PDA

View Full Version : Prestaging

BigD53
06-07-2013, 05:01 PM
If you are prestaging, please post which levels and what is your logic behind your choice of map locations? So far, I've heard train station backward and that's it.... If you're not prestaging, I don't care to hear your banter as to why. This is a serious thread for those prestaging... Aaand GO!

SGT Rud
06-07-2013, 06:34 PM
I do buildings first, and then people walking around. I start at the second map and move from map to map in the order they are in. If you start when the last LTQ ends, you will be far enough when the next begins. I do it so that I can get as far as I can. As a free player, I don't get near as far as gold spenders. I will never be able to complete an LTQ.

Golf4life
06-07-2013, 06:47 PM
why dont you all shutup about this and the LTQs wouldnt be so ridiculously hard now.

quagmir
06-08-2013, 12:37 AM
If you are prestaging, please post which levels and what is your logic behind your choice of map locations? So far, I've heard train station backward and that's it.... If you're not prestaging, I don't care to hear your banter as to why. This is a serious thread for those prestaging... Aaand GO!

you pm box is full.

BigD53
06-08-2013, 06:15 AM
I'll clear some space

BigD53
06-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Should be clear now

Nouife
06-08-2013, 06:42 AM
why dont you all shutup about this and the LTQs wouldnt be so ridiculously hard now.

Talking about prestaging on the forum is not the reason why Gree made the last LTQ event harder. Do you really think they hadn't noticed anything? It's their game, they can easily monitor it.

Zedsdead
06-08-2013, 06:56 AM

Too late, they're already on to us. Can't really hurt anything to talk about it now.

Zedsdead
06-08-2013, 06:59 AM
I do buildings first, and then people walking around. I start at the second map and move from map to map in the order they are in. If you start when the last LTQ ends, you will be far enough when the next begins. I do it so that I can get as far as I can. As a free player, I don't get near as far as gold spenders. I will never be able to complete an LTQ.
I also do it this way. I suppose if I were running out of time I would concentrate on the map boss, like cleric musa, badri, et al. Those always seem to be a part of the LTQ, while the lower level buildings and players aren't necessarily part of it.

vball
06-08-2013, 08:11 AM
They obviously do monitor the game but threads do not help.

If I have questions I just email or go off-board. Much easier.

Pm with questions.

Golf4life
06-08-2013, 08:15 AM
they obviously don't monitor the game or else there wouldn't be so many hackers.
They obviously do monitor the game but threads do not help.

If I have questions I just email or go off-board. Much easier.

Pm with questions.

Blackstone
06-08-2013, 11:34 AM
they obviously don't monitor the game or else there wouldn't be so many hackers.

Nope. They just don't care about hackers.

otisthetowndrunk
06-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I also do it this way. I suppose if I were running out of time I would concentrate on the map boss, like cleric musa, badri, et al. Those always seem to be a part of the LTQ, while the lower level buildings and players aren't necessarily part of it.

Once in a map you can click the ? In bottom left of screen then click show missions. The ones with yellow arrows are missions that have not been used in LTQ events. I prestage all that don't have arrows.

KFH
06-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Once in a map you can click the ? In bottom left of screen then click show missions. The ones with yellow arrows are missions that have not been used in LTQ events. I prestage all that don't have arrows.The missions with arrows just mean that you have not completed that missions yet, they can still use it in the LTQ. I know i'm done with staging when my arrows are only over one hit missions.

otisthetowndrunk
06-08-2013, 01:10 PM
I've done all missions at least once so for me the missions without arrows are missions that have been used since they started the LTQ events. I know there is no guarantee the same ones will be used. I should've been more specific.

Renegade007
06-08-2013, 04:05 PM
I've done all missions at least once so for me the missions without arrows are missions that have been used since they started the LTQ events. I know there is no guarantee the same ones will be used. I should've been more specific.
If you have completedl the missions 5 times on a map, when you go into the ? it tells you that all rewards are collected and therefore the yellow arrows have nothing to do with the LTQ's
I'm prestaging every map starting at the lowest