PDA

View Full Version : Gree customer service

eric61
06-07-2013, 10:08 AM
I would like to believe that just the name customer service implies that the company has an interest in servicing the customer. Well, this is so far from the truth when it comes to Gree. They need a course in how to service customers in an efficient and timely manner. Their inability to take care of their paying customers will be the eventual downfall of modern war and probably most games they offer. As a large paying customer who has been disgusted with their lack of interest in their customer base, I have decided to no longer purchase anything from Gree. No money spent this month. I have tickets in for bonuses that have not shown up and incorrect bonuses on the account where at least something arrived. Those tickets have yet to be acknowledge and I am not the only one. This company has been deceiving customers for a long time and it is time for the customer to kick back. No money should be spent this month to really show the company that as a band of brothers we stand together for better service and a level playing field for us suckers that play this game.

Meta Rage Trollbot
06-07-2013, 10:45 AM
There are many people who actually did purchase the "true" amount of gold for bonuses (I.3. actual $500 increments) and did not receive.

I feel worse for non-American gold players, as the currency calculation and new gold rules requires a good deal of math and luck.