PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Gold

Doctor F
06-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I've been waiting for my May bonus gold to arrive, I've sent a ticket in on Thursday and still no answer. I've been posting on the forum to no avail. How do I get my bonus gold..call Apple and get a refund and buy more gold?? This is stunning how you treat someone that spent over $1000 last month. Your customer service is unparalleled.

ComingUpRoses
06-08-2013, 01:32 PM
That's just not right. Fail!

United Nation of Foxes
06-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Why have you idiots banned doctor F? He has a valid question just a shame you guys cant give him an answer, so much for CJ54 post saying its a new start.....

jchow69
06-08-2013, 02:28 PM
That ain't right. He is a good, hard working guy, asking for his pay and you shut him up and fire him??!! Wow, never heard of that injust before!

ComingUpRoses
06-08-2013, 02:34 PM
No bonus gold, and then gagged for asking about it? Even worse. FAIL doesn't cover it!

Vacius
06-08-2013, 02:43 PM
They made a shed of money from him and shut him up. Shame on you Gree if you dont have an ansver for that guy!!!

Adm.J
06-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Retaliation for trying to organize the gold boycott?

DME
06-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Probably for spamming it all over the place. They also don't deal with support issues on the forums.

I feel a little dirty for defending them, but he did break the forum rules

Paul Wall
06-08-2013, 04:56 PM
What rule did he break?????? He asked if his best option was to go through Apple. Pathetic cowards

DME
06-08-2013, 04:59 PM
As I said, spamming.

ohgreatitsryan
06-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Probably for spamming it all over the place. They also don't deal with support issues on the forums.

Yeah, but they also don't deal with support issues through, you know, SUPPORT. So what are we supposed to do? Just sit around holding are private parts?

DME
06-08-2013, 05:35 PM
There's no need to hold your private parts. Gree is already holding them snugly in a vice.

But there are really only the two options.
Either wait it out and hope that it gets sorted sooner rather than later/never or seek support from an outside entity if it's a money issue.

Marcus Brutus
06-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Hey DME I'm not here to pick a fight with you but if someone spends over $1000 of 54 people's money to play this game he should receive what is due him. I'm sure he's been trying to go through customer service like he said since Thursday. And tried to private message CJ to no avail. Considering the wars only last 72 hours how should he get what is rightfully his? Yes he spammed everywhere trying to get their attention but they obviously do not want to deal with him. But lets look at some more facts here..last week there was objections over the fact that people were hacking the health boosts. Gree says they fixed the problem and were going to do better customer service. We should all be very worried that there is nobody around to answer his complaints. What if there are more hackers? Gree obviously has nobody working this weekend considering they wouldn't respond to him. With the hackers driving the point totals up and nobody home to deal with these problems suggest a willful negligence on the part of Gree. For them to say they will deal with the hackers and rearrange the factions final placement does nothing to correct all the money that is being spent to achieve these positions. In essence Gree is saying we are going to keep all the money that the hackers bring us and give out a few more virtual 'prizes' is wrong and the better business bureau should look into this fraud. Gree is showing me that they really don't care about anyone that plays the game honestly. We should be thankful to have players with virtues like them and shame on Gree for willfully stealing people's money! Once again thank you for your time.

Paul Wall
06-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Hell yeah. Better Business Bureau is the ticket.

Hey DME I'm not here to pick a fight with you but if someone spends over $1000 of 54 people's money to play this game he should receive what is due him. I'm sure he's been trying to go through customer service like he said since Thursday. And tried to private message CJ to no avail. Considering the wars only last 72 hours how should he get what is rightfully his? Yes he spammed everywhere trying to get their attention but they obviously do not want to deal with him. But lets look at some more facts here..last week there was objections over the fact that people were hacking the health boosts. Gree says they fixed the problem and were going to do better customer service. We should all be very worried that there is nobody around to answer his complaints. What if there are more hackers? Gree obviously has nobody working this weekend considering they wouldn't respond to him. With the hackers driving the point totals up and nobody home to deal with these problems suggest a willful negligence on the part of Gree. For them to say they will deal with the hackers and rearrange the factions final placement does nothing to correct all the money that is being spent to achieve these positions. In essence Gree is saying we are going to keep all the money that the hackers bring us and give out a few more virtual 'prizes' is wrong and the better business bureau should look into this fraud. Gree is showing me that they really don't care about anyone that plays the game honestly. We should be thankful to have players with virtues like them and shame on Gree for willfully stealing people's money! Once again thank you for your time.

