PDA

View Full Version : epic boss guide

crazymac
06-08-2013, 10:39 AM
i know someone wrote a guide on the strenght of each tier of boss is and can not find it any help would be nice

Bala82
06-08-2013, 10:44 AM
The guide might need to be adjusted we can tell new boss event will have some changes from what i gather.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47322-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Boss-Events

crazymac
06-08-2013, 10:49 AM
thank you that was what i was looking for

panty sniffer
06-08-2013, 10:59 AM
MattThomas 08 had posted a boss event calculator Xcel sheet too but the link is broken now. Anyone know if there's a new one available? It was off by two boss kills but still very useful.

Edit: NM, it's still there but I got an IE explorer error for some reason. Choose "open in new window" if you're using IE
. It also made me sign in to my google account to view it.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5LAouWWY8ZlaU56MXFxT3FnZVk/edit

Very useful tool. Just don't trust the gold needed totals at the bottom if you scroll down. They're wrong and you have to add up totals manually.

Download it to Xcel compatable device to edit/

johnny boy phd #2
06-08-2013, 12:21 PM
The guide might need to be adjusted we can tell new boss event will have some changes from what i gather.

is it going beat boss multiples of 5 MW style? i like it both ways, but i wish not, most likely i will not be able to go all the way in current tier #3. in MW attack bonuses count on the boss, att/def stat numbers are way up there, and there's all sorts of health regen bonuses which allows more hits in two hours - i read about a guy who is able to go for 31 attacks. most likely these changes are difficult to implement, so maybe we are dodging them so far, but if changed, information about top boss health in each tier would be extremely valuable by next week.

moose man
06-08-2013, 12:52 PM
They may go the KA route and give a special prize for winning each of the 9 items

Fearless
06-08-2013, 12:59 PM
They may go the KA route and give a special prize for winning each of the 9 items

Guess we will se in a couple of days

Fearless
06-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Nice guide btw

Bala82
06-08-2013, 01:38 PM
is it going beat boss multiples of 5 MW style? i like it both ways, but i wish not, most likely i will not be able to go all the way in current tier #3. in MW attack bonuses count on the boss, att/def stat numbers are way up there, and there's all sorts of health regen bonuses which allows more hits in two hours - i read about a guy who is able to go for 31 attacks. most likely these changes are difficult to implement, so maybe we are dodging them so far, but if changed, information about top boss health in each tier would be extremely valuable by next week.

We won't know until Tuesday and we just see how change will be i just hope they havn't adjusted the boss stength. I rather kept it as same open

Alex_
06-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Tuesday or Monday? I thought its starts on the Monday

panty sniffer
06-08-2013, 02:24 PM
They need to add another tier 6 and make tier 5 less impossible. Especially since the player lvl cap was raised some time ago. Better yet , they should have continued to just make a tier for every 25 levels after 100. I'm only tier 3 but I can feel your pain if your lvl 101 or higher.

They prolly made tier 5 with a strong lvl 200 in mind back in the day. at lest the recent stat inflation and LTQ's have helped though.

Vito Corleone
06-09-2013, 01:43 AM
If Bill would have gotten 1 cent, in royalty, for all people reading his guide he would have had much gold to buy henchmen.;)

OffensivelyNamedGuy
06-09-2013, 08:49 AM
I believe the reason the tiers stop at level 100 is because you max out your mafia at level 100. Adding more tiers doesn't really make sense. A level 250 brings the same amount of items to battle as a level 100... Why should the level 100 have an easier time than the 250?

(This assumes max mafia is still 500)