PDA

View Full Version : Exploiters

hushsway
06-09-2013, 02:57 AM
So we are all still seeing cheats throughout the MW world, and many of us continue to contact support. So perhaps we could get a list of all the members that are banned from MW or accounts terminated from the exploiting the game. I'm sure all of us honest players would not mind seeing this lengthy document. It shows good faith, that something is being done and it will also help deter other not so honest members from even considering cheating or hacking.

How about it gree?

ohgreatitsryan
06-09-2013, 02:59 AM
As was said on another post, GREE says it violates their Privacy Policy, BUT.....

"More importantly let's look at it in terms of their ToS as a contract. If the hackers if breaching it, how is GREE still beholden to it and unable to post information? Maybe sirius can answer this: since the privacy policy is a portion of the ToS, and hackers are violating and nullifying it through hacking, why does it still apply?"

Zulfiqaar
06-09-2013, 03:02 AM
yup, the hackers should be named and shamed, would be a good deterrent

hushsway
06-09-2013, 03:04 AM
Well a screen name or modern war player name; is not violating privacy. That's the point of a screen name. To keep your personal information safe. Perhaps it's time to make a change on the policy letter, so these hackers are identified. It's a win win situation. Members are happy and gree is gaining the trust of the honest members

ohgreatitsryan
06-09-2013, 03:14 AM
Well a screen name or modern war player name; is not violating privacy. That's the point of a screen name. To keep your personal information safe. Perhaps it's time to make a change on the policy letter, so these hackers are identified. It's a win win situation. Members are happy and gree is gaining the trust of the honest members

That just means that gree would have to start actually banning the hackers, rather than just talking about it. That just sounds like too much work to me, tell us they are doing it is such an easier solution.

hushsway
06-09-2013, 03:21 AM
That just means that gree would have to start actually banning the hackers, rather than just talking about it. That just sounds like too much work to me, tell us they are doing it is such an easier solution.

Maybe, perhaps. I would live tongiventhem a chance I'm sure I'm not the only member nearly the quitting stage if changes aren't made soon. We have already lost many.

glitters
06-09-2013, 03:55 AM
Your mistaken assumption: Gree owes obligations to users under their ToS.

Correction: In fact, Gree owes no obligations to users. The ToS is a one way contract. Gree let's you play their game, and you agree to their terms. Only the user has obligations under the ToS. Gree doesn't. Just like any normal contract, the aggrieved party has the discretion to act on breaches by the other party.

e.g. hackers break the ToS by hacking but Gree doesn't have to ban them if it doesn't want to.

hushsway
06-09-2013, 04:04 AM
Your mistaken assumption: Gree owes obligations to users under their ToS.

Correction: In fact, Gree owes no obligations to users. The ToS is a one way contract. Gree let's you play their game, and you agree to their terms. Only the user has obligations under the ToS. Gree doesn't. Just like any normal contract, the aggrieved party has the discretion to act on breaches by the other party.

e.g. hackers break the ToS by hacking but Gree doesn't have to ban them if it doesn't want to.

Good point, so I would love to hear what gree thinks about releasing these names. Obviously silence means they don't give a damn, but perhaps today is gonna be a great. A day were gree shows good faith to their members.

It could happen?

glitters
06-09-2013, 04:06 AM
Gree too busy counting money.

Fl@sh
06-09-2013, 05:22 AM
Here, let me help you:

Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex, Alex.

hushsway
06-09-2013, 06:21 AM
Touché, however that is not the only exploiter out there. You know this, I know this.

DME
06-09-2013, 08:02 AM
I think his point (which is one that I made in another post) is that player names are not unique, so posting names is meaningless and would undoubtedly lead to numerous cases of mistaken identity by players.

Jd-fors
06-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Mods coming on their forum to say they just banned 500 players means nothing to me.seemingly it takes months to ban a player that one can spot in a couple of minutes.maybe it's time for the mods to figure out a way to gain player trust.how about customer support.one sends a ticket on a hack.they can send a response back saying yes or no using that ticket number with no name mentioned.that is proof positive and also gives a timeline to a real investigation.