PDA

View Full Version : New sale idea

WinD-n-RaiN
06-08-2013, 09:01 PM
I was thinking, that instead of taking money off on sales, they raise the amount of gold you get. So instead of
1500 gold = $100 you now get
1600 gold = $100

It would be interesting to see...

Golf4life
06-08-2013, 09:04 PM
more than likely, it wouldn't be apples to apples.

For it to be completely accurate, it would need to be 1875 Gold for $100

I could see this being implemented, and the sale be $100 for 1800 gold and people not doing the math.

Ericinico
06-08-2013, 09:15 PM
I could see this being implemented, and the sale be $100 for 1800 gold and people not doing the math.20% more gold

Golf4life
06-08-2013, 09:23 PM
correct.

but that does not equate to 20% off.

1500/80 = 18.75. Or 18.75 Gold per Dollar ratio for a 20% off sale. Now multiple that number by any dollar amount you will to find out what you should be getting value wise for your dollar.

In this instance, we will take the number of $100. 100*18.75 = 1875 gold.

Thus an 20% off sale would VALUE-WISE equate to 1875 gold.

It is very easy to see with your math how people would think they are getting the same value when they are not.
20% more gold

DME
06-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Another idea would be for them to gradually increase the amount of gold over time.
e.g.
$100 =
Now - 1500 gold
6 months time - 1750 gold
12 months time - 2000 gold
18 months time - 2250 gold
etc.

Note 1: The period of time is real world time, not based on the age of the account.
Note 2 : The values I used were just for the purposes of an example.

Golf4life
06-08-2013, 09:31 PM
this would coincide well with natural inflation as well as stat inflation that seems to be on the rise.

Another idea would be for them to gradually increase the amount of gold over time.
e.g.
$100 =
Now - 1500 gold
6 months time - 1750 gold
12 months time - 2000 gold
18 months time - 2250 gold
etc.

Note 1: The period of time is real world time, not based on the age of the account.
Note 2 : The values I used were just for the purposes of an example.

WinD-n-RaiN
06-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Yo Doctor F!!!! Ur back!!! Don't blame you. Gree is a B****

WinD-n-RaiN
06-08-2013, 10:12 PM
F*ck you gree i'm going to apple to get my money back. Then i'm going to file a complaint to the attorney general.
We know. You already visited the thread...

DME
06-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Then i'm going to file a complaint to the attorney general.

Judging by the lack of maturity that you are demonstrating with all the spam, I find that unlikely.

Anyway, since you seem to like spam so much, here you go

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FOIrYyQawGI/TKEBO3a-tzI/AAAAAAAADBY/MU1r8KEQS-g/s1600/Spam.jpg

WinD-n-RaiN
06-08-2013, 10:18 PM
F*CK you GREE I'M GOING TO APPLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THEN I'M GOING TO FILE A COMPLAINT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL.

YOU WANT SPAM GREE!!!?? HERE's SOME F*CKING SPAM!

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM
Thank you Doctor f. I should complain to they attorney general about you....

DFI
06-09-2013, 12:02 AM
this would coincide well with natural inflation as well as stat inflation that seems to be on the rise.

But what would also likely happen is the bonus gold program being adjusted for that inflation too. Well for those who buy in bulk....

LQQK HERE
06-09-2013, 01:14 AM
New things are great. Old things need maintenance first.