PDA

View Full Version : Credit where credit is due

Dr.
06-06-2013, 11:24 AM
After reading so many complaints about Gree on the forum, I decided to try something different. This month marks my one year anniversary playing the game. I have simply enjoyed this game and have made significant investments of time and dollars. Attack at 2 mil, def at 1.5 mil, 250k fights won and
110k successful robs. My syndicate has been #1 since syndicates started. I remember a poll a few months back proposing improvements to the game. Some of the overwhelming answers were: more events (gree has delivered), overlapping events (again, gree has delivered), and new events (my compliments to gree). I almost quit the game right before syndicates, having achieved everything in game. The game had simply become repetitive. Since syndicates, it has been a joy again with new challenges but mostly with the camaraderie of syndicate members. Gree, I congratulate you on a great game. I have two suggestions: 1. improve customer support and communication. This could be your greatest asset. 2. Reward your VIPs. Every business has special perks for VIPs.

P.S. Although unrelated, I have to clarify: the game is very strategic. Many players have outspent me and yet do not have my stats. Yes, spending lots of money will get you huge stats but without a clear strategy it won't be as huge as it could be.:cool:

mxz
06-06-2013, 11:27 AM
#smughug, you nailed it.

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 11:30 AM
My guess is your spending was weighted more heavily towards the most recent end of your year playing, and you're benefiting from additional spending from the other members of your syndicate. Don't try to read any more into this than it is.

Timmaaay
06-06-2013, 11:32 AM
+1

I'm with you Dr. I was in that same boat. Been playing this game for just under 2 years now and right before syndicates started was ready to just delete it from my phone as it wasnt "fun" anymore. Since the syndicates started, I have had an absolute blast. I'm in game all the time and talking with the new syndicate friends daily. Sure there are complaints, but I think syndicates saved this game. Kudos to Gree.

CC Pablo
06-06-2013, 11:48 AM

I have to fully agree with you Dipstik. Besides seeking attention, i think Dr. was trying to come across as being really smart, but it didnt work. lol

My guess is your spending was weighted more heavily towards the most recent end of your year playing, and you're benefiting from additional spending from the other members of your syndicate. Don't try to read any more into this than it is.

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 12:09 PM
As much as I bash on GREE they do deserve credit for the syn wars and the new challenges. Where credit should not be given is the rest of the game. Support staff is a joke and I could ask a 2yr old and get a faster and more helpful response. I play on iOS and the drop rate is bull **** compared to android that **** isn't even fair. I've been playing for two years and this is the best this game has been but you gotta keep it up. I have just about every money building you can buy and that's worth buying they need to put more buildings in and hell even let us buy some with respect. The way gold should be sold really needs to change. You don't get **** for your money when buying that THAT'S WHY PROFIT IS LOW. yeah you're still making millions but definitely not as much as you could. Sell gold in brackets like this 10 gold 99 cents
50 gold $2.99 l
150 gold $4.99
500 gold $9.99
1,500 gold $19.99
4,000 gold $49.99
10,000 gold for $99.99
And leave all the current gold costs the same and one last thing. ALLOW MULTIPLE UPGRADES AND BUILDS!!
And dr yeah you say your syn has came in first every time but its not that hard to outspend everyone else just saying it only takes deep pockets which not everyone has so bragging about first isn't special.

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 12:15 PM
People who think their problems would be solved if only gold was cheaper make me chuckle.

the_brein
06-06-2013, 12:31 PM
After reading so many complaints about Gree on the forum, I decided to try something different. This month marks my one year anniversary playing the game. I have simply enjoyed this game and have made significant investments of time and dollars. Attack at 2 mil, def at 1.5 mil, 250k fights won and
110k successful robs. My syndicate has been #1 since syndicates started. I remember a poll a few months back proposing improvements to the game. Some of the overwhelming answers were: more events (gree has delivered), overlapping events (again, gree has delivered), and new events (my compliments to gree). I almost quit the game right before syndicates, having achieved everything in game. The game had simply become repetitive. Since syndicates, it has been a joy again with new challenges but mostly with the camaraderie of syndicate members. Gree, I congratulate you on a great game. I have two suggestions: 1. improve customer support and communication. This could be your greatest asset. 2. Reward your VIPs. Every business has special perks for VIPs.

