PDA

View Full Version : Relative newbie question

Claymores
06-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Been playing the game only about 3 months. Level 70, att/def 40k/47k, poor IPH. I got to where I am relatively quickly by spending more gold than I really should have because of my enthusiasm for the game and also working hard...............many hours on CC each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I spoke honestly on the forum a few days ago about my then poor syndicate who would not work together, I got many kindly PMs with encouragement and offers. I joined a syndicate with folks I am happy with!

My question is where I should go next with the game? I do not wish to keep spending so much gold but realise my fast rise has left me with some weaknesses.

Camp? Rob? What do you think? Buidings wise? (only £21m in the bank)

PS - button tapping monkeys like Dikstick can save themselves their own self-important precious moments by not bothering to reply please! Coherant and logical posters need only apply to answer!!!!

reras
06-08-2013, 03:19 AM
PS - button tapping monkeys like Dikstick can save themselves their own self-important precious moments by not bothering to reply please! Coherant and logical posters need only apply to answer!!!!

Haha I love that!

Ragmondino
06-08-2013, 03:21 AM
As much as people think otherwise of him dipstick actually does know the game well.
As for you, you need to camp. Your stats should be at minimum double what they are realistically. Build your iph, what is it now and what buildings do you have? Stop all attacks and robs for now while you consolidate and get all your stats up.
Are you at full mafia?

Claymores
06-08-2013, 03:31 AM
Thanks reras - I may be new but not blind to crapola !!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Claymores
06-08-2013, 03:42 AM
Thanks for sensible answer ragi.

I'll address the Dikstick situation first - I'm sure he does know the game well, knows his position in the game and is rightly smug. His answers are worse than an uneducated in CC troll. They really put people off. As a forum as well as game newbie, I can assure you that most things have been communicated to me via PM as folks can't be bothered with his sort of arse.

turning to your other good advice - I just like playing, so find it difficult not to attack/rob. Should I collect for a month and do as little as possible??? what an exciting game!!!!!!

nytelock
06-08-2013, 03:44 AM
Your stats are ok. I would suggest you start camping and building IPH. Focus on lofts, MTs, and then nightclubs. Also these new LE buildings. Build your stats day by day, take advantage of boss events, crate events, do PvP goals. Set a target, fulfill it.
Interesting thread indeed

BigMoney
06-08-2013, 04:16 AM
It's all about events nowadays, really pointless wasting your time with anything else (cash weapons, RP weapons available at your level, etc). Only reason you should be building your IPH is so that you can benefit from the Limited Time Building rewards.

Fatherllama
06-08-2013, 05:30 AM
Yep, like others have said, you need to camp. Hunker down and just do box events, bosses, and syndicate events. Try to get Lofts to at least level 4 and Movie Theaters to somewhere between 5 and 7 -- whatever's comfortable for your income. That will let you save for a Nightclub. Once you have your first Nightclub built, save the 67 million for level 2 of the Nightclub before you build the second one, as you get three times the output of level 1 for only about 1.7 times the price. That will give you a solid framework for limited edition buildings and allow you to donate meaningfully to a syndicate.

(CCK) Cam
06-08-2013, 05:37 AM
Don't move up another tier, you are very close.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Ta for answers - I do feel a bit sad that the news is that I should just camp for a while as I'm a very active newbie :-( Collecting instead of fighting/robbing sounds dull.

Thanks for all sensible replies

murf
06-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Thanks for sensible answer ragi.

I'll address the Dikstick situation first - I'm sure he does know the game well, knows his position in the game and is rightly smug. His answers are worse than an uneducated in CC troll. They really put people off. As a forum as well as game newbie, I can assure you that most things have been communicated to me via PM as folks can't be bothered with his sort of arse.

turning to your other good advice - I just like playing, so find it difficult not to attack/rob. Should I collect for a month and do as little as possible??? what an exciting game!!!!!!

If you really can't help yourself from attacking/robbing, then just rob high RP/XP buildings...anything that gives you beter then a 1.5RP/XP ratio. This way you will slow down leveling a little and accumulate a ton of RP, so that by the time the top RP items unlock you can purchase a ton of them.

Bala82
06-08-2013, 06:08 AM
Ta for answers - I do feel a bit sad that the news is that I should just camp for a while as I'm a very active newbie :-( Collecting instead of fighting/robbing sounds dull.

This is why we play more than 1 game so when we have camp.

murf
06-08-2013, 06:08 AM

You could/should be involved in the events, so with 8 events in a 3-week period, you still will be pretty active.

Angel6ix6ix6
06-08-2013, 06:25 AM

Best quote ever!! Lmao lmao and soooooooo true!! Lmfao hahaha!

