PDA

View Full Version : never received gold i paid for

dag16
06-07-2013, 12:49 PM
back in last battle, i was charged for two vaults of gold, but only received one vault. i keep emailing gree, but they never respond. i can't dispute it with google as never receiving the order, because there are no refunds..
anyone have any suggestions?

BlackSheep
06-07-2013, 01:00 PM
back in last battle, i was charged for two vaults of gold, but only received one vault. i keep emailing gree, but they never respond. i can't dispute it with google as never receiving the order, because there are no refunds..

I'm having the same problem. Purchased a vault and it has never shown up but my card was charged!! When I try to purchase another, it says, "error, you already own this item". I'm on Android. Also sent a ticket!

ohgreatitsryan
06-07-2013, 01:10 PM

Google will provide refunds due to poor support. Send in a support ticket and let them know how long it's been with the developer doing nothing.

Philly982
06-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Same exact thing happened here. Sent in the Google Receipts No response yet.....

ohgreatitsryan
06-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Same exact thing happened here. Sent in the Google Receipts No response yet.....

The best way to approach it with google is to go to their support page, go to refund, and select other, put various or whatever in the blanks for the receipt numbers if you have more than one. Then be detailed with what happened, how long support has ignored your ticket, etc. They will refund you in less than 24hrs.

BlackSheep
06-07-2013, 02:23 PM
It would be nice to just be able to purchase the gold GREE!!!! Losing valuable points here in the war!!!

Jd-fors
06-07-2013, 04:22 PM
I have open tickets from 5-17 and 5-20 with no response as yet except for asking for iTunes receipts that I have provided twice.not to mention support trying to close my tickets once.give me what I paid for support!

ohgreatitsryan
06-07-2013, 04:46 PM
I have open tickets from 5-17 and 5-20 with no response as yet except for asking for iTunes receipts that I have provided twice.not to mention support trying to close my tickets once.give me what I paid for support!

Just have apple refund it, then you can buy it again.