P.S. Although unrelated, I have to clarify: the game is very strategic. Many players have outspent me and yet do not have my stats. Yes, spending lots of money will get you huge stats but without a clear strategy it won't be as huge as it could be.:cool:agreed. We asked for all these things. They delivered. Customer service can't possibly get any worst. Question, being in the top syndicate, I saw no mention of too frequent syndicate wars. Do you feel they have been too frequent? This has Ben a hot topic as of late.

montecore
06-06-2013, 12:45 PM
I was thinking about how Gree could maximize income. One thing I was thinking would work is a capped amount you could spend per month, say up to 50 or 100 dollars. I think a lot of free players would start doing it because then they could keep up with the big spenders. But maybe the whales spend so much that it just wouldn't work.

the_brein
06-06-2013, 02:04 PM
I was thinking about how Gree could maximize income. One thing I was thinking would work is a capped amount you could spend per month, say up to 50 or 100 dollars. I think a lot of free players would start doing it because then they could keep up with the big spenders. But maybe the whales spend so much that it just wouldn't work.im in a top 500 and none of my teammates buy gold. A lot have said that 40% sale would motivate them to buy.

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 03:25 PM
im in a top 500 and none of my teammates buy gold. A lot have said that 40% sale would motivate them to buy.

Just change how much gold is all together. Brein ask your members if they would buy gold at my suggestive prices provided that the things you get with gold remain unchanged and do not cost more gold. And then if they say yes then my point is proven. All of my syndicate members love that idea. We placed top 50 last war.

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 03:28 PM
People who think their problems would be solved if only gold was cheaper make me chuckle.

I'm not saying cc will be so wonderful if gold was cheaper. I'm speaking strictly on profit margins. They will increase do to new prices because customers would be happy and feel like they get more for their money and that would bring in new gold buyers that wouldn't have bought before. I'm a light gold spender and I would buy more if that's the way prices went.

mxz
06-06-2013, 03:32 PM
CJ one time mentioned that the biggest spenders don't buy gold when its on sale. I imagine thats one reason why they don't have 40% off sales.

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 03:32 PM
"Humor, Knowledge, Intelligence, or 'the stuff Dippy fires off'"

We call it #smug :)

the_brein
06-06-2013, 03:46 PM
You're giving the wrong people credit. It needs to go to the players (in the syndicates below yours) who took part in influencing the changes recently experienced.

Wasn't until those players stood together that things started improving with this game.

Cheers!i completely disagree. Some of the changes they proposed went completely against my enjoyment of the game. all these new events are great but were in motion (beta) before the movement. Cheaters? They're still present. And as prevalent as ever. Customer service is as atrocious as ever. Please explain what they actually changed.

Gingeasian
06-06-2013, 03:55 PM
As much as I bash on GREE they do deserve credit for the syn wars and the new challenges. Where credit should not be given is the rest of the game. Support staff is a joke and I could ask a 2yr old and get a faster and more helpful response. I play on iOS and the drop rate is bull **** compared to android that **** isn't even fair. I've been playing for two years and this is the best this game has been but you gotta keep it up. I have just about every money building you can buy and that's worth buying they need to put more buildings in and hell even let us buy some with respect. The way gold should be sold really needs to change. You don't get **** for your money when buying that THAT'S WHY PROFIT IS LOW. yeah you're still making millions but definitely not as much as you could. Sell gold in brackets like this 10 gold 99 cents
50 gold $2.99 l
150 gold $4.99
500 gold $9.99
1,500 gold $19.99
4,000 gold $49.99
10,000 gold for $99.99
And leave all the current gold costs the same and one last thing. ALLOW MULTIPLE UPGRADES AND BUILDS!!
And dr yeah you say your syn has came in first every time but its not that hard to outspend everyone else just saying it only takes deep pockets which not everyone has so bragging about first isn't special.
Your gold idea is extremely stupid. If they make gold cheaper that will happen is that the value of gold will go down and the cost of gold items and things that require gold will just increase

