PDA

View Full Version : Real life

SGT Rud
06-08-2013, 11:48 AM
During the Columbia WD, my wife and I moved into our new house. Half our faction was there to move boxes. Today I sit in my new back yard drinking coffee, enjoying the sun. Between hits on opponents, I am flipping hamburgers on the grill. Shortly, between hits we will continue to hang shelves and pictures. It's only lunch time, and later half the faction members will be over for the BBQ. The grass needs cut. My wife will sit and watch, using both our accounts to fight with while I struggle the mower in an battle of two week old tall grass. The gazebo will go up for shade. Across the front I will hang a sign saying "Welcome World Police". It's homemade by my wife. Little hand prints in blue on it from my son. His birthday is next weekend. We were going to celebrate tomorrow, but postponed it to continue unpacking. The faction is here to help. How is your weekend? Anything other than a small phone?

pick_sax
06-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Sgt, that's what it's all about.

Here today, ammo run, breakfast run, mowing- took 10 minutes cause I have to turn around so much.

Next is play date for my kid, and dinner with family and friends. AND fighting mw battles!

It's all good!

Big John
06-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Becoming harder with the good weather, novelty beginning to wear off, maybe a one day event.

Pakmom1
06-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Sgt, that's what it's all about.

Here today, ammo run, breakfast run, mowing- took 10 minutes cause I have to turn around so much.

Next is play date for my kid, and dinner with family and friends. AND fighting mw battles!

It's all good!

Had to respond, already did the ammo run, husbands been off/on doing yard work, family came and went (and yes, they went on the ammo run with us, lol), getting ready for dinner, and battling through it all!

Sgt. Rud, sounds like an awesome day! Congrats on the new home.
Pam