PDA

View Full Version : Medpacks are worthless

njemt242
06-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Come on gree. You still havent fixed this. You should be ashamed of yourselves for not fixing this yet. Oh wait you probably left it this way to get people to spend more gold. Is that what they are teaching you in greedergarten? How to steal from people. I support a full BAN/BOYCOTT on gold until gree delivers a fully functioning game. And mods if you close this thread dont include the link to forum rules. I know it says we cant speak our minds at all or demand a properly working game that some of us have spent money on

SGT Rud
06-07-2013, 06:36 PM
What a seems to be the issue with it?

njemt242
06-07-2013, 06:43 PM
full health equals 4 hits. So when I use a medpack I should get 4 hits not the 3 that I am getting

Sirius
06-07-2013, 06:44 PM
This has been addressed before. I'll repaste regarding this.

"What happens is that sometimes two hits go through at once when you're clicking quickly, but it looks like one that takes double health. We've investigated this exhaustively and can see the logs from all of your hits and all of your med pack purchases.

In short - two hits go through at once. You are credited for the points. "

If you still feel this is occurring please contact support and they can investigate further.

njemt242
06-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Sirius, How can it be hitting too quickly when I am doing scouting? Hit one person then move on to another. Please do explain.

gingerbear
06-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Sirius, How can it be hitting too quickly when I am doing scouting? Hit one person then move on to another. Please do explain.

That's a funny joke.

Jammed Up
06-07-2013, 07:14 PM
It's true, I've seen this myself. Maybe 30 seconds between hits, so it's not two arriving at the same time.

The game is broken, why can't you all just admit it for once??

quagmir
06-07-2013, 07:20 PM
nope, I have checked my points, hit a person, closed it, reopen, checked my points, hit again and repeat and only gotten the points for three hits. if thats to fast of clicking then.....ill stop there.

EDIT: I just thought of it, need others to confirm. I never seem to 'click to fast' when I naturally regen to full health... anyone else?

Poppa
06-08-2013, 05:23 AM
nope, I have checked my points, hit a person, closed it, reopen, checked my points, hit again and repeat and only gotten the points for three hits. if thats to fast of clicking then.....ill stop there.

EDIT: I just thought of it, need others to confirm. I never seem to 'click to fast' when I naturally regen to full health... anyone else?lmao!......

Dutchie
06-08-2013, 05:34 AM
Although Sirius says you are credited with the points, if you don't want to believe/trust him then don't use the "Attack Again" button and instead close the battle report and tap on the attack button again in the Battle List. Takes an extra second or two but you are guaranteed the 4 hits and points.

Jd-fors
06-08-2013, 05:48 AM
Or.dont hit any button at all.works for me.not losing any gold now.

McKill
06-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Even if it is true that double attacks happen when you click attack (I am not buying what they are selling), medpacks are still not working properly. Lets say I lose an attack, now I just lost 2 instead of 1?

Sirius
06-08-2013, 10:31 PM
From what I have seen first hand from support, they have been giving just about each report they get the logs. Sure there could be some instances on rare occasions that a hit or so is in error, but from what I've seen it's highly unlikely.

Please folks send in a support request and go from there. If it did not count you'll get the cost back for the missing hit.

Thanks!

commander Don
06-08-2013, 10:34 PM
If you hit quickly its stacks, wait when it lags. Smoking fingers + connection are to blame.

ohgreatitsryan
06-08-2013, 11:07 PM
If it did not count you'll get the cost back for the missing hit.

ummmm....they have never done that before. Or sent logs. Is this just like how the admin account told us that gree support doesn't tell us to go to apple for refunds and handles them all in house? Is this an elaborate prank guys?

JCL
06-09-2013, 02:47 AM
I've had it happen twice today. The explanation they're giving you to relay to us isn't based on real gameplay. You can click once, twice or 1000 times (exaggerating) on "Attack," which then pops up a new window. Your finger has to move down about 1 inch to "use 10 gold." There's a delay, your gold balance drops, and then you're back to the "Battle List."

From here, I click once, and see attack results. Go back to main list, choose another, click attack. Back to main list and choose another, click attack. After this, I'm out. As the other mentioned, I'm one of top 4-5 in my faction and I scout out the stats of the other team and post them after EVERY attack. Meaning, I attack once, go back to faction, report in faction forum, attack second time, go back report in faction forum, attack third time, report, and I'm out.

I didn't bother reporting the issue to Gree because how do you screen shot and how would you report it? I've sent in other verifiable issues and never heard back so I saw/see no reason/result from this being sent in. I'm less interested in being "refunded," as Im doing this for WDP for my team. Points added to the total would be better, but either way is good if something can be done.

From what I have seen first hand from support, they have been giving just about each report they get the logs. Sure there could be some instances on rare occasions that a hit or so is in error, but from what I've seen it's highly unlikely.

Please folks send in a support request and go from there. If it did not count you'll get the cost back for the missing hit.

Thanks!

ohgreatitsryan
06-09-2013, 02:54 AM
your finger has to move down about 1 inch to "use 10 gold."

ten gold? What?!

Vegaman
06-09-2013, 05:44 AM
I have the same issue, last war and this war. We are not being listened too. There is a bug. I opened for our faction. Let me spell it out....

Hit the DL 1x Shot. Hit a player to scout 1x shot. Hit a player to scout 1x shot. Went to hit 3rd player and up pops medi pack.

I thought i'd counted wrongly but yes....... There it was in GREE technicolour!!!!! My battle list stats on the front war page showing .... Won 3 and Lost 0.

After the battle i was Won 7 and lost 0. I get 8 hits per battle with the regeneration bonus we have as a faction.

So please GREE don't say its fixed because its not.

McKill
06-09-2013, 07:38 AM

Thanks!

No, we wont get anything back. I sent 2 tickets for Columbia. No gold. Sent 1 within the first hour of the current event. Recieved a response with a log. The log is bs. The ticket response did not explain anything. CJ explained more.

You can send out a log. All it does is make players angry. You are calling them liars in short.