Armalg-the-Good
06-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Crime city is an addictive and interesting game. Coming from the perspective of a newer player what seems to be lacking is a place where individual merit (without access to gold) can be tested.. The top syndicates spend their way to success. That is very clear to everybody and there is something not fair about that. I think it causes a lot of players, who spend gold, to walk away from the game. Yes these top syndicates may have talented people but are they really the most talented? I doubt it. Put the gold away and lets find out hmmm? I think the wars as they stand are fine to have. Players who want to do well need a combination of effort, money, etc to get the best prizes. It is similar to an auction where effort can take the place of gold to some extent and the items are sufficiently "good" that there is real incentive to spend real life money to get those prizes. I do well for myself without much gold used. What is needed to ignite a real sense of competition is a gold free event for excellent prizes. This may not "make" as much money for Gree in the long run but it would resolve a retention issue. The gold free war could happen maybe 4 times a year. I realize that you can still pump up your stats with gold bought gear BUT one pumped out player a team does not make. We all have seen syndicates of one or two players with "awesome" stats who can barely place in the top 4000. At the same time syndicates like mine with lots of new players, through sheer effort, can do well for themselves. Having said that without gold we can never enter the top few tiers. Lets end that. Give players a chance to really test their merits a few times a year.

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Your gold idea is extremely stupid. If they make gold cheaper that will happen is that the value of gold will go down and the cost of gold items and things that require gold will just increase

If you would read carefully I said and the current cost of gold things would stay the same idiot.

SC4R
06-06-2013, 04:05 PM
agreed. We asked for all these things. They delivered. Customer service can't possibly get any worst. Question, being in the top syndicate, I saw no mention of too frequent syndicate wars. Do you feel they have been too frequent? This has Ben a hot topic as of late.

We should take a poll.

SC4R
06-06-2013, 04:20 PM
yup yup yup.

Crime city is an addictive and interesting game. Coming from the perspective of a newer player what seems to be lacking is a place where individual merit (without access to gold) can be tested.. The top syndicates spend their way to success. That is very clear to everybody and there is something not fair about that. I think it causes a lot of players, who spend gold, to walk away from the game. Yes these top syndicates may have talented people but are they really the most talented? I doubt it. Put the gold away and lets find out hmmm? I think the wars as they stand are fine to have. Players who want to do well need a combination of effort, money, etc to get the best prizes. It is similar to an auction where effort can take the place of gold to some extent and the items are sufficiently "good" that there is real incentive to spend real life money to get those prizes. I do well for myself without much gold used. What is needed to ignite a real sense of competition is a gold free event for excellent prizes. This may not "make" as much money for Gree in the long run but it would resolve a retention issue. The gold free war could happen maybe 4 times a year. I realize that you can still pump up your stats with gold bought gear BUT one pumped out player a team does not make. We all have seen syndicates of one or two players with "awesome" stats who can barely place in the top 4000. At the same time syndicates like mine with lots of new players, through sheer effort, can do well for themselves. Having said that without gold we can never enter the top few tiers. Lets end that. Give players a chance to really test their merits a few times a year.

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 04:48 PM
If you would read carefully I said and the current cost of gold things would stay the same idiot.

Yeah sure they would. Think it through, champ.

montecore
06-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Increasing/decreasing the value of gold or items won't accomplish anything. A new model where there is a limit on how much gold can be purchased per month or a subscription model could.

Gingeasian
06-06-2013, 05:01 PM
Ok then if they stayed the same all that would happen is that more influence points would reach the billions. Those who spend the most would stay there and the value of gold still goes down .

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 05:02 PM
I know that it wouldn't happen but I mean seriously if enough people wanted it then surly they would have to do it. And it would only work as long as they don't increase current gold prices. But that could bring them a lot more money and yeah big gold spenders would only get stronger but he.ll they are already outta most peoples leauges anyway. it would allow for others to get stronger as well and most events wouldn't cost us that much to finish. Seriously why would someone pay $50 to get one bonus item in this game when if you changed the way selling gold is you could get one two or three really good items. That would make people lean more towards buying gold instead of staying away from it. Not everyone is FC and made of money. And they will never make a cap on how much gold can be purchased during each month. That loses money for them. Just make gold unusable during war. Make it strictly based on skill that solves the billions of influence points.

splintuh
06-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Put the gold away and lets find out hmmm?

What is needed to ignite a real sense of competition is a gold free event for excellent prizes. This may not "make" as much money for Gree in the long run but it would resolve a retention issue. The gold free war could happen maybe 4 times a year.

Give players a chance to really test their merits a few times a year.

Agree whole heartedly. Money aside, it'd be interesting to see which syndicate has the best mix of strategy, stats and discipline to fight to the top. That syndicate would earn a whole new level of respect.

There are other games that place a limit on real money spent on in game competitions. That really allows the cream to rise to the top.

