PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that cant get stiletto cases to drop?

greenwood
06-06-2013, 02:36 PM
I see everyone complaing abt not getting their prizes but at least you can participate in the event

dudeman
06-06-2013, 02:43 PM
You're not missing out on much today. You could get a friend to text you "phuck you" once an hour if you really miss getting a message you don't really want.

greenwood
06-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Haha dudeman, youre phuckin crazy!

DeepCool
06-06-2013, 05:30 PM
If you havent exited game they wont drop, highly recommend that you do so:)

joe123
06-06-2013, 05:32 PM
You're not missing out on much today. You could get a friend to text you "phuck you" once an hour if you really miss getting a message you don't really want.

Made my day. Thank you

OneHoop
06-06-2013, 07:52 PM
The issue may be that you are not level 10(?) yet. Else:

Need to get the fresh data set. Then even once you get the fresh data set, you have to visit the event page before they will drop.

To get fresh data set. Close out of app (actually close it, not just exit to home screen). Turn off phone. Stare at it for a minute or two. Restart phone. Restart app. Check: Menu: More: About. Content Version should be 20130605_0 or later.

If you have this data set, then you should have gotten the splash page, but regardless you need to visit the event page to let it tell you the three different ways to open cases. Once you've seen this, try PvP robs once a minute or so until you get one. Once you get one, PvP attacks or PvE should work equally as well.

Good luck!
M@

greenwood
06-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Thanks onehoop, still nothin

v-unit
06-07-2013, 09:47 PM
I too don't have any luck with the ladies. I throw $GREE @ them. They just laughed it off and say "Better Luck Next Time." Every hour I drop about $21k on these Hoes and only 2 of them were cheap enough to give me their heels.