Claymores
06-08-2013, 06:27 AM
You have restored my confidence that any question will not get bolloxed by UBERS who have forgotten what it is like to play the game!

Thanks to people reading my posts, I got many PMs from players who are where we are, and not stifling debate/questions like Dikstick to the detriment of the game.

I got my current Synd only by PM (and I got many PMs from nice people). It seems to me that people are sick of the smugs like Dikstick and avoid contributing anymore to the forum?

c00guy
06-08-2013, 07:16 AM
You have restored my confidence that any question will not get bolloxed by UBERS who have forgotten what it is like to play the game!

Thanks to people reading my posts, I got many PMs from players who are where we are, and not stifling debate/questions like Dikstick to the detriment of the game.

I got my current Synd only by PM (and I got many PMs from nice people). It seems to me that people are sick of the smugs like Dikstick and avoid contributing anymore to the forum?
Looks like you got your own Dippy hate club going. Don't go hard on him, I actually like the guy!

bSkeeter
06-08-2013, 07:39 AM
It seems to me that people are sick of the smugs like Dikstick and avoid contributing anymore to the forum?

While the forums certainly used to be more knowledgable and about the game, there certainly is some more entertainment in some of threads now.

Angel6ix6ix6
06-08-2013, 08:55 AM
You jus gotten on Miss Shakes dark side, child. Don't be talkin bout Miss Shakes Dippy like dat. Who you be thinkin you bettah than the rest? You mus be some kinda ignant foo. Mmm hmm

First time it's funny, after that naw!

Ragmondino
06-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Sounds like you got a personal vendetta against him.
Yes he trolls, but most forum regulars actually find him funny and his a good guy. His not abusive, he doesn't do any actual harm and makes the forum fun. To many people nowadays on here just want to whine and moan. This forum as a useful source of info, apart from a few, (murf, mxz, billionaire, itzkarot), is dead. To many people don't want to help incase it's strengthens other syns. There's not many old forum people about anymore cause its died

Angel6ix6ix6
06-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Yes he trolls, but most forum regulars actually find him funny and his a good guy. His not abusive, he doesn't do any actual harm and makes the forum fun. To many people nowadays on here just want to whine and moan. This forum as a useful source of info, apart from a few, (murf, mxz, billionaire, itzkarot), is dead. To many people don't want to help incase it's strengthens other syns. There's not many old forum people about anymore cause its died

Obviously everyone does not feel that way. His act is old, very old and tired. There is a lot of old acts around here ,even those fairly new with the let's exaggerate slang for cheap laughs. Many agree hence the support and many Pms .

mxz
06-08-2013, 09:17 AM
apart from a few, (murf, mxz, billionaire, itzkarot)Raggy said something nice about people? QUOTED.

Like others suggested - camp out and grow the IPH. If you want to cut spending the best way to compete is with the IPH stat since the ATK/DEF stats are largely unattainable.

Stick with boss events you can complete and the LTB's. Skip the LTQ's since they just level you up. Rob laundromats to get your boxes/cases for collect-10's and leaderboards to minimize XP.

There's plenty of threads on how to proceed with IPH building...but essentially you want to prioritize these buildings, in order (Night Club, Chinese Pagoda, Loft, Movie Theater). I'm not saying don't upgrade the other ones (murf would attack me like a spider monkey)...but focusing on those 4 will grow your IPH much faster.

Obviously everyone does not feel that way. His act is old, very old and tired. There is a lot of old acts around here ,even those fairly new with the let's exaggerate slang for cheap laughs. Many agree hence the support and many Pms .Do you even play this game anymore? :o

Angel6ix6ix6
06-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Obviously I play.

panty sniffer
06-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Camp, take advantage of events as others have said with one exception. Limit your participation in LTQ events. Way too much exp for the prizes for lvl 100 and below and for those who need to camp. I'm lv 65 and stopped at mission 15 for the vehicle.

As you become stronger compered to your level, you will be a boss killer and that helps immensely.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 09:52 AM
You jus gotten on Miss Shakes dark side, child. Don't be talkin bout Miss Shakes Dippy like dat. Who you be thinkin you bettah than the rest? You mus be some kinda ignant foo. Mmm hmm
Hmmmm - don't want to be dissed but your sort of bollox is usually funny for aboots 10 posts then gets dull. The joke just don't wear in 'love me longtime'. Best wishes with your ID/persona.

Me, I'm just genuine and don't heve to talk hood or pretend to be the best.

I think I'll not enjoy dis gree hood if you is da entettainment biatch

Back to english - your patter is piss poor as we'd say in Scotland then use other eff off words or swear at you in gealic for being a complete fud.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 09:56 AM

Sorry - but if you find that fun then I despair. It is an idiot talking crapola to other experts and not at all welcoming. Have you ever wondered why so many play the game but cannot be arsed with the crap on this forum? Or choose to be members but only communicate via PMS?

