PDA

View Full Version : 2 divisions during war, one for gold users, one gold free

Randolph
06-07-2013, 02:51 AM
WOULD THE GAME BE BETTER FOR ALL IF THERE WERE 2 SEPERATE DIVISIONS?

1) for gold users.
2) no gold allowed.

BigMoney
06-07-2013, 03:20 AM
Yeah, the gold division can remain the same as the current syndicate war, and the no-gold division can just include the prizes from Top 150 on down, because the ones above that are irrelevant for no-gold users anyway.

In other words, nothing is changed.

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 05:07 AM
Your idea is bad and you should feel bad

l1ster
06-07-2013, 05:11 AM
What's in it for gree to have a no-gold allowed division?

c00guy
06-07-2013, 05:19 AM
Lmao, don't know how:

a) GREE would ever do this. What's in it for them?
b) this would change anything? After all even if it is done, the non-gold prizes would be like ****

Your idea ranks right up there.... amongst the crappiest ever!

Randolph
06-07-2013, 05:36 AM
Actually you guys really dont understand the business side of games or you're to caught up in posting quick remakrs without thinking about.

So because im in a very good mood today i will give you some hints, to try to push you in the same direction, However you wil have to keep doing some thinking of your own LMAO

Answer these questions and then think about the poll once again

1) What if the prices for winning the non gold division are similar to the prices for winning the gold division?
2) If people are on a winning team and get much stronger because of these prices that they would normally not get would they become more active.
3) Because the no gold restriction makes the comp a level playing field there is no guarantee of making number 1 like FC is doing in the present game.
4) because the wars are very frequent right now and everybody is complaining that its costing too much for several teams to keep up ( i.e. look ate the top 75 in the last 3 wars, with all the changes) would it be interesting to still have the option to get a top prize and therefor keep competing with the other teams instead of letting the gap increase because some members of your team just couldnt afford it?

There are a lot more hints, but let me start you off with this......

And think about it, as a entrepeneur myself, having several businesses in different fields, there is always a way to earn........you just need to find it lol

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Actually you guys really dont understand the business side of games or you're to caught up in posting quick remakrs without thinking about.

So because im in a very good mood today i will give you some hints, to try to push you in the same direction, However you wil have to keep doing some thinking of your own LMAO

1) What if the prices for winning the non gold division are similar to the prices for winning the gold division?
2) If people are on a winning team and get much stronger because of these prices that they would normally not get would they become more active.
3) Because the no gold restriction makes the comp a level playing field there is no guarantee of making number 1 like FC is doing in the present game.
4) because the wars are very frequent right now and everybody is complaining that its costing too much for several teams to keep up ( i.e. look ate the top 75 in the last 3 wars, with all the changes) would it be interesting to still have the option to get a top prize and therefor keep competing with the other teams instead of letting the gap increase because some members of your team just couldnt afford it?

There are a lot more hints, but let me start you off with this......

And think about it, as a entrepeneur myself, having several businesses in different fields, there is always a way to earn........you just need to find it lol

1) propose a stupid idea
2) ask for input from other people whose opinion doesn't matter
3) point out how unqualified those people are to voice an opinion after they don't agree with you

Sounds like a recipe for success, champ. Mind telling me what business venture(s) you're presently involved in so I can short the hell out of it?

c00guy
06-07-2013, 06:03 AM
What if the prices for winning the non gold division are similar to the prices for winning the gold division?

And think about it, as a entrepeneur myself,

GREE would go bankrupt with your dumb idea! And you're an entrepreneur? Hell, you can't even spell the word properly!! :p

Max Power
06-07-2013, 06:38 AM
There already are 2 divisions. That is painfully obvious.

Randolph
06-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Gree would actually make a whole lot more money, but i see you guys still dont understand so i will let you guys take the piss at me and laugh reading your posts.

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 06:57 AM
Yeah... we just don't understand. That's GOTTA be it.

panty sniffer
06-07-2013, 10:00 AM
lol @ Ms. shakes! Keep the posts commin!

