PDA

View Full Version : Sirius, can you help me with an accidental gold rush purchase?

jjm521
06-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Stupid me clicked the vault button and it did the ole double click thing and rushed my vault, blowing like 1200 gold in one second :(. Please tell the programmers to add a confirmation button for this stuff. In the meantime, how can i get my gold back before the war ends? Or am i just screwed? Thanks

jjm521
06-08-2013, 12:42 PM
I did contact support already but i was hoping i could get my gold back before the end of the war.

United Nation of Foxes
06-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Write a ticket to support, that's all you can do.

They will refund the gold

hushsway
06-08-2013, 01:24 PM
After the war for sure. Think this has happened to everyone once or twice.

Jammed Up
06-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Please tell the programmers to add a confirmation button for this stuff.

Sorry, but this is impossible to program into the game. They just can't do it, I'm sure they've tried but it's too complex a task.

Perhaps the next generation of programmers will be able to get a handle on how to do this in the next 10 to 15 years, but for now a confirmation button just isn't possible.

We'll have full-body Virtual Reality suits before we have a confirmation button.

Brahmin
06-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Good luck man, I did the same thing and was told they would be unable to reimburse me.

They will never add a confirmation for that or instant expansions or upgrades, it make too much sense and besides gree would lose out on all the accidental gold that's spent. I'm sure it's a huge amount, the way certain things are arranged make it seem like they want you to accidentally spend gold.

KFH
06-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Did this with a smaller amount, took a week or so, but got the gold back. Send in a ticket and you will get it back.. Good luck to you

CaseyF
06-08-2013, 07:01 PM
This happened to me last night too! 500 gold down the drain. I'm hoping they can reimburse me, I reallyyyy did not want
that at all. Adding a confirmation button shouldn't be too hard to do. It's a little popup that would just say "Are you sure?". It would save them a lot of problems with people doing this.

njemt242
06-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Adding a confirmation button shouldn't be too hard to do.

This is Gree we are talking about. Everything to fix a game is hard for them

commander Don
06-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Ticket but wait.. back log imminent.

ohgreatitsryan
06-09-2013, 02:42 AM
Don't even bother with a ticket to GREE, if you want it refunded before the war, just tell apple or google about it, get it refunded from them, and re-purchase the gold. You can get your money back from them in 24hrs. Both iTunes and Google play support have told me that because GREE's customer service is so horrible, they refund purchases made in their games, even though it goes against their policy.

Funbags
06-09-2013, 05:08 AM
I've accidentally done that with land and support told me I was not getting my gold back

I am a cow
06-09-2013, 05:15 AM
Tell support that it is urgent and then hope that they are not a$$holes so that they return your gold

Poppa
06-09-2013, 06:14 AM
What exactly is rushing gold? Just so i am aware to not do it. Thanks