Ragmondino
06-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Other experts?
Ok. I'm bored now. I'm leaving this thread. Keep it to your pm's and the forum will be a happier and more fun filled place.

mxz
06-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Have you ever wondered why so many play the game but cannot be arsed with the crap on this forum?Wondered? No, we know. Because they don't know about it. Mystery solved!

Claymores
06-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Obviously everyone does not feel that way. His act is old, very old and tired. There is a lot of old acts around here ,even those fairly new with the let's exaggerate slang for cheap laughs. Many agree hence the support and many Pms .

Thank you Angel - not only me who can see it! I think you'll find it was the old guard defending Dikstick much to the paucity of the forum. I have many more PMs than posts which says a lot of the quality of open forum.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Wondered? No, we know. Because they don't know about it. Mystery solved!

I can assure you that you're incorrect - many know of this forum but think it's populated by arseholes. Many players are members but choose to communicate via PMs as they have no wish to interact with arseholes such as Dikstick.

Sorry, it's just the painful truth.

Ragmondino
06-08-2013, 10:23 AM
I can assure you that you're incorrect - many know of this forum but think it's populated by arseholes. Many players are members but choose to communicate via PMs as they have no wish to interact with arseholes such as Dikstick.

Sorry, it's just the painful truth.

Ok it's now abundently clear you have a personal issue.
If people are cowardly enough to have to say things in pm about others, then they deserve each other.
The "old guard" are the ones who made the forum what it was. The newbies come here and moan and whine about things. Think they know everything and think they know best. Dipstick built his account for free, back in the day before boss's, before they started penalising you for being high level. And still his stats are miles better than yours.
Take your vendetta elsewhere.

mxz
06-08-2013, 10:30 AM
If people are cowardly enough to have to say things in pm about others, then they deserve each other.
The "old guard" are the ones who made the forum what it was. The newbies come here and moan and whine about things. Think they know everything and think they know best. Dipstick built his account for free, back in the day before boss's, before they started penalising you for being high level. And still his stats are miles better than yours.
Take your vendetta elsewhere.That's some painful truth...you're going to make him go back and hide with his PMs.:(

Claymores
06-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Take your vendetta elsewhere.

Absolutely wrong.

If I had a personal issue I might choose to bicker behind someone's back (via PM). I choose to say openly that the crapola portrayed by certain members is a big put-off and don't care if I get dissed by the childlike 'momma' who would get thrown anywhere else but here where it is found hilarious.

I don't whine - I asked for advice as a lowly newby. FAIL POST

Claymores
06-08-2013, 10:34 AM
That's some painful truth...you're going to make him go back and hide with his PMs.:(

Aye you've beat me to death with yer wit, insight and better knowledge of being complete fannys.

mxz
06-08-2013, 10:38 AM
I don't whine - I asked for advice as a lowly newby. FAIL POSTPeople gave you that advice and instead of thanking them you decided to have a whiney tirade over a long time respected forum contributor.
Aye you've beat me to death with yer wit, insight and better knowledge of being complete fannys.You forgot English. You can't tell, but I'm giving you the thumbs up right now!

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 10:40 AM
I'm sorry clay. Do I know you? Well... If I caused you this much angst in only 30 posts, you probably earned it :)

Edit: wow... Checked out your post history, and it consists of one dumb idea to solve a problem that doesn't exist and about 20 posts complaining about me in threads I'm not even reading. You're a doozy.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 10:45 AM
People gave you that advice and instead of thanking them you decided to have a whiney tirade over a long time respected forum contributor.

"contributor" you say...............Hitler contibuted to the 20th Century.............was he a worthy contributor who we should not think he was a wankish contibutor?

I thanked and listened to the serious contributors to this thread then you and the old guard turned-up to defend the indefensible pish.

Your last post is ridiculous - do I have to respect arseholes who post ****e just because they have been on the forum longer?

Claymores
06-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm sorry clay. Do I know you? Well... If I caused you this much angst in only 30 posts, you probably earned it :)

Edit: wow... Checked out your post history, and it consists of one dumb idea to solve a problem that doesn't exist and about 20 posts complaining about me in threads I'm not even reading. You're a doozy.

In post 1 I requested that you stay away and didn't share your 'wisdom' on this thread - I see it was a hopeless request. You're scary now stalking me asswipe!

mxz
06-08-2013, 10:51 AM
"contributor" you say...............Hitler contibuted to the 20th Century.............was he a worthy contributor who we should not think he was a wankish contibutor?