I have to agree with pretty much everyone here. Having similar prizes for a Non-gold division would be a financially devastating move for Gree as there would no longer be any incentive to spend gold in syn wars.

I don't normally go out and buy something if I can get it for free.

An even better idea: Anyone with an I.Q. of over 100 can post in one section of the forum and anyone with les than 100 can post in separate threads to make things fair. :P

wa7sh
06-07-2013, 11:17 AM
no one here is an entrepreneur, you all work at Walmart and you know it.

c00guy
06-07-2013, 11:28 AM
no one here is an entrepreneur, you all work at Walmart and you know it.
Lmaoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

MattThomas08
06-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Gree would actually make a whole lot more money, but i see you guys still dont understand so i will let you guys take the piss at me and laugh reading your posts.

This would be a bad idea. Why would Gree separate out the "free players" and remove the temptation for them to spend? Better to leave them in groups with others and get pushed to spend to help the group. Gree is doing well to have all of us do their leg work and push each other to spend "for the greater good of the team!!!".

mxz
06-07-2013, 12:22 PM
push each other to spend "for the greater good of the team!!!".Literally making other people spend by pushing buttons! #smug

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 02:00 PM
I've read through a lot of discussions on forum, and it seems that there are 2 types of free players. The ones who choose to not buy gold, and play for free, rarely complain and throw out dumb ideas like gold free wars. Then there's the free players who have no choice, who can't buy gold, who constantly complain about big gold spenders and game not being fair. What is so fair about a gold free battle? Some people can afford to spend time playing cc, others can afford to spend money. Doing one or the other, are both personal sacrifices. Make your choice, and stop crying about the players who spend money! Life isn't fair! Grow up!

Two posts, and batting at least .500. Keep it up!

Lurker
06-07-2013, 02:20 PM
Why stop there? We could come up with other creative options:

Tier 1 - Heavy gold users (10 or more vaults)
Tier 2 - Medium gold users (1-10 vault)
Tier 3- light gold users (< 1vault)
Tier 4 - Campers
Tier 5 - free players
Tier 6 - SAS (they can steal from each other in true SAS tradition)

Yeah, the gold division can remain the same as the current syndicate war, and the no-gold division can just include the prizes from Top 150 on down, because the ones above that are irrelevant for no-gold users anyway.

In other words, nothing is changed.

Lurker
06-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Look at the poll results. Your idea is either weak or your ability to convince folks ain't so strong. Fail - either way.

Lipstick
06-07-2013, 03:18 PM
This thread is as dumb as the original idea

CC Pablo
06-07-2013, 03:48 PM

Sorry, this idea is just dumb. You are basically asking GREE to work on non gold users for free? Would you work for free? I dont think so. The focus should be mainly on gold players, but they do need to focus on non gold players as well, as they are potential customers.

And your comment "What if the prices for winning the non gold division are similar to the prices for winning the gold division?" is definitely the dumbest idea i have ever heard. So basically you want somebody that doesnt spend to get rewarded the same way a gold spender does?

You are definitely as sharp as a marble.

WOULD THE GAME BE BETTER FOR ALL IF THERE WERE 2 SEPERATE DIVISIONS?

1) for gold users.
2) no gold allowed.

MattThomas08
06-07-2013, 03:59 PM
The focused should not be on non gold spenders, it should be on gold spenders.

I slightly disagree. This is F2P, P2W. They should be focusing on both. They want to hook free players, have them end up in better syndicates, and spend money to stay in them. This is how they make their money. You can have option A, option B, or Both.

CC Pablo
06-07-2013, 04:05 PM

I fully agree with you MattThomas. I fixed my post. i still think his idea is really dumb.

