PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a pvp ltq like mq?

thunder
06-09-2013, 08:50 AM
For everyone that plays monster quest there is a very good limited time quest going on. I would love to have one like this in MW. For the raids you just have to raid a building you dont have to raid a specific building. What you think?

ppownage
06-09-2013, 09:10 AM
finding the right building is the fun... if u can attack any building its just like doing the energy ltq's. at least thats my opinion :p

KING Mr932
06-09-2013, 09:42 AM
I would love to have that in cc...

thunder
06-09-2013, 12:26 PM
finding the right building is the fun... if u can attack any building its just like doing the energy ltq's. at least thats my opinion :p some of them took a really long time to find them. Than no need for refills as your stamina was about full looking for all them hard to find buildings that everyone else was looking for.

CJ54
06-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Monster quest and Kingdom Age have had LTQs for a bit longer than MW, so there is more stuff in place on the back-end to make LTQs more diverse. We'll be fleshing the LTQs out in MW and CC over the course of some updates.

ppownage
06-09-2013, 01:07 PM
some of them took a really long time to find them. Than no need for refills as your stamina was about full looking for all them hard to find buildings that everyone else was looking for.
yes!! an event that gives good units for active players instead of gold playets :D loved it :p