I thanked and listened to the serious contributors to this thread then you and the old guard turned-up to defend the indefensible pish.

Your last post is ridiculous - do I have to respect arseholes who post ****e just because they have been on the forum longer?So you're saying Dipstik is on par with Hitler? :rolleyes:

You didn't tell us you were such a history buff!

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 10:54 AM
I didn't even look in this thread until I got a pm saying "hey check out this lolcow in the newbie question thread" :)

Want some advice? Unplug. The Internet is too dangerous for you.

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 10:56 AM
In post 1 I requested that you stay away and didn't share your 'wisdom' on this thread - I see it was a hopeless request. You're scary now stalking me asswipe!

"PS - button tapping monkeys like Dikstick can save themselves their own self-important precious moments by not bothering to reply please! Coherant and logical posters need only apply to answer!!!!"

Yeah you're the epitome of maturity :)

narsly
06-08-2013, 10:58 AM
This thread started out so good.. It's going downhill fast! *munches popcorn*

Claymores
06-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Aw, Miss Shakes sho does find it comical dat you think I'm here fo yo entahtainment. Thank you fo carin bout Miss Shakes, sugah.

Don't care! Seriously yer patter is pish poor and only works here as it's either you or an old-guard playing with himself.

Can I give you an invite to a thread which has 7.5 million views on another forum (soccer topic) so we can serially take the pish oot yer crap persona

Claymores
06-08-2013, 11:01 AM
"PS - button tapping monkeys like Dikstick can save themselves their own self-important precious moments by not bothering to reply please! Coherant and logical posters need only apply to answer!!!!"

Yeah you're the epitome of maturity :)

Seemed to strike a chord with others ..........................you have no self conceptualisation why?

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Can I give you an invite to a thread which has 7.5 million views on another forum (soccer topic) so we can serially take the pish oot yer crap persona

I wish qpr was here to translate. Well, I never understood him either, but at least it'd be funny to watch them talk.

SOGO
06-08-2013, 11:04 AM
You do realise, that if you really wanted Dipstik to not be involved in your thread, having this in your first post ...

... is probably the single worst way to go about it. Just sayin ;)

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Yeah the best way would be to not be an outspoken tard. Yes, that's serious advice. Take it or leave it.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Yeah the best way would be to not be an outspoken tard. Yes, that's serious advice. Take it or leave it.

you obviously didn't as continue to post pish on other threads..............post 1 was a request, are you stalking me?

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Look I came in on page five of a thread that seems to be mostly about me. You have 36 posts, and almost all of them involve me in some manner. I wouldn't talk about stalking, chief :)

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 11:16 AM
I was wondering too, shakes. I think it's something you find in the less refined areas of west London.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Miss Shakes wondaring what dis pish be?

Hi shakes

I must teach you Scottish slang which usually avoids swear filters on forums:

pish = way to say the poster is speaking out his/her bum
shoite = way to tell a poster his point is not valid!

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 11:23 AM
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/36/56/80/soccer-funny_00365680.jpg

c00guy
06-08-2013, 11:24 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/stephen-colbert-popcorn-gif.gif

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 11:29 AM
It's all Britain and you all sound like gutter trash anyway. What's the difference?

Claymores
06-08-2013, 11:32 AM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/stephen-colbert-popcorn-gif.gif

Get loads of popcorn in - Scottish NEVER stop once agitated - why the English could never conquer us fully despite 10x att and bonuses!!!!!

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Get loads of popcorn in - Scottish NEVER stop once agitated - why the English could never conquer us fully despite 10x att and bonuses!!!!!

Aren't you part of England now? I'm confused.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Miss Shakes red dat bipassin tha langwage filters was aganst forum rools. You suh owe tha community an apology fo ya actions. It be peeple like you dat be ruinin it fo tha rest of us. Miss Shakes gotten lots of PMs agreein with me n complaining about yo behavior.

quite franky - yer talking pish and embarrasing yourself

c00guy
06-08-2013, 11:35 AM
GTF with that asswipe - Scottish ya bass, we have more words for "F...k Off you arsehole" than the eskimos have for snow

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fXbqZxk67WU/TFiHFov2kPI/AAAAAAAAADc/pWgSVxFv2Bk/s1600/uncle-sam-whining.jpg

Claymores
06-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Aren't you part of England now? I'm confused.

I'll treat that with the disdain it deserves and submit complaint to the Mods that you are now trolling/baiting another FM contrary to the rules - you can't possibly be that genuinely stupid

Ragmondino
06-08-2013, 11:41 AM

Nothing to do with the fact your all poor and England have to subsidise everything you need so your country can survive?
A drain on the UKs economy.
Interesting fact. If Scotland wasnt part of the Uk, the amount the UK spends on Scotland would of paid off the countries debt.

