PDA

View Full Version : If i wasn't so addicted i'd Go !!

Vegaman
06-09-2013, 05:26 AM
Dear GREE,

Why are you not sorting out the bugs that were reported weeks ago. I am still getting 3 hits occasionally, so have no confidence to buy gold as you have told me in 2 tickets its fixed and i must have mis counted my hits. WRONG

The Faction we are currently fighting NOW are all level 75 -90 and have Stats off the scale. 1-2 million attack and defence. I know we sent tickets from last war about them. In 10 mins they had racked up 200,000 wdp ? So every member is hitting like mad.

Wait ....... i hear them coming....... the liberals amongst us justifying this as legit. How can a Faction have such low level players all in the million plus stats and all spending or health regenerating like mad.

So once again we can say nothing as we will be banned, and you expect me and my group to spend real money on a game where the customer service is poor to say the least and Cheats are allowed to flourish as it makes the unsuspecting spend more to try and beat them.

Like i said i'm addicted. I think though after this war i'm gonna try abit of JULY THE 5TH. Some cold turkey.

Please listen to your forum members who enjoy this game and want the bugs fixed and the cheats booted.

Its not rocket science. Thanks V.

Vegaman
06-09-2013, 05:52 AM
Just finished and we lost. Not worried there as we are Gold free mostly. The team i mentioned is in the top 25 with just under 8 million points. So anyone below 12th or 13th place is being cheated out of a higher place.

ffp
06-09-2013, 06:16 AM
Maybe this will wake up Gree,

FOR EVERY HEALTH GLITCH NOT PATCHED UP YOU ARE LOSING GOLD SALE. EVERY HACKED 4 HITS IS 25 LESS GOLD IN YOUR POCKET.

Hey, its your money Gree. Your move buddy.

hushsway
06-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Just finished and we lost. Not worried there as we are Gold free mostly. The team i mentioned is in the top 25 with just under 8 million points. So anyone below 12th or 13th place is being cheated out of a higher place.

It's actually everyone below that team is cheated. Sucks to be 11, 26,51,... Hmmmmm... But I bet those factions will spend like crazy to try and reach the next spot.

DME
06-09-2013, 07:55 AM
The Faction we are currently fighting NOW are all level 75 -90 and have Stats off the scale. 1-2 million attack and defence. I know we sent tickets from last war about them. In 10 mins they had racked up 200,000 wdp ? So every member is hitting like mad.

Wait ....... i hear them coming....... the liberals amongst us justifying this as legit. How can a Faction have such low level players all in the million plus stats and all spending or health regenerating like mad.

Those factors alone don't prove anything, as they could simply be high spending LLP's.