I slightly disagree. This is F2P, P2W. They should be focusing on both. They want to hook free players, have them end up in better syndicates, and spend money to stay in them. This is how they make their money. You can have option A, option B, or Both.

amateur
06-07-2013, 04:32 PM
If its two leagues, the bottom three in 1st goes down to 2 after battle, top 3 in 2 league gets to try 1st league. just a proposal..:) it could be funny.

mxz
06-07-2013, 05:22 PM
The way to make the "free" one work is to make it like a poker tournament. You have to "buy in" (with a certain amount of gold), then it's free hits only.

OMD73
06-07-2013, 06:18 PM
You are definitely as sharp as a marble

*** munches popcorn ***

I believe the expression is:

"Sharp as a bowling ball!"

Not the brightest crayon in the box are we!

PS I love you Dippy 😘

BigMoney
06-07-2013, 09:12 PM

Sorry, this idea is just dumb. You are basically asking GREE to work on non gold users for free? Would you work for free? I dont think so. The focus should be mainly on gold players, but they do need to focus on non gold players as well, as they are potential customers.

And your comment "What if the prices for winning the non gold division are similar to the prices for winning the gold division?" is definitely the dumbest idea i have ever heard. So basically you want somebody that doesnt spend to get rewarded the same way a gold spender does?

You are definitely as sharp as a marble.

Agreed with Pablo. This guy clearly has no idea what he's talking about, but the fact that he started his post of with such brain-dead condescension makes me think he's intentionally trolling. He clearly has no idea what goes on in top syndicates yet somehow feels qualified to speak to all the gold spenders in the game. He's the same kind of moron who thinks that gold is the answer to his poor stats, completely oblivious to the fact that gold can't cure your stupidity.

Here's the first clue you had no idea what you're talking about: you surely think there would be some giant shake-up in the rankings if it weren't for gold spending. There wouldn't be. There might be some minor shake-up within tiers (Top 25 teams, Top 50 teams, etc) but no amount of dedication or willingness to play 24/7 for an entire weekend to use every single free hit you can possibly get in the war will ever compensate for the fact that there are entire syndicates of players with stats more than double yours (and I say that without even knowing what they are, but I'm sure they're terrible). It doesn't matter how much time you're willing to commit to a free war if you get a match against players whose weakest player is double the strength of your strongest player. I'd still be willing to bet that Fight Club would win a free war, simply because they'll accumulate more points from the failed attacks of others while being successful with their scarce attacks at a much higher percentage than any other syndicates (because their attack stats are probably triple even other strong players' defenses). The shake-ups would occur in higher-level syndicates (e.g. a the Top 25 syndicates) where certain Top 25 teams compensate for their weaker stats by spending a much larger amount of gold then other teams at their level. It would be rude to name names, but I could do the opposite: it would benefit syndicates with strong players that aren't currently huge gold spenders, e.g. Bad Blood Rising. They're a difficult team to score points on, but they're somewhere in the Top 50 simply because they don't spend much on gold. Further down the list (e.g. Top 250 syndicates), switching to free play would punish those syndicates that have 1-2 gold spenders compensate for their teammates' lack of activity.

Despite your brilliant entrepreneurial skills, you failed to make even a slightly meaningful suggestion.

Randolph
06-08-2013, 08:26 AM
As long as my stats are still twice as big as yours big money and im still higher ranked then your wannabe team you can keep taking a piss at me. Just dont think i'm even slightly impressed.

c00guy
06-08-2013, 08:51 AM
As long as my stats are still twice as big as yours big money and im still higher ranked then your wannabe team you can keep taking a piss at me. Just dont think i'm even slightly impressed.

You're all for entertainment huh!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF_PEXXtWB8DBprbBAG_Nsp8DpLqoZ9 DTFghq8ivvgm-u6ITAGAw

panty sniffer
06-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Don't make me call miss Shakes in here to break this up.