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 11:41 AM
But.... You didn't answer my question. Don't your laws come from london? Where do your taxes go? Do you have a sovereign leader of your own?

Sounds like they own you to me.

mxz
06-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Spoiler alert: William Wallace dies.

Edit: how is this thread still going? haha
The weekends up in herrrr are crayyyy.

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 11:54 AM
I think we lost our angry scot.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Nothing to do with the fact your all poor and England have to subsidise everything you need so your country can survive?
A drain on the UKs economy.
Interesting fact. If Scotland wasnt part of the Uk, the amount the UK spends on Scotland would of paid off the countries debt.

Emm - where did you get these 'facts' from. North Sea Oil in Scottish waters has paid for the UK economy since 1973. Norway has oil on the other side which is why one of the richest countries. Our oil money has historically gone to England.

I think you need more facts and we want full freedom - our economy is growing faster than Engerland, we pay more per head in taxes (that's because we're a socialist nation and do things like good local services). We will be billions in good health financially

mxz
06-08-2013, 11:58 AM
I think you need more facts and we want full freedom - our economy is growing faster than Engerland, we pay more per head in taxes (that's because we're a socialist nation and do things like good local services). We will be billions in good health financiallyNot to get into politics, but since you brought it up...socialism hasn't helped anyone get healthier. If you don't believe me ask Lupo - he's an expert on game mechanics and not one of the "Old Guard". Bonus! He loves PMs as much as you.

Ragmondino
06-08-2013, 11:59 AM
England pays for you to have everything free. And seeing as England owns you the oil is there's.

l1ster
06-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Emm - where did you get these 'facts' from. North Sea Oil in Scottish waters has paid for the UK economy since 1973. Norway has oil on the other side which is why one of the richest countries. Our oil money has historically gone to England.

I think you need more facts and we want full freedom - our economy is growing faster than Engerland, we pay more per head in taxes (that's because we're a socialist nation and do things like good local services). We will be billions in good health financially

Cite references or it's all lies. England has been subsidising you spongers for centuries you kilt wearing, haggis eating, bag pipe playing, porridge eating pillock.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 12:05 PM
I think we lost our angry scot.

you wish arse

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 12:07 PM
you wish arse

Exactly the opposite actually :)

Claymores
06-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Cite references or it's all lies. England has been subsidising you spongers for centuries you kilt wearing, haggis eating, bag pipe playing, porridge eating pillock.

can't be arsed showing the evidence.............let us go then and see how Engerland manages without our oil/gas which has propped the UK economy for decades. Engerland without Scotland is actually fooked..............some Stock Exchange Companies will go down the tubes, leading to big fall on the Stock Exchange.

This will lead to a Tory small meltdown which will see a hike in interest rates, less investment and -4% economy. Engerland is fooked without us! Why do you think Engerland is trying to hold on to us rather than FREEEEEDOM?

Claymores
06-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Exactly the opposite actually :)
GTF wi yer smile arsehole

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Now now... We were having a pleasant discussion on the political situation in Britain and its many subordinate regions. Watch the language and feel free to join in if you have an opinion on the matter.

c00guy
06-08-2013, 12:18 PM
GTF wi yer smile arsehole
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t85bWR0MEhU/T-L6K5xq8RI/AAAAAAAAADE/H1D87BcJVok/s1600/cartoon+boy.jpg

l1ster
06-08-2013, 12:24 PM
can't be arsed showing the evidence.............let us go then and see how Engerland manages without our oil/gas which has propped the UK economy for decades. Engerland without Scotland is actually fooked..............some Stock Exchange Companies will go down the tubes, leading to big fall on the Stock Exchange.

This will lead to a Tory small meltdown which will see a hike in interest rates, less investment and -4% economy. Engerland is fooked without us!

Well you've convinced me. Although I didn't really care to begin with. The only real facts I'm aware of are that 90% of all Scots are addicted to heroin and that 103% of them are on income support. I assume that I do not need to provide evidence as this is common knowledge.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Miss Shakes be thinkin you should be a good sponge an go git that giro money.

Miss Skakes should stop being an arsehole. Since I happen to manage an office (David Bryant stylee!!!!) I can tell you that goris are a way of the past when you were on the dole. We pay directly now into bank accounts now dear!

Claymores
06-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Well you've convinced me. Although I didn't really care to begin with. The only real facts I'm aware of are that 90% of all Scots are addicted to heroin and that 103% of them are on income support. I assume that I do not need to provide evidence as this is common knowledge.

