PDA

View Full Version : Started a war and will not come up. Now some players are locked out

rar
06-08-2013, 11:34 AM
We started a war, that never came up. Tried to restart another war and nothing will come up. I have a couple of players that are locked out of the game? Anyone else having troubles?

Paul Wall
06-08-2013, 11:42 AM
No, but all they are going to tell you here is to send in a ticket so I wouldn't wait for that lame answer and just go ahead and send in a ticket.

rar
06-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Now more people are locked out including me. my second account is in and when I try to declare war, it says another member has declared war it should start shortly

MadFox
06-08-2013, 01:58 PM
maybe Gree found something fishy on your accounts ?

Adm.J
06-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Sounds like maybe a lot of retaliation going on? I wonder just how many of these factions seeing issues had members that were vocal against Gree. Could I be next?

Weed
06-08-2013, 08:22 PM
I don't know what's going on, or if it's similar to your problem, but our faction has been stuck in the war declared screen for well over 3 hours now! No system notification of someone declaring war and no war! Just "War Declared".

We have lost almost 50,000 points waiting, and losing position fast! This is brutal. What's going on?

I sent in a ticket, but wondering if any other factions are having those issues? It doesn't seem like anyone is "Locked out" of the game, we just can't do battle.

I only have a few people who pay for gold for these battles, and now they are losing out on the money they spent for the gold for the positions and unit rewards we will now miss out on. I have no idea how long fixing this issue will take.

Anyone else with this issue?