TZora
06-08-2013, 10:47 AM
funny funny funny ... 98% of the cc world will be playing the "non-gold event" and only a handful teams will be playing the "gold event" .. gree will be soon filing for bankruptcy :D

BigMoney
06-08-2013, 03:16 PM

Something tells me neither of those things are true:

Our syn averages at 25 vaults per war, because gree(dy) basicly gave us the finger with the 24 h sale we would like to give both fingers back by making an example!

We have decided not to use any gold during next nor buy any during a 2 week period. We dont care if we drop all the down to top 500 with only using free hits. We rather make a statement.

25 vaults, huh? Where does that put you, Top 100?

Edit: I just checked. Even assuming 100% successful attacks, disregarding necessary wall hits, and averaging 400 IP/attack, you'd be in the Top 250. Lawlz.

Randolph
06-09-2013, 04:15 AM
yes if you presume we actually did this and not to provoke other teams to not use gold as well making it easier for us to take out top 25 with less gold than normal LMAO!!!!

Or do you actually believe everything that people post on forums lol

BigMoney
06-09-2013, 04:20 AM
yes if you presume we actually did this and not to provoke other teams to not use gold as well making it easier for us to take out top 25 with less gold than normal LMAO!!!!

Or do you actually believe everything that people post on forums lol

Yeah, mission accomplished, dingus. Clearly the top 25 will stop spending gold after your brilliant masterpiece of a topic.

TZora
06-09-2013, 04:52 AM
sry to say but suggestions in this thread will never work out .. gree doesn't have enough manpower to support one syndicate event properly, talk about handling two different syndicate wars .. i don't see that happening anytime soon.

Gingeasian
06-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Why stop there? We could come up with other creative options:

Tier 1 - Heavy gold users (10 or more vaults)
Tier 2 - Medium gold users (1-10 vault)
Tier 3- light gold users (< 1vault)
Tier 4 - Campers
Tier 5 - free players
Tier 6 - SAS (they can steal from each other in true SAS tradition)
You must be rich if $1000 of gold is only a medium spender

Grant B
06-09-2013, 12:17 PM
This thread is full of internet bullies. The guy had an idea and if you look at the poll its almost 50\50. But yet people (I use that term lightly) like dipstik and this ms shakes(who talks like the ghetto retard who cuts my lawn) feel like they should just come here and bash. Not give constructive comments or ideas.

Grow up.

I dont think gree will ever impliment this idea because they are greedy. But if they did it right and with some time they could profit from it.

Gingeasian
06-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Don't make me call miss Shakes in here to break this up.
poor innocent miss shakes got banned for some reason

BigMoney
06-09-2013, 02:40 PM
You must be rich if $1000 of gold is only a medium spender

$1000 is the second lowest gold bonus tier. Just sayin'.

SaltineSam
06-09-2013, 03:42 PM
This thread is full of internet bullies. The guy had an idea and if you look at the poll its almost 50\50. But yet people (I use that term lightly) like dipstik and this ms shakes(who talks like the ghetto retard who cuts my lawn) feel like they should just come here and bash. Not give constructive comments or ideas.

Grow up.

I dont think gree will ever impliment this idea because they are greedy. But if they did it right and with some time they could profit from it.

I personally believe this idea has no real thought behind it. To think that gree would benefit from a no gold battle event, is ridiculous. The OP even states that he had other intentions for starting this thread. Was trying to save face after realizing how stupid it sounded. So I don't believe he was bullied in any way, just being forced to wake up and stop dreaming!

Dipstik
06-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Calling a dumb idea dumb is not bullying. And the fact that "almost 50%" think its a good idea is not evidence that its a good idea. Post any idea to make it easier for free players to compete against gold players without having to spend money and you'll get a bunch of idiots agreeing with it. I'm surprised the poll isn't 60-40 the other way, honestly.

TZora
06-09-2013, 06:03 PM
before posting any idea, if you care to think about how much work will go into the idea, you'll save this forum some threads for sure ... not saying that don't post ideas/suggestions, just being a little more thoughtful will definitely help getting a better response from fellow forumers. my 2 cents ..

potvin
06-11-2013, 12:02 AM
I'm just glad all you noobs side with Gree and spend lots of gold on this game. Well done...

