PDA

View Full Version : Warning to all factions top 100 and up!

CAPT.GIN
06-06-2013, 01:20 PM
I do not like to talk about someone or say anything bad about someone! But once you disrespect me and my faction and just use us I have to call you out!!! To all factions here is a warning from me and my faction, you will just be used and then be really upset! The player I'm talking about is Ericinico! Yes he's the guy on here with the soldier avatar and the back of his avatar is the United States flag! This guy is a coward! We treated him like a family member and everything, we even told him its ok you don't have to buy gold just contribute and have fun that's all we asked for. But he was using us to get top 25 units this whole time! It turns out Ericinico left our faction because he wanted to go for top 25 and we said no because we're going gold free because of the big hacking issues! So he just up and left like a coward! Ericinico has some nerve! Just using us to get free units and he never bought gold! To all you factions you have been warned about Ericinico!!!

Charles of the PFJ
06-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Yes 'someone' did that to us also, mentioning no names obviously....

gingerbear
06-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Some certain player, no naming names myself, also only scored 17k WD points last war....

Sirius
06-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Greetings,

Please note the forum rules when calling out other players. It's very unfortunate for these types of issues to happen but we still need to follow the guidelines here.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47705-Posting-Guidelines-*Updated-3-6-13*

I am closing this thread.

~Sirius