PDA

View Full Version : Madam Knows Best LTQ Feedback

Bala82
06-07-2013, 10:00 AM
This LTQ was worst LTQ event for a number of reasons

1) Repeated Jobs ( Seriously how lazy must you be to give same job in multiple goals)
2) More Gold needed ( The energy requirement for goal got ridiculous)
3) Rewards weren't as good as previous LTQ events (Goal 40 Normal reward was Madame's Kiss (865/803) but The first LTQ REWARD for Normal round goal 40 was hitman shotgun (2200/2000)

4) Some Rewards were only Experience

I have feeling that next one will be a lot worse increasing the energy requirement.

Improvements

1) The rewards that give experience only should also award Respects
2) Don't repeat jobs in goals

Eg If we took this one

Goal 8 reward was 25 XP only but it could be 25XP and 50 respect
Goal 20: 61 XP but it could been 61XP and 180 respect
Goal 34: 103 XP only but it could been 103XP and 500 respect

Please make it better Gree :mad:

kimberleyj
06-07-2013, 10:29 AM
i agree. i won't even be able to do 40 for this one . at least with the other i could get to at least level 10 part 2 without gold. i guess seen as they have money trouble they are trying to bleed everyone dry even more.

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 10:39 AM
I think gree should give us all 5000/5000 weapons with modifiers just for participating. Make it so!

Bala82
06-07-2013, 10:39 AM
I stopped at Goal 35 to get reward Gangster Cover (340/460) -No way to finish Goal 36 in 1 hour without gold

Armalg-the-Good
06-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Have to agree the rewards were not that great for the xp gained and/or gold expended. Even the respect rewards were very modest. :/ Also, the scheduler says the event ends on 6/8/13 but the official timer has the event ending in an hour (6/7/13). The event would have made more sense if there was another 24 hours to complete the event. Glad to have events like this but the last two seemed better balanced in terms of reward and incentive to complete goals.

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 10:53 AM
No, the last two were crazy bonkers over the top rewards for completing really easy goals.

You realize that up until about 2 months ago, any item with stats of over 1000 were top 25 leaderboard prizes, right?

murf
06-07-2013, 11:02 AM
This LTQ was worst LTQ event for a number of reasons

1) Repeated Jobs ( Seriously how lazy must you be to give same job in multiple goals)
2) More Gold needed ( The energy requirement for goal got ridiculous)
3) Rewards weren't as good as previous LTQ events (Goal 40 Normal reward was Madame's Kiss (865/803) but The first LTQ REWARD for Normal round goal 40 was hitman shotgun (2200/2000)

4) Some Rewards were only Experience

I have feeling that next one will be a lot worse increasing the energy requirement.

Improvements

1) The rewards that give experience only should also award Respects
2) Don't repeat jobs in goals

Eg If we took this one

Goal 8 reward was 25 XP only but it could be 25XP and 50 respect
Goal 20: 61 XP but it could been 61XP and 180 respect
Goal 34: 103 XP only but it could been 103XP and 500 respect

Please make it better Gree :mad:

1) This is response to pre-loading the maps...
2) Why do you feel entitled to be able to complete the entire LTQ on little gold
3) Dipstick already pointed out your lack of long-term memory. For the 1st year of this game, there was only collect-10's and the occasional PVP contest or IPH contest, where you got a single xxx/xxx weapon. Now we want multiple x,xxx/x,xxx weapons for free. insane
4) Every 4 levels still awards RP, money, and 2 weapons. Whether we get 2 of them on 1 level and none the next is irrelevant, it still nets to the same as before.

Up until about 6 months, the top gold spender (meaning $10,000+) had stats like 150k/150k. Now, we get 30k/30k stats for a vault of gold and we're complaining that's it's a not enough.

Noghri_ViR
06-07-2013, 11:10 AM
I think gree should give us all 5000/5000 weapons with modifiers just for participating. Make it so!

No, but you should at least be able to do the first round without having to use gold. Elite should be something that you have to use gold to finish.

Bala82
06-07-2013, 11:13 AM
No, but you should at least be able to do the first round without having to use gold. Elite should be something that you have to use gold to finish.

