PDA

View Full Version : Haters . . . Go Away; Please?

BurnNotice69
06-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Why is that when someone gets banned from the forums, they have to create a new account and do stupid crap, like regen old posts from over a year ago, put up threads about hacking, posting crap about nothing, etc?

If you're just that disgruntled, just LEAVE!!

PLEASE leave the rest of us alone, damn!!

SGT Rud
06-07-2013, 07:23 AM
They have nothing better to do with their time than bother us. It takes away from creating constructive threads and being helpful to other players.

Speed ump
06-07-2013, 07:43 AM
also people who say they hate gree, hate the game, its a scam. ok, then leave. why are they still here. if I was fed up, id just say goodbye to the friends I met, thank them for some fun times, and move on. why do they feel the need to convince everyone else of just ho miserable they are, and to make them feel just as miserable. whats theold saying. misery loves company

bigman
06-07-2013, 07:43 AM
i got a permmnent ban on my other acount from cj .. i am not mad not upset .. i just think it was bad from his side ..
i didnt do any bad thing .. i was here for over a year .. but ,, its his lose ,, i used to buy gold .. and stuff ,, not any more
but i will keep to be here with the good guys ,,and learn .. cheers guys

cloud 9
06-07-2013, 07:57 AM
also people who say they hate gree, hate the game, its a scam. ok, then leave. why are they still here. if I was fed up, id just say goodbye to the friends I met, thank them for some fun times, and move on. why do they feel the need to convince everyone else of just ho miserable they are, and to make them feel just as miserable. whats theold saying. misery loves company

You seem mad at the world, you need to stop trolling, you are becoming a troll muppet. People might find it hard to leave because maybe they have spent a lot of money on this game like myself.

honest Abe
06-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Your point? you live in a glass house yet feel the need to throw stones and have no idea what you are taking about.

You seem mad at the world, you need to stop trolling, you are becoming a troll muppet. People might find it hard to leave because maybe they have spent a lot of money on this game like myself.