Yup - yer poor kicks should really get up-to-date as the Income Support Benefit hasn't even existed for years in UK...............evidentiary that yer either oot-o-date or deliberately being a baiting fanny. Honestly you sound like a real prick oot o the loop in Ausieland

Please post more idiot - you are a belly laff!

l1ster
06-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Yup - yer poor kicks should really get up-to-date as the Income Support Benefit hasn't even existed for years...............evidentiary that yer either oot-o-date or being a fanny. Honestly you sound like a real prick oot o the loop in Ausieland

Ah, so you do not deny that you live in a country full of skag addicts?

c00guy
06-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Some mod better come in here and lock this thread. I'm out guys, getting too personal / political

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 12:34 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/098/549/1296268218082-(n1296902397344).jpg?1297362767

Claymores
06-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Ah, so you do not deny that you live in a country full of skag addicts?

We have unemployment blackspots but our ecomomy grew more than Engerland's - does that make you happy? We no longer have a major herion problem. The figures from latest examinations show that Surrey is the best place to find a skaghead.

Ragmondino
06-08-2013, 12:47 PM
That where all the sweatys have moved to now then?

l1ster
06-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Anyway, back to your original question. Do you have enough henchmen? These are vital to your future success in the game. Luckily Dipstik is a bit of an expert on this and given that you two seem to be getting on so well he will probably be able to offer you some sound advice.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Now now... We were having a pleasant discussion on the political situation in Britain and its many subordinate regions. Watch the language and feel free to join in if you have an opinion on the matter.

Now now - where did you hear that - the request in post 1 was you to GTF but you're still here talking shoite

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 12:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/Lynx-0-/LunaImhavingfunandyoucantstopme.png

l1ster
06-08-2013, 12:54 PM
We have unemployment blackspots but our ecomomy grew more than Engerland's - does that make you happy? We no longer have a major herion problem. The figures from latest examinations show that Surrey is the best place to find a skaghead.

I stayed in Surrey last time I was in England - all i saw was lots of high end Mercedes, massive houses, stockbrokers and gilfs.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Anyway, back to your original question. Do you have enough henchmen? These are vital to your future success in the game. Luckily Dipstik is a bit of an expert on this and given that you two seem to be getting on so well he will probably be able to offer you some sound advice.

Now now - does that mean you want to talk CC and stop talking complete pants aboots Scotland?

Claymores
06-08-2013, 12:56 PM
I stayed in Surrey last time I was in England - all i saw was lots of high end Mercedes, massive houses, stockbrokers and gilfs.

No coke then?????????????? hahahahaha

Claymores
06-08-2013, 01:03 PM
I'm still smiling to people I joust with on the interwebz - hope no malice taken

Claymores
06-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Miss Shakes red dat bipassin tha langwage filters was aganst forum rools. You suh owe tha community an apology fo ya actions. It be peeple like you dat be ruinin it fo tha rest of us. Miss Shakes gotten lots of PMs agreein with me n complaining about yo behavior.

If I can interpet your pauve ridiculous speil, I think you're saying that many people have PM'd you to complain of my temerity to call people idiots? Is that correct? Kindly FW all these PMs to me so I can deal with them directly if they ain't got the balls to tell me direct.

PS - despite having many players/FMs who's 1st language is not english, I think one of the forum rules is that you do use it. Yo clarly r taking da pish from dat fool

Please, please, please come to my fitba thread and try this pish - 7.5million potential viewers watching you making an idiot of yourself need a giggle at the inept.

Yo mama making a complete cludge of yourself in front of more than the old guard would actually make my day.

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Oh good... I thought this thread died.

KING Mr932
06-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Yes the best thing for you to do is to camp, play boss events, and crate events like the previous has said. Also try to find a top 100 syn who will take you in; if you do the ltqs don't go any farther than lvl 15. Further more take advantage of the limited buildings events start saving for them now. Me personally I bought a lot of high priced weapons but they require a higher lvl. The best thing to do is find a good syn to join. Hope that helped I been playing for almost a year I'm lvl 159 300k-ish stats.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Oh good... I thought this thread died.

I had to resurrect it - 'mentioned in dispatches' on the Synd forum - dikstik who nobody else seems to admire either.

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm sure I'm not a very popular guy among people who think "dikstik" is clever.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm sure I'm not a very popular guy among people who think "dikstik" is clever.

It's not particularly clever, just apt

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 08:13 PM
If you say so, champ. God save the queen :)

Claymores
06-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Yes the best thing for you to do is to camp, play boss events, and crate events like the previous has said. Also try to find a top 100 syn who will take you in; if you do the ltqs don't go any farther than lvl 15. Further more take advantage of the limited buildings events start saving for them now. Me personally I bought a lot of high priced weapons but they require a higher lvl. The best thing to do is find a good syn to join. Hope that helped I been playing for almost a year I'm lvl 159 300k-ish stats.

