PDA

View Full Version : World domination

nickdpro99
06-08-2013, 05:15 AM
Wow it seems as if most factions are going gold free this time.
ANYWAYS..

I sincerely believe that it would be great I'd there could be one WD event in which all the factions go gold free. Like 0 gold, 0 hacking. Then we'll know which faction is truly the best. It's annoying seeing how only the big money spenders are the ones who always occupy the top spots. There are other people with potential to be the top dogs. It's frankly super riduculous to see people arguing over a virtual 'world'. Is this real life? NO. Mature up guys. Stop wasting your money. Until now I haven't even thought of buying gold. And frankly PUN and FE, you guys have to stop being so self centered about the top spot.

Also in case you guys have any opinions don't post rage and troll comments.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this :)

2nd Sea Raiders
06-08-2013, 05:19 AM
I agree with you, it would be great if everyone could go gold free. The odds of that ever happening are minuscule though :(

nickdpro99
06-08-2013, 05:22 AM
I agree with you, it would be great if everyone could go gold free. The odds of that ever happening are minuscule though :(

More like impossible man. The top 3 factions especially are in love with their so called 'authority' in the WD events.

I am a cow
06-08-2013, 05:45 AM
that is why you join a top faction like CEL and score as many points as you can

nickdpro99
06-08-2013, 05:50 AM
that is why you join a top faction like CEL and score as many points as you can

It will be at least 3-4 months before I am top 250 and 100 material. Makes me sad seeing its the same 3 names at the top. But really the Formation of Super united Pirates was the last straw.

quagmir
06-08-2013, 06:09 AM
Wow it seems as if most factions are going gold free this time.
ANYWAYS..

I sincerely believe that it would be great I'd there could be one WD event in which all the factions go gold free. Like 0 gold, 0 hacking. Then we'll know which faction is truly the best. It's annoying seeing how only the big money spenders are the ones who always occupy the top spots. There are other people with potential to be the top dogs. It's frankly super riduculous to see people arguing over a virtual 'world'. Is this real life? NO. Mature up guys. Stop wasting your money. Until now I haven't even thought of buying gold. And frankly PUN and FE, you guys have to stop being so self centered about the top spot.

Also in case you guys have any opinions don't post rage and troll comments.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this :)

We play in a virtual world but live in a real world, it doesn't make the game any less real, unless this is all in my head. Have you never argued or differed in opinion on a movie, tv show or even music? It all entertainment and people have different opinions.

Why? Why is it your business how other people spend the money they have? Just because you think gold isn't worth buying doesn't mean other don't get enjoyment from it. This is a transaction between the player and gree (google and apple indirectly) It doesn't involve you. You aren't the IRS.

You say they need to stop being so self centered about being number 1. Why? It is a game. Do people play games hoping to be last? Most want to be the best they can be in games and in life. Number 1 is the best that you can be...

You know what annoys me. The big spenders always have a bigger house and a better car then those who got it for free.

And then you tell people who don't think like you not to reply. This is a forum. How arrogant can you be?

I am a cow
06-08-2013, 06:15 AM
We play in a virtual world but live in a real world, it doesn't make the game any less real, unless this is all in my head. Have you never argued or differed in opinion on a movie, tv show or even music? It all entertainment and people have different opinions.

Why? Why is it your business how other people spend the money they have? Just because you think gold isn't worth buying doesn't mean other don't get enjoyment from it. This is a transaction between the player and gree (google and apple indirectly) It doesn't involve you. You aren't the IRS.

You say they need to stop being so self centered about being number 1. Why? It is a game. Do people play games hoping to be last? Most want to be the best they can be in games and in life. Number 1 is the best that you can be...

You know what annoys me. The big spenders always have a bigger house and a better car then those who got it for free.

And then you tell people who don't think like you not to reply. This is a forum. How arrogant can you be?

There isn't enough room for another troll

nickdpro99
06-08-2013, 06:27 AM
Im just telling the trolls and 'haters' to stop. Did I ever say anything about those with different opinions to not post anything. That's one of your points contradicted
Anyway this is your opinion and I have my opinion.
Also it is rather bizarre to see how people waste so much of their money to be the top dogs. And what if I want to make my comment on this? Who are you to stop me eh? What if I have interest in knowing how much money other people are spending? So one of my questions to you is why are you being such a prick and trying to stop me from asking questions!?
This is a forum and I possess rights to express opinions and ask questions.

Also you talk about being first in games. What is the point of it? Are you gonna get any extra money? Lol hell no? How about using the money somewhere else? Such as donations? Voluntary work? Why is our generation a bunch of shi*heads doing nothing but mindlessly tapping on a screen.

Also I agree on your point on aiming to be the best at a game. But shouldn't you realise your own limits? Shouldn't you realise when you are disrupting and spoiling the gaming experience for others?

So I believe you shouldn't call others arrogant without understanding implied meanings. :)

SGT Rud
06-08-2013, 10:35 AM
I would like to see a second WD. A free WD, the weekend after regular WD. To play for the capital for the country we just fought for. Prizes oils be just units, no bonuses.

Mr. Pink
06-08-2013, 10:53 AM
I would like to see a second WD. A free WD, the weekend after regular WD. To play for the capital for the country we just fought for. Prizes oils be just units, no bonuses.

That would be fun. Be even more interesting if only cash units worked in free WD.

Here's an idea: Have insurgent/guerrilla wars. Open all the previous "conquered" countries up for prizes. The prizes and requirements vary by country. Some countries (like China) can be gold and the prizes are great. Other countries (like Greenland) have lower stat prizes but is 100% free. Factions must choose a country to participate in before it starts.

Ssne
06-08-2013, 11:15 AM
The results for a "free" WD would be largely the same. Hopefully no one who's in a top 100 faction thinks that if they matched up with FE or whatever the pirates call themselves they'd have a chance. Let's see. Minimum defense in both those groups is at least 500K, probably more. So you might have one or two guys in your faction that could hit their weakest....and they have 60 who can hit any of yours. Meanwhile, they are regen-ing in about 5 or 6 minutes vs. 10-12 for you, so they get double the amount of hits.

It would be U-G-L-Y, so be careful what you wish for.

DME
06-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Also you talk about being first in games. What is the point of it? Are you gonna get any extra money? Lol hell no? How about using the money somewhere else? Such as donations? Voluntary work? Why is our generation a bunch of shi*heads doing nothing but mindlessly tapping on a screen.

Some people spend under $1k on a car, others spend $150k+ and others buy a helicopter.
Some people spend $200k on a home, others spend millions.

Also, chances are that the big spenders in the game do donate to charity, as donations to charity are tax deductible expenses.