I am a cow
06-08-2013, 04:56 AM
Pick it up GREE a top 1000 faction

DL= 2.9 million+ defense
Now lets look at his inventory...

Level 250= MiG 250 ok most people who got this are totally legit
887 lead soldiers
166 commando commanders

Hmmm I wonder what else he has... wow 167 orbital hammers!
Now lets see what else he has wow 100+ on every rare loot drop from the maps!
These are totally the doing of a legit player!

Of course I have reported him and hopefully will be banned otherswise he needs to F himself

United Nation of Foxes
06-08-2013, 05:00 AM
It's becoming all too common these days I don't even bother reporting it

HunterKiller
06-08-2013, 05:06 AM
I think lower levels have at least as many hackers as top teams do. Gree doesn't seem to look at them so hard I think.
They need an automatic program to go through the game data and mark everyone with over 1 million stats and check them all first, there wouldn't be a huge amount of them so it would be simple to check they are all genuine.

nickdpro99
06-08-2013, 05:56 AM
These hackers seem to be annoying, but I've never come across one. LUCKILY. :)

WI(AusNz)
06-08-2013, 06:23 AM
wow, even for a hacker, this guy has worked hard.

Golf4life
06-08-2013, 07:32 AM
i was thinking the same thing
wow, even for a hacker, this guy has worked hard.

BurnNotice69
06-08-2013, 07:44 AM
If you go to attack a player in the fight list & it comes up w/ the system message that you have to be in a faction in order to fight, would that player be a possible hacker or is that just a mess up in the system? Obviously, I'm in a faction or else I wouldn't be able to fight in the WD event, so I'm just wondering.

It just happened to me for the first time this event, but last event, it happened pretty frequently.

hushsway
06-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Yes. We have seen these hackers as well. They are throughout all of the brackets. Hence why we have seized the purchase of gold. It is to easy to boost the required points per bracket when there are hackers throughout. Well my friends, this week I am still taking home great loot and not a penny was given to MW.

ComingUpRoses
06-08-2013, 01:56 PM
There's no reason to buy gold anymore. Play for free, have more fun with it. Stop being screwed by Those We Cannot Mention.

MadFox
06-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Job for the players/factions: report every single muppet

Job for GREE: Ban the accounts and the factions for future events. Take away all event rewards from the other faction members!
(That's what other game companies do)

Vacius
06-08-2013, 03:12 PM
I was playing this game from late 2011. Spent around €4000 ower the time.
Recently someone commented on my wall saying that I am not legit and reported me to Gree that I am a cheater. Just to let you know that I have never used any cheats or haks!!!
Contacted Gree about error (There is an issue with your account. Please contact Gree) and they just told me that this account has been banned for violating their Terms of Service!!!
My stats was about 550k a/d and I had my own strategy how to play this game. Is that cheating and violating their Terms of Service?
I stopped buying gold about 2 months ago, is that means violating their Terms of Services???
Big THANK YOU GREE!!!

MadFox
06-08-2013, 03:19 PM
own strategy how to play this game you say? what was it?
maybe this strategy violated the TOS?
only Gree knows...

2nd dan
06-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Apparently certain people are getting big gold rewards for hackers no it's iv yet to have an official reply... But iv reported atlest 5 no gold here...

PITA4PRES
06-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Did you try to get a refund of any gold that you purchased and might not have received?