PDA

View Full Version : Regen fixed my

eric61
06-07-2013, 10:23 AM
I think that cj's post about the fact that they have fixed regen is a load of bull. They must be finding low gold sales and are trying to find a way to get people to buy gold. I do not trust him or the company. After all these months of knowing about it and doing nothing I find it hard to believe that since the firestorm last week, they fixed it in a week, and if they did, then it shows us how negligent they have been up until now. Driving gold sales through hackers and then saying they fixed it. I don't trust them when I still see some of those players still around. Do not be gullible folks. We have been screwed around enough.

sir elmo
06-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Here here!!!

DME
06-07-2013, 10:46 AM
For all we know they could have been working on fixing it for some time. Just because they just implemented a fix it doesn't mean they only just started to focus on it.
That being said, the only way we would know for sure if they have in fact fixed it would be if we were one of those that was abusing it or knew how it was done and tried to do it.

The wild attack swings have been addressed though (for android. I don't know about iOS). There are still fluctuations in attack, but nowhere near as large as they were.

commander Don
06-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Aint that the truth.

Dutchie
06-07-2013, 03:24 PM
I think that cj's post about the fact that they have fixed regen is a load of bull. They must be finding low gold sales and are trying to find a way to get people to buy gold. I do not trust him or the company. After all these months of knowing about it and doing nothing I find it hard to believe that since the firestorm last week, they fixed it in a week, and if they did, then it shows us how negligent they have been up until now. Driving gold sales through hackers and then saying they fixed it. I don't trust them when I still see some of those players still around. Do not be gullible folks. We have been screwed around enough.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wmn8m0.jpg

Paul Wall
06-07-2013, 03:33 PM
hahahahahaha They promised better communication yesterday, right? Let's see if they put their money where their mouth is.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wmn8m0.jpg

Golf4life
06-07-2013, 03:35 PM
you mean their mouth where our money is?

wwwjason
06-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Think it is kind of funny that the post that everything has been fixed came out the night before the WD event started with a 20% off sale, nothing has changed, same hackers I have been turning in are still out there and are still on teams and are still putting up massive points, absolute bull****

Paul Wall
06-07-2013, 03:41 PM
No, Golf4life. It means put your words into action. Putting your mouth where your money is makes no sense at all.

Sirius
06-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Think it is kind of funny that the post that everything has been fixed came out the night before the WD event started with a 20% off sale, nothing has changed, same hackers I have been turning in are still out there and are still on teams and are still putting up massive points, absolute bull****

Please make sure you have provided all the information you can. In this case, please try submitting a new ticket with all the users being reported together in one place.

Also please note the forum guidelines folks. Warnings will be issued next.

~Sirius

wwwjason
06-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Please make sure you have provided all the information you can. In this case, please try submitting a new ticket with all the users being reported together in one place.

Also please note the forum guidelines folks. Warnings will be issued next.

~Sirius

The problem is all these players have been reported, but nothing is being done, I'm not talking about guys that are hard to find, I'm talking about the very obvious things that are going on that every player in the game can see.