now you're saying faction names are being allowed. I'll submit it again, but as to the next update and in-game name changes being allowed, do you have any idea when the iOS update is coming?

Thanks!!

BurnNotice69
06-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Oh, & what is required to change the faction's name? Just the faction ID code or is there something else?

Thanks!

2nd Sea Raiders
06-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Google's submission policies allow us to get some features out a bit faster for Droid than iOS or the Kindle.

Thanks for the clarification