Marcus Brutus
06-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Well if there is nobody there who's to boot the hackers? Obviously gree doesn't care about the hackers is what I'm taking from all this. That or if you do speak up about the hacking problem you will be punished. We've already faced someone that was an obvious hacker. The only thing thing they care about the hackers is how much money they bring them. Everybody buy gold at your own risk their is obviously no one policing the game..but come Monday afternoon they will say how great everything went and everything will be swept under the rug. And if you actually did send something into support about a hacker wait a couple of weeks for them to say thanks for pointing it out but we don't disclose results and next thing you'll get is a survey asking you to rate their customer service. Isn't life great in the world of Gree?

DME
06-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Hey DME...

Don't get me wrong, I believe their support needs some serious restructuring. In my opinion they should have at least three separate addresses for support.
1. Billing support - for all things related to money transactions. These tickets should be responded to; if not resolved within 2 business days.
2. Community support - for reporting hackers, player abuse (racist/vulgar posts on walls) and that sort of thing.
3. General Support - for all other issues

Maybe
4. Bug reports

Any sent to the wrong address should be forwarded to the correct one, which would put it to the end of that addresses queue. That way anybody intentionally sending to the wrong address in an attempt to get a faster response would actually end up waiting longer than they would have if they'd sent it to the correct address in the first place.

It would just be far more efficient and go a long way to rebuilding customer confidence (in my opinion).

njemt242
06-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Do you guys really expect gree to respond. They got his money, why would they give him anything that functions properly. The only responses you are going to get on these forums are that you are breaking forum rules and contact customer support. After contacting customer support you will get an email asking if your issue has been resolved. Really? How about someone actually responding. Oh wait its probably nap time for the little ones who show up at gree to collect a paycheck. Do you really think gree cares if you got your bonus gold? Or about the hackers that are causing you to buy more gold.

Marcus Brutus
06-08-2013, 08:21 PM
I guess this explains it all in a nutshell...

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/gree-international-in-san-francisco-ca-439843

It's the better business rating of Gree

Golf4life
06-08-2013, 08:26 PM
I guess this explains it all in a nutshell...

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/gree-international-in-san-francisco-ca-439843

It's the better business rating of Gree

Does anyone here actually understand a BBB rating?

You only get one if you pay them their monthly dues. Then, the ONLY reason you drop in a rating is if you are late or miss or stop making payments to them.

It has NOTHING to do with customer service.

Marcus Brutus
06-08-2013, 08:42 PM
I might not understand that but I can understand the 17 complaints against them..

Golf4life
06-08-2013, 08:43 PM
the 17 complaints are logged by the BBB for them not paying their bill.

apparently, you aren't buying enough gold for them to care about their BBB rating.

DME
06-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Considering the number of players there are, 17 complaints isn't much at all.
Of the 17 complaints, only one didn't receive a response, 3 "BBB found business made good faith effort to resolve complaint but customer not satisfied with business response" and 13 resolved, so I find it surprising that it's rated GREE an F to be honest, which makes it clear that it's purely based on them not paying to be "BBB accredited".

I'm not saying that GREE does or doesn't deserve an F rating, but based on the data available on the BBB page, it is clearly unwarranted. They should really have a blank rating, as the majority of the F rating is due to the BBB "not having sufficient information".

Sirius
06-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Feedback and issues noted folks.

Closing thread.