PDA

View Full Version : An idea to consider

THQ
06-06-2013, 05:33 PM
In the player's profile maybe add in the total attack and defense stats for each individual force (infantry, ground, air and sea). That way players are able to work out whether the bonuses are worth getting from some of the events, for example during this collect 10 event the last reward is the Coastal Siege Ship giving a 10% defense from sea bonus, and someone is on 8/10 and there is only a few hours left. If that player knows the total A/D for their sea units then they can decide on whether it would be worth spending gold to try and retrieve the 10th sapphire for that unit. Please share your thoughts on this idea.

Paul Wall
06-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Sounds good but you're talking about making the game better. They can't even get even get rid of bugs that are months old. I don't see them creating anything spectacular or refreshing anytime soon.

THQ
06-06-2013, 05:49 PM
I know there are a lot of problems when it comes to GREE fixing bugs within the game but it would be good to see some small improvements and changes in updates in the near future. This could be one of them and I think it could really help out everyone.

cherlock
06-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Sounds good but you're talking about making the game better. They can't even get even get rid of bugs that are months old. I don't see them creating anything spectacular or refreshing anytime soon.

Agree, and i have this boat and the 10% defense bonus doesnt work.
Let them fix all their problems first, and then try to improve it.

But, in all honesty, i dont think this game will exist anymore in 3 or 4 months, they just pull the plug.
( maybe they already did, would explain alot )

Tito89
06-06-2013, 08:41 PM
if gree sort out all the issues present now, this would be a very useful tool if implemented.

anonymousMW
06-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Agree, and i have this boat and the 10% defense bonus doesnt work.
Let them fix all their problems first, and then try to improve it.

But, in all honesty, i dont think this game will exist anymore in 3 or 4 months, they just pull the plug.
( maybe they already did, would explain alot )
my ship works very well.
What trumps me is the regeneration. I have 45 %. but only it proves to be a 23 %. I have 3 different units. When they arrange it I will be already in the moon, hunting rabbits.

Erkensang
06-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Great idea and i love how they probably wont even consider the idea since it is good!!!

Sirius
06-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Great idea!

Thanks, passing it along to the team now.

~Sirius

Paul Wall
06-06-2013, 10:50 PM
There you go, Sirius!!! :D Good work buddy!!!

Great idea!

~Sirius

zywong
06-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Great idea!

~Sirius

Thank you Sirius, hope MW is not just a game for gold player.

THQ
06-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Great idea!

~Sirius
Thanks Sirius, hope to see something like this implemented in the near future.