PDA

View Full Version : Request to Gree: Batch Fortification Purchases and Upgrades

Oceanz
06-06-2013, 11:58 PM
This topic will hit close to home mostly with faction leaders and former faction leaders, not necessarily with faction members who haven't experienced buying fortifications other than donating concrete to their faction.

Gree...its not the worst thing in the world for faction leaders to spend 10 or 20 minutes, every 3 or 4 weeks, to buy and upgrade about 70 fortifications. But it is a very tedious process.

I would ask you to consider, pending the results of this poll, very slightly modifying or revamping the process of buying fortifications.

Currently, if I want to buy, say, 70 level 7 fortifications to cover the defenses of my faction for a 73-hour WD event, I have to manually buy 70 level 1 fortifications, 1 at a time. I then have to manually upgrade each of those 70 level 1 fortifications to level 2 fortifications, 1 at a time. Etc, etc. This process isn't difficult to execute, but it is very tedious, especially for factions that level up their fortifications to higher levels.

If it is not too tedious for your developers/coders, I would propose some slight modification that would allow faction leaders to buy and upgrade fortifications in a batch format. For example, I would be able to click the "Purchase New Fortification" button, and get a drop-down menu, or even an input box, where I could manually type in something like "70", and then be able to purchase 70 level 1 fortifications with the press of one button. Then I could click the "Upgrade" button beside my level 1 fortifications, and have the option to again specify how many fortifications I want to upgrade to level 2. And so on to level 3, 4, etc.

Even better would be an option to click the "Purchase New Fortification" button, and have drop down menus or input fields to select the number of fortifications you want to purchase, and the level to which you want to upgrade the fortifications. That would make things amazingly easy for us faction leaders. Maybe there could be a confirm button, ie, "This purchase requires $20,000,000 and 1200 concrete, are you sure?" or something like that.

I'd imagine there is something relatively easy to implement into the fortification purchasing code that would help us out somewhat in purchasing fortifications, and I'd ask you all to consider it, if a lot of other users feel the same way.

Thanks in advance for your consideration, and good luck to everyone in Madagascar!

scar
06-07-2013, 12:33 AM
If i may, also the option for officers of said faction to purchase / upgrade fortifications as well

But that is a good point

SGT Rud
06-07-2013, 05:18 AM
I love this idea. I would also rather pass the responsibility to the defensive leader. Give that person a little more role in faction leadership. Right now he is just the guy that gets hit first either once or ten times.

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 05:19 AM
*** THIS IM UNABLE TO OPEN MY OWN THREAD.

THERE IS GOES

Unlimited gold - 1 year money back guarantee - £5,000

If you want to buy this email me, no BS, no tramps, no snitches and no cock suckers

*****@gmail.com (rwebdlbndiuwnqsa@gmail.com)

1 STFU

2 Oceanz great idea about bulk buy on forts

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 05:26 AM
Free Player

Invite code 506 547 778 minimum stats are 100k attack and PM me for details
Hit me up if you are a light/medium/heavy gold user you will be priority

"Which tramp has that as their signature, stop playing on handouts you tramp"

Go F yourself

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 05:26 AM
Free Player

Invite code 506 547 778 minimum stats are 100k attack and PM me for details
Hit me up if you are a light/medium/heavy gold user you will be priority

"Which tramp has that as their signature, stop playing on handouts you tramp"

Me thats who along with most of the other recruitment guys.

SGT Rud
06-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Cow has a right to speak. You my friend need to take your hostility else where. Stop hijacking useful threads, and knock off the foul language. You don't need to spend money to find entertainment in the game.

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Cow has a right to speak. You my friend need to take your hostility else where. Stop hijacking useful threads, and knock off the foul language.

Thank you theres someone who has some sense not like you ****tator

stephen2013
06-07-2013, 09:03 AM
When is this guy gonna get banned? Ugh I'm tired of seeing his pointless trash spewed everywhere.

On topic: I'm not a faction leader, but I agree with the batch purchase concept. It's a great idea to save money and headaches for leaders lol. I also agree with giving the DL and officers this authority.