Nighteg
06-11-2013, 01:30 AM
It's a great idea. It'll give a chance for other to catch up to the big players. So far Fight Club are just pulling away from everybody else and getting much stronger with each war. And no amount of gold can compensate for the first 3 awards.

BigMoney
06-11-2013, 02:13 AM
It's a great idea. It'll give a chance for other to catch up to the big players. So far Fight Club are just pulling away from everybody else and getting much stronger with each war. And no amount of gold can compensate for the first 3 awards.

There's no limit on the amount of gold you can spend on the store-bought items, knock yourself out.

The people in the very top syndicates have literally spent thousands of dollars getting there. Why the hell should there be parity between players who spend thousands of dollars on this game and free players?

Nighteg
06-11-2013, 06:30 AM
There's no limit on the amount of gold you can spend on the store-bought items, knock yourself out.

The people in the very top syndicates have literally spent thousands of dollars getting there. Why the hell should there be parity between players who spend thousands of dollars on this game and free players?

Maybe because this game is defined as "free"? :)

Dipstik
06-11-2013, 06:34 AM
Playing is free. Having the strongest stats costs money. Don't like it, go play a different game.

Strawberry Shortcake
06-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Boy oh boy, dumb idea threads sure do bring out all the herp-a-derps en masse.

Randolph
06-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Aaaahhh finally someone is starting to use its brain, instead of bigmoney and the guys, how are to dumb to understand and probably work at a truckstop because they didnt feel like getting an education :-) so now we can hopefully educatie them once again on long term business strategies.

If the wars stay the same as now the gap from top 100 ( which currently has the goldspenders ) gets even bigger and bigger, causing players on all teams that are the big goldspenders eventually to move up to higher ranked syndicates. ( i know loyalty to your friends in syn is there, so dont start flaming at this point yet, but it will over the big majority happen )

This creates the actual problem, because the gap between top 50 and the rest will get even bigger.

Result will be that it will become much easier to get to top 50 in lets say one year from now, resulting in less gold needed to stay at the top.

So in order to keep the "gold-rush" going there has to be a more even playingfield. The more teams having a shot at top 50 the more gold will be spend. Making cc and profitable game on the long term :-)

Ok big money, and the rest now you can start bashing me again ROFLMAO

Strawberry Shortcake
06-11-2013, 06:58 AM
TL;DR.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume that the wall of text states that you admit your idea is moronic and agree to stop posting on the forum.

The forum thanks you.

Aaaahhh finally someone is starting to use its brain, instead of bigmoney and the guys, how are to dumb to understand and probably work at a truckstop because they didnt feel like getting an education :-) so now we can hopefully educatie them once again on long term business strategies.

If the wars stay the same as now the gap from top 100 ( which currently has the goldspenders ) gets even bigger and bigger, causing players on all teams that are the big goldspenders eventually to move up to higher ranked syndicates. ( i know loyalty to your friends in syn is there, so dont start flaming at this point yet, but it will over the big majority happen )

This creates the actual problem, because the gap between top 50 and the rest will get even bigger.

Result will be that it will become much easier to get to top 50 in lets say one year from now, resulting in less gold needed to stay at the top.

So in order to keep the "gold-rush" going there has to be a more even playingfield. The more teams having a shot at top 50 the more gold will be spend. Making cc and profitable game on the long term :-)

Ok big money, and the rest now you can start bashing me again ROFLMAO

Randolph
06-11-2013, 08:00 AM
Dont count on it.

Free education class is now in session!

And starting several fake accounts to agree with yourself strawberry is the ultimate sign of weakness lol

Strawberry Shortcake
06-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Dont count on it.

Free education class is now in session!

And starting several fake accounts to agree with yourself strawberry is the ultimate sign of weakness lol

You lose. Thank you for playing though, Randy!