PDA

View Full Version : FFF not Hackers

Morphlingman
06-06-2013, 02:06 PM
You are a liar, and u know who I'm talking too

CAP.... G.. Is not a hacker, and if he is he's the worst one ever, earning 60-70k WD is not what I call a regen hacker

You are a liar and free loader, we took you in when you said you were a free play, we asked for participation.. That's it

As soon as I say we are going free, you jump ship to another faction, and then have the never to call us hackers.

Well who ever took ERic... Enjoy him and his 24,444 WD points

Ericinico
06-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Birds of a feather flock together...

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Ericnico the liar and melt, go score 20k points for another faction you idiot

DME
06-06-2013, 02:11 PM
I'd be surprised if anyone took the accusation seriously. It just screamed "this is fake".

CAPT.GIN
06-06-2013, 02:13 PM
I don't have to explane my self! I have been playing this game for years and spent alot of money if I was a hacker why is my account still active!!! It's simple what ericiano did! He used two devices and made a new palringo account! An talked to himself while using my name!!! To all the form members who have know me for a long long time you all know I have never done noting like that! Ericiano you are a loser get a life, your just one of my many fan boys...

Sirius
06-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Okay folks,

Going to lock this thread down before more insults/player call outs go on. Please note the forum rules. Take this as your official warning on this.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*