PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to you?

GTZ
06-08-2013, 11:29 PM
I bought gold last night and my gold counter went up by the amount of gold i bought but then immediately went right back down by the same amount so I never got my gold (well I had it for like half a second before it went away :p). I sent a ticket in but I am worried. Has this happened to anyone else and did gree help you out?

Orr77
06-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Unfortunately it is not unheard of. Your ticket will be answered, but don't expect it before the end of WD. I've lost a vault this weekend as well.

GTZ
06-08-2013, 11:55 PM
dang that sux. at least it sounds like gree will address it. thanks for the info

Sirius
06-09-2013, 12:15 AM
Please provide a screen shot or copy of the receipt of the purchase when contacting support. This will help speed things along.

~Sirius

ohgreatitsryan
06-09-2013, 02:36 AM
Please provide a screen shot or copy of the receipt of the purchase when contacting support. This will help speed things along.

~Sirius

Is support actually handling this now? A week ago they told me to go to apple for a refund. You guys need to actually talk about this and figure out what your policy is.

Jd-fors
06-09-2013, 08:32 AM
When you say speed things along,what do you mean?i have supplied receipts on open tickets that have been active a month and the only help i get is asking again and again for the receipts that I keep providing.the amount of effort in ignoring my tickets has got to be more of a drain than actually taking a couple of minutes and doing whats right and awarding me what I paid for!

MadFox
06-09-2013, 08:39 AM

~Sirius

I don't think everybody takes screenshots of purchases...
maybe if someone has burnt his fingers once...but usually players rely on the functionality of a game.

GTZ
06-09-2013, 09:53 AM

~Sirius

Thanks for your attention and will do.