PDA

View Full Version : BAF - Light to no gold use in Madagascar

simpleman
06-07-2013, 03:32 AM
For the record we are willing to jeopardize our consistent Top 100 position for Madagascar. Most of our members are choosing to go gold free as they are getting decidedly unhappy with the way the game is going. The current 20% sale has enforced many of our members stance.

We are a non mandatory gold faction and gold usage is down to the individual. As we don't dictate when a member must use gold we also don't dictate when they shouldn't. This is a game and we encourage our members to retain their freedom of choice.

I wish everyone luck with Madagascar and hope you all reap the rewards for the effort you put in.

Sam of Semper Fi
06-07-2013, 04:08 AM
Good for you! Nice to see a top faction leading from the front, in which case I will tap your leader for a beer over the weekend as he is obviously saving money ;-)

BlackArrow
06-07-2013, 04:50 AM
Kudos to you and BAF Simpleman. You guys are a class act.

Grizz875
06-07-2013, 04:55 AM
Yep hopefully more will take a stand but I doubt it.

simpleman
06-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Good for you! Nice to see a top faction leading from the front, in which case I will tap your leader for a beer over the weekend as he is obviously saving money ;-)
If there's alcohol involved I'm sure he'll be up for it :)

Kudos to you and BAF Simpleman. You guys are a class act.
Cheers BA. As I've not seen you over at our place I assuming all is going well. I'm happy for you and good luck with Madagascar.

Yep hopefully more will take a stand but I doubt it.
In the end of the day only you can decide what is right for you and its up to you whether you want to act upon it. We are all individuals and we shouldn't feel pressured in doing something we don't want to.
It's all about the freedom of choice. I don't condone nor condemn the use of gold. Its the right of the individual to make that decision.

badvoc0
06-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Well said Simps, no more gold from me until Gree finally sort out the issues with hackers, cheats, and the multitudinous other errors that we have to put up with. Why should we spend the money when Gree won't invest the time?

To those of you who are going to spend gold in Madagascar, be careful, the playing field is NOT level.