PDA

View Full Version : Hey ****tator

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 05:25 AM
Hey stop reviving all this SH!T bro its ruining the experience for the other forum mates if you want to troll GREE then hack the game and prank email them spam them or some SH!T not troll us by being a ****tator

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 05:32 AM
Someone please ban this F***ing guy already where are the modertaors when you need them?

DME
06-07-2013, 05:34 AM
Stop feeding him and just use the little "report post" button at the bottom left of his posts and the mods will deal with it when they show up.

hushsway
06-07-2013, 05:46 AM
You know, the truth of the matter is that he is probably isn't lying. The hundred people who want the deal got the deal. Hackers amongst us hasn't been a secret and we have seen in the past nothing is done to remove these scum.

If we don't take action now, we won't take action later.

Settle for nothing now, we settle for nothing later.

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 05:51 AM
You know, the truth of the matter is that he is probably isn't lying. The hundred people who want the deal got the deal. Hackers amongst us hasn't been a secret and we have seen in the past nothing is done to remove these scum.

If we don't take action now, we won't take action later.

Settle for nothing now, we settle for nothing later.

he speaks like a **** though I mean seriously the language and the random "skhdfbakdsgfkasdjfhkad" posts? They are uncalled if you want to make a point tell a moderator not jack our threads and then spam them

SGT Rud
06-07-2013, 05:52 AM
Speaking of which, what happened to Big Dummy from yesterday. I was trying to find him yesterday evening, but he deleted all his posts. The only rememberance of him is us quoting him. The ****tator shows today. What is going on here.

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 05:55 AM
Well I'm going to bed whether GREE bans me or not is a matter of their choice

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 05:58 AM
This is one of a kind and there is none other out there. FREE UNLIMITED GOLD, i will give 1 year guarantee with this, this is unstoppable and if patched can easily be done again, only way this can be patched if a rat snitches, doubt paying customers of mine will snitch as they will end £5k down.

This server side "H" is unstoppable, only £5k and thats gold for as long as you like.

If this is too much, you can purchase

New accounts with gold, every 50k gold £50

or you can provide a udid to add gold to your account

email me on rwebdlbndiuwnqsa@gmail.com and i will get intouch and forward a skype add

the return of the ****tator go away buddy

honest Abe
06-07-2013, 06:00 AM
Go away and take your Nigerian money scam with you.

hushsway
06-07-2013, 06:01 AM
he speaks like a **** though I mean seriously the language and the random "skhdfbakdsgfkasdjfhkad" posts? They are uncalled if you want to make a point tell a moderator not jack our threads and then spam them

I do t disagree with you my friend. He is being an ***, but that still doesn't change the fact he is promoting his product and no one from gree has stopped the news. With the many who read, troll, and spread word of the forum to others. Assuming his product is real and legit, a hundred new hackers were born. How long until these guys ate shutdown? Still seen a few hackers about since gree released their message/sticky. Glad gree solved all our problems.

SGT Rud
06-07-2013, 07:33 AM
I couldn't tell you if his scam is real or not. It could be a gimmick to steal your money, or it could be real hack. Either way, the guy is putting on a show. He is doing it on purpose. Maybe it is fake and he is just doing this to keep you guys continously griping that Gree isn't doing anything. It is odd, isn't it, that this started happening just after CJ and Sirius released their statements. It doesn't seem to me to be anything more than some guy trying to start junk.

Sirius
06-07-2013, 11:45 AM
closing thread folks.