PDA

View Full Version : Help

Colonel Burns
06-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Hi there we clicked on battle over an hour a go and ever since it has said 'war declared, Your faction has declared war and fighting will begin shortly' we had one war when the wars begun, declared war straight away and not been in a war since :( anyone else had these issues and if so how do we fix it? we are dropping places fast and losing out on a lot of points :( need help urgently as a ticket will take ages to be answered. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Sirius
06-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Hello,

Please send in a support request and they should be able to help you out. Make sure to include your guild information etc.

Thanks!

Colonel Burns
06-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Hello,

Please send in a support request and they should be able to help you out. Make sure to include your guild information etc.

Thanks!

Thanks Sirius, We have only just got back to being able to play so dropped to 45000 points out of the top 1500, which sucks. we did send in a support form and think the developers where working out a fix for it which has been done, just by now in the wars we generally have well over 100000 points which now we are at just over 20000 points. Thanks for your reply and help with this issue.

Doctor F
06-08-2013, 09:17 AM
Bonus gold
Hi! I'm still waiting on my bonus gold I earned in Columbia. It would be nice to have it now!!! I sent a ticket in on Thursday the day after everyone else received theirs..

Splinter
06-08-2013, 09:53 AM
My faction has had the same issue. We can not declare, it started at 8:40 am est we were in th Top 75 we have now dropped out of the Top 100 because of this. Several support tickets have been sent in by most of my members with problem still existing.....faction TEAM HAWK TEAM HAWK. ......Faction ID 926-471-819...it has been 4hrs now we have spent a lot of gold will we be compensated?

Doctor F
06-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Hey Splinter sorry to hear about your problem, and I'm not laughing at you when I say this...but it's funny that they are saying for you to send a ticket in knowing it could be weeks for them getting back with you. Once again sorry to hear that you are having problems.

Colonel Burns
06-08-2013, 12:44 PM
My faction has had the same issue. We can not declare, it started at 8:40 am est we were in th Top 75 we have now dropped out of the Top 100 because of this. Several support tickets have been sent in by most of my members with problem still existing.....faction TEAM HAWK TEAM HAWK. ......Faction ID 926-471-819...it has been 4hrs now we have spent a lot of gold will we be compensated?

Hey splinter we created a ticket and they were back in touch quite quickly saying they are sorting it, it took at least 12 hours before it was sorted but it is sorted now. So get everyone to create a ticket about it they do act.

Colonel Burns
06-08-2013, 12:47 PM
we are also wondering if we are going to be compensated but I doubt it very much. On my android I dont get some of the mission quests and I lose out on getting a lot of attack and defence and Funzios reply to me was basically tough luck the event has ended (maybe not written in that context, but that is basically what they said to me) so really it is doubtful we will be compensated for this.