I agree you should be able to do the first round for free. :)

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Well if you think so, then I guess I it should be true, huh?

Bala82
06-07-2013, 11:19 AM
1) This is response to pre-loading the maps...
2) Why do you feel entitled to be able to complete the entire LTQ on little gold
3) Dipstick already pointed out your lack of long-term memory. For the 1st year of this game, there was only collect-10's and the occasional PVP contest or IPH contest, where you got a single xxx/xxx weapon. Now we want multiple x,xxx/x,xxx weapons for free. insane
4) Every 4 levels still awards RP, money, and 2 weapons. Whether we get 2 of them on 1 level and none the next is irrelevant, it still nets to the same as before.

Up until about 6 months, the top gold spender (meaning $10,000+) had stats like 150k/150k. Now, we get 30k/30k stats for a vault of gold and we're complaining that's it's a not enough.

1) Solution is simple all they have change jobs on the map around to prevent this ( There have over 50 maps)
2) So that everyone has equal chance to at least able complete the first round without gold
3) I suppose concept of game development is alien to you of course first year no much going on since there try create stable version of the game so they had no time to create new content, now they have time.
4) How do you figure it nets the same, getting experience has no real purpose in the game apart from leveling up.

jmeijer
06-07-2013, 11:23 AM
I wasn't expecting something else from Gree. They did it before, just testing what kind of event brings in the most cash. I remember the very first event, the one with the Diamond Sig as grand prize. These rewards were better than the next five events or so.

Of course you want to complete normal mode for free, but this is a F2P,P2W game. I choose to buy gold once in a while, and certainly not every event. If you want to be strong, fine, but then you'll have to pay. It's just the way Crime City works.

murf
06-07-2013, 12:15 PM
I agree you should be able to do the first round for free. :)

My HL account got to 30 on Elite for free, you just have to be prepared....

tacky
06-07-2013, 12:19 PM
I did all 50 on elite, wasn't a problem. Preloaded maps and 5000 in energy when levelled up. So no biggie really, just be prepared!

that
06-07-2013, 12:21 PM
the game timed out on me while i was in the middle of elite 43/50. frustrating.

murf
06-07-2013, 12:22 PM
1) Solution is simple all they have change jobs on the map around to prevent this ( There have over 50 maps)
2) So that everyone has equal chance to at least able complete the first round without gold
3) I suppose concept of game development is alien to you of course first year no much going on since there try create stable version of the game so they had no time to create new content, now they have time.
4) How do you figure it nets the same, getting experience has no real purpose in the game apart from leveling up.

1) You can do higher level maps, but then people are going to complain that it takes too much energy (oh you are already complaining about that)

2) You are picking an arbitrary point of completing Normal and would complain if you only able to get to L10 on Elite.... and anyway I got to L30 on Elite for free (you just have prepare for the event)

3) No it's not foreign to me, all I hear is complaining on this forum that items aren't that strong. We are having 8 events over this current 3 week period and you can accumulate over 100 items. That's insane from where we were just a few months ago, and you are complaining that the items are only xxx / xxx. That's a bit ridiculous don't you think?

4) Whether it goes item/RP/item/$$ or item/rp/item+$$/only xp. over 4 levels it equates to the same thing as the previous LTQs.

Bala82
06-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Look i agree this is a step in right direction but the problem i have is how Gree always seems to make new content less fun. I remember how excited i was with boss event i really enjoyed that event but after couple events boss event became a chore because everyone got same item no matter what level there were.

I don't want to get a point where you need 90,000 energy just complete the first round so far it been 20-30K range. If there continue it will just get point where i probably won't do it if it isn't worth the effort.

tacky
06-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Lets just wait and see what special missions LTQ will be like

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 12:38 PM
OR we can just trust that it's in their best interest to make a game as fun as possible for the most amount of people, and they PROBABLY have better developers on their staff than Bala.

Bala82
06-07-2013, 12:44 PM
OR we can just trust that it's in their best interest to make a game as fun as possible for the most amount of people, and they PROBABLY have better developers on their staff than Bala.

