PDA

View Full Version : Sent a ticket in today

Golf4life
06-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Probably about 6-8 hours ago about an issue with the game crashing. Received a response just now. Don't know about any of you, but this is the best response time I have even HEARD of, much less happen to me.

Actually received a couple of responses today.

Gree is starting to restore some faith. I'll keep my ear to the ground still to make sure it isn't just a fad.

gvenom
06-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Wow, how did you get such a fast response? I made a ticket 6 days ago and still no answer.
Is there a faster way I don't know about? help would be really appreciated.

Golf4life
06-09-2013, 08:47 PM
send in multiple tickets maybe?

i sent one in about two weeks ago, was answered yesterday. then the one that i sent in yesterday morning was answered about 5 minutes afterwards.

gvenom
06-09-2013, 09:15 PM
I'll make another ticket tomorrow morning maybe I get lucky. I already missed this event and I hope my faction doesn't give me the boot.

Golf4life
06-09-2013, 09:23 PM
they probably will if you haven't told them yet
I'll make another ticket tomorrow morning maybe I get lucky. I already missed this event and I hope my faction doesn't give me the boot.

gvenom
06-11-2013, 06:41 PM
I made another ticket and got a confirmation on email but its still waiting on a assignment to a rep. Can't understand why it takes so long to respond. Getting tired of waiting might just quit this game for good.
I'm really disappointed with gree right now.

DME
06-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Can't understand why it takes so long to respond.

You seriously can't understand why it may take a while for a response?
Just think how many players/accounts there are and how many issues the game has. It doesn't exactly take a genius to figure out why it may take a while for a response. I'm not saying that their support is good, but really, come on.

Rowdydowdy
06-11-2013, 07:09 PM
I made a post on Friday about a hacker. Two hours later I got a reply thanking me and was advised he had been banned. Best response time that I ever received....

gvenom
06-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Well I still DONT understand, and sarcastic responses really don't matter
at this point, it's been more than 13 days not hours. If I said "I posted a ticket 10minutes ago" I would not be complaining. I normally spend money on this game yeah "real money" so I would expect a form of acknowledgement of their part. Oh and Yes I do have an idea of how many players are on mW I been playing for more than a year. I might be new to the forum but not on the game. If you know someone that can help I would really apretiate it, being a senior member.
I'm not an A hole, im just trying to get back on my game that I grown to enjoy so much.

Miller25
06-11-2013, 08:20 PM
I was shorted on my gold bonus by 12,500 gold and I sent ticket two or three days before war. I got response today it was a automated BS response with no mention of giving me proper amount of gold. I have bank records to support what I spent to!!

Mcdoc
06-11-2013, 09:10 PM
I made a post on Friday about a hacker. Two hours later I got a reply thanking me and was advised he had been banned. Best response time that I ever received....

I'm calling BS - LoL

1) we haven't seen a ticket answered in 2 hours since before Brazil.

2) All they ever say about a hacker account is that " we do not report actions taken . . . "

Wait - did I see correct on the weather channel this morning - were there snow balls in hell ? - LoL

Golf4life
06-11-2013, 09:13 PM
how much did you spend in American dollars?

not how many vaults, but how much money?

I was shorted on my gold bonus by 12,500 gold and I sent ticket two or three days before war. I got response today it was a automated BS response with no mention of giving me proper amount of gold. I have bank records to support what I spent to!!

Miller25
06-12-2013, 09:22 PM
I spent $1,080.00 in American dollars! It was all in one month and I know because I have bank records to prove it!