PDA

View Full Version : Where is CJ?

Sexy Calindra
06-07-2013, 05:48 AM
Hey, where is CJ? Recently, we only see Sirius on the forum. I hope CJ is still a member of GREE. :)

leek
06-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Won't be surprised that CJ = Sirius. If you cop too much bad flak, changing a name and starting afresh might not be a bad idea. Let's hope he/she can be as serious in dealing with issues as the name suggests. Ha

Nacon10
06-07-2013, 07:05 AM
gree fired mad heads. why do you think support is at a stand stil..

Chups
06-07-2013, 11:18 AM
I hope CJ is still a member of GREE. :)

Are you crazy?? :confused:

Sexy Calindra
06-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Are you crazy?? :confused:

Lol! I just asked the question. No other comments since I may be banned since I started the topic! lol

Rastlin
06-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Rumor is CJ got the axe, when GREE did lay offs last month.

Sexy Calindra
06-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Rumor is CJ got the axe, when GREE did lay offs last month.

Look like it! This is why i asked the question. He disapeared!

mtlfce
06-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Nah.. He's still around... have a look through the MW/CC forums and he has recent posts... Looks like he's sticking with those games and we get Sirius... Works for me!

Dirt road Joe
06-07-2013, 09:23 PM
CJ54 is still around. If you guys read around into the forums you will notice that there are a few different moderators. CJ tends to hang out in the MW and CC Forums most. Sirius seems to handle KA and MW and then there are a few that bounce in and out of the other forums as well. They are all still around. So don't go throwing around rumors that people are getting fired. If you ever want to check who is still online and posting. Go to the quick links tab and then go to forum leaders. There you can see all the administrators and moderators and whatever else they do. All you have to do is click on their name and view their recent posts. You can put the pieces together yourself. Hope this answers your guys questions!

Sirius
06-08-2013, 01:14 AM
CJ54 is still around. If you guys read around into the forums you will notice that there are a few different moderators. CJ tends to hang out in the MW and CC Forums most. Sirius seems to handle KA and MW and then there are a few that bounce in and out of the other forums as well. They are all still around. So don't go throwing around rumors that people are getting fired. If you ever want to check who is still online and posting. Go to the quick links tab and then go to forum leaders. There you can see all the administrators and moderators and whatever else they do. All you have to do is click on their name and view their recent posts. You can put the pieces together yourself. Hope this answers your guys questions!

Thanks for this! Much appreciated. We are trying to be every where we can so sometimes it's best to just do a quick check up on our recent postings etc.

~Sirius

Sexy Calindra
06-08-2013, 05:11 AM
Thanks Sirius. I have to admit that you are active and obviously trying to do something. Appreciated.