Many thanks for on-topic advice. I had offers from top 100s because of my enthusiasm, but joined a top 250 instead because I liked the owner and had received some advice that top 100 is too much of a 'shark pit' in itself. High priced weapons are outta my league at the moment so I do tend to participate in all Greeds events as you can pick-up a $1m vehicle just by accident!

As said in OP, my downfall is my enthusiasm...............not been playing for over a year to have time for buildings to upgrade/get freebie every day.

My synd people are patient and say not to worry of my low stats as I will come-up soon enough! I'm just an active impatient player!

I will set my alarm clock for 3am if my syndicate need me to power hit or nibble at things...........see I'm a useful newbie!

Claymores
06-08-2013, 08:25 PM
If you say so, champ. God save the queen :)

Baiting again? I thought you had better pish than that to purvey

#GSTQ is a great Pistols song - thanks for bring it to mind to play

Angel6ix6ix6
06-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Miss Shakes be askin ya now to pleez stop wit tha evasive cussin. Tha forum doesnt allow it and we sho don't appreciate it.

It really isn't funny. Now it's just stupid. One time funny, after that it's just too long of a joke and that joke is on you. I wonder if you are ****stick, he does same thing over and over in every thread too. If you are not the same person, perhaps you two should meet and hug. You both seem like you really need it. Good luck .

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Heh... Now I remember you angel! That post history feature is great. Yeah, you and the angry Scotsman will probably get on splendidly.

mxz
06-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Heh... Now I remember you angel! That post history feature is great. Yeah, you and the angry Scotsman will probably get on splendidly.Technically, he's an Englishman, no?

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Well yes, but since I believe scots are a subset of Englishmen, I was just being specific. Also, "angry Scotsman" is a local beer here.

Angel6ix6ix6
06-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Heh... Now I remember you angel! That post history feature is great. Yeah, you and the angry Scotsman will probably get on splendidly.

I won, pm bet! Lol you are predictable.

Claymores
06-08-2013, 09:34 PM
TRANSLATION:
Hi there folks! I'm new to CC, but I love this game! It's stupendous! Being that I can't make my own decisions on how to play, does anyone want to play my game for me! This game is so great!
What a cvnt of a post - the OP was really saying, I'm newish, enthusiastic, anyone who has been thru the mill got any tips to give me from their experience - I'm unlikely to encounter them on vastly different levels

If you seriously believe your post then what is the forum for? For Dikstik to post inane pics on? For pratts to spout shoite?

Are youDikstik too? All the same user?

Claymores
06-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Well yes, but since I believe scots are a subset of Englishmen, I was just being specific. Also, "angry Scotsman" is a local beer here.

Sounds like the pishwater from our urinals - certainly not a genuine beer from Scotland - is it yellow perchance?

Your inane anecdote reminds me of one of mine.............at a supermarket in Mauritius I was invited to have a sampler of "Scotch Whisky". I had to spit it out on their floor telling the wee lass that I was from scotland but that sheise DEFINITELY was not. They had quickly closed the promotion stall before I got angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

c00guy
06-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Sounds like the pishwater from our urinals - certainly not a genuine beer from Scotland - is it yellow perchance?

Your inane anecdote reminds me of one of mine.............at a supermarket in Mauritius I was invited to have a sampler of "Scotch Whisky". I had to spit it out on their floor telling the wee lass that I was from scotland but that sheise DEFINITELY was not. They had quickly closed the promotion stall before I got angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Looks like the OP got banned. I just think that won't be the last time we heard from him :P

Rastas
06-08-2013, 10:49 PM
It's all Britain and you all sound like gutter trash anyway. What's the difference?

Why is it that racist remarks such as this get past the mods just fine, however the OP has a genuine question, gets trolled by every HTC member on this forum and then gets banned when he finally cracks and loses his cool?

Ragmondino
06-09-2013, 04:10 AM
He knew what he was doing calling out dipstick.
He went looking for a response and he got one. If he can't control himself it's nobody's fault but his own.

Rastas
06-09-2013, 04:16 AM
He knew what he was doing calling out dipstick.
He went looking for a response and he got one. If he can't control himself it's nobody's fault but his own.

He wasn't calling out dipstick, he asked her not to respond to his thread. All she ever does is troll and I have yet to see her post anything remotely helpful. True he lost his cool towards the end but do you think that is worse than Dipsticks blatantly racist comment earlier?

BigMoney
06-09-2013, 04:18 AM
This was the dumbest topic I've read in a while. Grimmy, you're not helping.

