PDA

View Full Version : Cant open MW anymore

MSH
06-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Something strange is going on! I just can not open my MW application, even though it was reloaded several times and my device is working perfectly fine.

Obviously, I can not contact tech support directly via MW, but I forwarded PM to CJ - hopefully that helps.

Meanwhile, I am being MIA in Madagascar...

Just wondering - is it me, or there is a glitch in the game?

Also - any advise is greatly appreciated :)

Golf4life
06-08-2013, 11:47 AM
couple of our teammates have had HUGE issues with connecting to server. myself took over 5 minutes one time after purchasing a medpack...which was awesome since when i cam back the battle was over.

Jd-fors
06-08-2013, 12:03 PM
I had a problem connecting last week with wifi but could get in using 3G.

Poppa
06-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Two players using android are locked out now in our faction

Gpzoon
06-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi am @ndroid user, and today, for 3 hours, I got victim of the same issue. Everytime, after charged the texures, my system crashed denying me to enter the game.
"Modern War program has stopped working" was the msg I read many and many times.
I removed and reinstalled the game 3 times but the issue kept persisting. I sent a ticket to Gree and 2 hours later problem was sorted out.

MSH
06-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks! I actually use IPad and everything, except MW is working ju8st fine. I receive no messages, while trying to open
MW - just get a game cover picture for a split second and then just an icon again...cant contact the tech support via the game, as it just wont open :(

Gpzoon
06-08-2013, 03:46 PM
A way to contact the support is editing a previous ticket u sent b4. U need only to open ur ingame email and working on it.
This will give possibility to send them data of your device, version of the game installed and so on. U have to change the data time group and the subjecg sending to support@funzio.com
Otherwise you send them an email trying to put as much data are avsilable.

bigman
06-08-2013, 03:58 PM
It happens to me so many times , u just have to keep trying