LOL i wish i worked for Gree

Chips
06-07-2013, 01:02 PM
LOL i wish i worked for Gree

Seems to me you'd fit right in.

I did all 50 on elite, wasn't a problem. Preloaded maps and 5000 in energy when levelled up. So no biggie really, just be prepared!

Bullstuff! I assume you're claiming you spent no gold?

Lipstick
06-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Miss Shakes momma always say, aim fo tha gutter an you never be disappointed where ya at.

Sound like Bala be takin advice from Miss Shakes momma to.

Lmao........

kingofwale
06-07-2013, 05:03 PM
forgot to mention that some map doesn't even come with arrow to tell you what to do (Goal 20). :)

Coconut
06-07-2013, 05:51 PM
It's worse then worse LTQ event the prize suck had stop on elite mode 30 just don't want to continue

Randolph
06-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Its simple really they made the next war 3 weeks later and in return the take the extra gold they would have warned in one week of war in the ltq's making eventually more money but not making to obvious. I stopped at 40 elite because it was getting no worth it after that point even with preparing my maps

murf
06-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Its simple really they made the next war 3 weeks later and in return the take the extra gold they would have warned in one week of war in the ltq's making eventually more money but not making to obvious. I stopped at 40 elite because it was getting no worth it after that point even with preparing my maps

Wait, are you telling me their business practices are designed to make them more money!!!!!!! What a ridiculous way to run a business!!!!!!

KING Mr932
06-07-2013, 07:42 PM
The second ltq might be better..that's why I stopped at lvl 31 elite on this one.

kingofwale
06-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Wait, are you telling me their business practices are designed to make them more money!!!!!!! What a ridiculous way to run a business!!!!!!

Sad to see a Gree's game tester not knowing how a business is run.

Is it true a business is there for the money? yes
More importantly, is it true that business NEED to address obvious concern from their own customers to make this business a sustainable one?? Hell yes

by your definition. Maybe ice-cream companies should add hard drugs in their products to get more people addicted. After all, it's all and only about the money, right?

lucky83
06-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Feedback? I got screwed. Never got the prize for finishing the event off. And i never got splash screens for multiple levels so it kinda makes me think that i'm missing quite a few weapons that i have deserved by being stupid enough to dump my irl money on this game.

BigMoney
06-08-2013, 02:04 AM
You could still get the weapons even if you don't get the splash screen. Check your inventory.

Benjibbks5
06-08-2013, 05:41 AM
Although I generally like LTQs, I agree that this one is the worse. There are way too much jobs on one level, especially for the last 2 levels, its practically completing the whole map. This is despite the whole LTQ already having 90 levels in all. To have a sense, I got about 200 Stiletto cases just from the last 2 maps. I hope that Gree can also at least give items with modifiers as the grand prize.

murf
06-08-2013, 06:11 AM
by your definition. Maybe ice-cream companies should add hard drugs in their products to get more people addicted. After all, it's all and only about the money, right?

Adding events to produce additional marginal income equals an ice cream company adding drugs to their products? Pretty similar....

mitchee
06-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Sad to see a Gree's game tester not knowing how a business is run.

Is it true a business is there for the money? yes
More importantly, is it true that business NEED to address obvious concern from their own customers to make this business a sustainable one?? Hell yes

coca cola originally had cocain in it, so if they could get away with it today they would

murf
06-08-2013, 06:21 AM
coca cola originally had cocain in it, so if they could get away with it today they would

Coca cola was also considered medicine then too....

Feng1234
06-08-2013, 06:21 AM
The source of all these problems are people spending gold. Just don't spend gold and all your problems will go away including your addiction to this game once it generates no profit hahahaha.

lucky83
06-08-2013, 07:57 AM
You could still get the weapons even if you don't get the splash screen. Check your inventory.

Missing the big gun for completing the event, as with the others i've been to lazy to check. I might be off here but i think that it shouldn't be up to me to check every piece of equipment, the developers should deliver my prizes that I earned without any problems what so ever.

Thanks for the feedback on my feedback though ;)