Dipstik
06-09-2013, 05:47 AM
I don't think grimmy knows what racism is...

#smug

Rastas
06-09-2013, 05:51 AM

#smug

Racism, prejudice, call it what you will. You are guilty of it

Angel6ix6ix6
06-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Typical way things are handled on this board. That's why Gree has to keep milking these idiots out of real money, because they don't know how to welcome new players. New potential real money spenders. New people find this board and all they run into is miserable people pissed because they have spent so much real money and still haven't grown an Xtra inch to at least make that pathetic thing 3 inches.

TZora
06-09-2013, 08:32 AM
"alright folks, the thread has run its course" and then crickets ..

nopenopenope
06-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Dipstick + 85% of the forum: 1
Noob inquisitors + the irrelevant 15%: 0

#IsmuglyBTL

Ragmondino
06-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Typical way things are handled on this board. That's why Gree has to keep milking these idiots out of real money, because they don't know how to welcome new players. New potential real money spenders. New people find this board and all they run into is miserable people pissed because they have spent so much real money and still haven't grown an Xtra inch to at least make that pathetic thing 3 inches.

The best part of this, is all the anger and hate has been directed towards dippy. A free player.
So your post is irrelevant.

Kidkiller
06-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Look , people never get along with every people. People hate some people for absolute no reason. Internet is amazing and full of stupidness also. From here this thread have run too long and become only people bashing, think a Mods should definetly close it. Even if I readed alot of the threads arounds here dippy is one of the funniest I see around. At least he give some fun to the forums.

Angel6ix6ix6
06-09-2013, 08:36 PM
The best part of this, is all the anger and hate has been directed towards dippy. A free player.
So your post is irrelevant.

Best part is your inability to follow different points in a conversation.

Dipstik
06-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Oh good... I thought this thread had died.

*munches popcorn*

the_brein
06-09-2013, 09:00 PM

*munches popcorn*hmmm. How did I miss this thread. Perhaps I saw that you had things well in hand. No need for me to stir the dung up if its already smellin.

Rastas
06-09-2013, 09:11 PM

*munches popcorn*

All your posts contain either

(1) popcorn munching
(2) pictures of ponies
(3) meme based photos

Did I miss anything? Have you ever contributed in a positive way to a discussion?

Ragmondino
06-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Best part is your inability to follow different points in a conversation.

I can, I just don't have the time to pick apart all the idiotic things you say. So one here and there will do the trick.
Have a lovely day now

Angel6ix6ix6
06-09-2013, 10:07 PM
I can, I just don't have the time to pick apart all the idiotic things you say. So one here and there will do the trick.
Have a lovely day now

I knew you had comprehension trouble. It's ok, you have plenty of company here.

Lurker
06-10-2013, 01:24 AM
"Should I collect for a month and do as little as possible??? what an exciting game!!!!!!"

You can always spend more gold.

Dipstik
06-10-2013, 05:05 AM

(1) popcorn munching
(2) pictures of ponies
(3) meme based photos

Did I miss anything? Have you ever contributed in a positive way to a discussion?

From your perspective, grimmy, probably not.

Lipstick
06-10-2013, 07:57 AM

(1) popcorn munching
(2) pictures of ponies
(3) meme based photos

Nope. But he has 3600 more posts then you...so there

http://happyfingersproductions.com/wp-content/uploads/doug-benson-smug-life.jpg

Tommy Two Toes
06-10-2013, 08:45 AM

#potkettleblack

extra characters

Dipstik
06-10-2013, 08:52 AM
extra characters

I don't get it, tommy.

Ciara
06-10-2013, 03:49 PM
I knew you had comprehension trouble. It's ok, you have plenty of company here.

Lol. Dippy and Dipstick in the UK have very specific connotations, none of them particularly flattering.

And I wouldn't worry about the popcorn eating, it reminds me of the harridans endlessly knitting as the guillotine fell. Les tricoteuse, I believe they were called. Trolling is the art of the infantile and the bully. Just yawn and move on. :) Don't rise to the bait. I'm sure there are more constructive conversations to get involved in.

Carlos Norris
06-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Thank God!! It's about time somebody started making sense around here.

Lol. Dippy and Dipstick in the UK have very specific connotations, none of them particularly flattering.

And I wouldn't worry about the popcorn eating, it reminds me of the harridans endlessly knitting as the guillotine fell. Les tricoteuse, I believe they were called. Trolling is the art of the infantile and the bully. Just yawn and move on. :) Don't rise to the bait. I'm sure there are more constructive conversations to get involved in.

Poor D
06-10-2013, 04:27 PM
This thread is chock full of hate....

hate to see the poor guy get banned, but he earned it....

lol