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 05:15 PM
I know that it wouldn't happen but I mean seriously if enough people wanted it then surly they would have to do it. And it would only work as long as they don't increase current gold prices. But that could bring them a lot more money and yeah big gold spenders would only get stronger but he.ll they are already outta most peoples leauges anyway. it would allow for others to get stronger as well and most events wouldn't cost us that much to finish. Seriously why would someone pay $50 to get one bonus item in this game when if you changed the way selling gold is you could get one two or three really good items. That would make people lean more towards buying gold instead of staying away from it. Not everyone is FC and made of money. And they will never make a cap on how much gold can be purchased during each month. That loses money for them. Just make gold unusable during war. Make it strictly based on skill that solves the billions of influence points.

U jelly?

Yeah... U jelly.

the_brein
06-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Gree could also try another method:
Instead a discount on price, how about an increase of gold for the same price. For example a bank truck of gold gives you 1000 gold. For a limited time. Etc

DeepCool
06-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Fact is you can blow it all buying the newest gold items but you will never get proper payout, we all got where we are by using every bar to its fullest value. DOnt waste spend wisely and make yourself a monster

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 05:57 PM
As slickers? Is this a Chevy chase joke? I don't get it.

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Miss Shakes be thinkin dis montecore fella be soundun like dat crazy fool again. Mmm hmm. Maybe a little mo hush an a lot less jibber jabber be doin you some good, mr tiger guy. But dat jus be Miss Shakes opinyun, I's could be rong, what chall think?

Yeah try speaking English and not Ebonics. No1 lks redin like dis u herd ? U d 1 doin al dat dibber dabbish

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah try speaking English and not Ebonics. No1 lks redin like dis u herd ? U d 1 doin al dat dibber dabbish

Racist.

#smug

MattThomas08
06-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Racist.

Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Racist.

#smug

I'm not racist I'm mixed, white and black. And I know how to talk properly. Maybe if she wasn't shoveling chicken in her/his/it/GODZILLA's face the person could actually type/talk no wonder people talk so bad about us because of people like that giving mixed and African American people a bad name

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm not racist I'm mixed, white and black.

Racist.

#smug

Randolph
06-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Ok suggestion to GREE!!! Why not make a 2 divisions during wars, let the leader of each syndicate decide in which division they wanne fight and make 1 NO GOLD PLAYERS ONLY and make the 2 one gold users allowed.
Its pretty easy you can scan the entire team to see if the people in it have gold in their account or not. If they do they can only fight the gold division.

nvbealone
06-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok suggestion to GREE!!! Why not make a 2 divisions during wars, let the leader of each syndicate decide in which division they wanne fight and make 1 NO GOLD PLAYERS ONLY and make the 2 one gold users allowed.
Its pretty easy you can scan the entire team to see if the people in it have gold in their account or not. If they do they can only fight the gold division.
if they have the time to do all these coding and programming, I rather they fix all the bugs in game. if scanning is so easy like what you said, they wont be taking forever to produce a winners list in most, if not all the events.

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 07:49 PM
You be spoutin off all dat raciss mumbo jumbo, den you spect deez good folks here to be respective of yo ideas. Boy, you mus be dumma den a mule on a hawt Alabama mornin. mmm hmm.

Oh my lord why is this silver back gorilla still trying to talk ? Da.mn someone please put a line of chicken wings from kfc back to the zoo and make sure there is a bucket the size of the one on the sign so she doesn't flip out and go King Kong on people before I call the army and they get a couple F-22s and make them shoot some sidewinders full of tranquilizers in your big gorilla a$$ and drag you back to the zoo with some tanks. No one speaks Ebonics so talk right and get the chicken wings out your mouth da.mn!!!

Dr.
06-06-2013, 08:06 PM
agreed. We asked for all these things. They delivered. Customer service can't possibly get any worst. Question, being in the top syndicate, I saw no mention of too frequent syndicate wars. Do you feel they have been too frequent? This has Ben a hot topic as of late.

War once a month with better items for top 3 would work just fine.

Dip:I see you trying really hard to live up to your name but in this thread you are lame. Do us all a favor an be funny or just be quiet. You sound like a child who was left back in kinder, again.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that a lacking component to gree is customer service and support. If they could nail these areas, spending would increase and more players would enjoy the game.

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=Dr.;805176Dip:I see you trying really hard to live up to your name but in this thread you are lame. Do us all a favor an be funny or just be quiet. You sound like a child who was left back in kinder, again.[/QUOTE]

Wasnt trying to be funny. You pay more, your stats go up. It isn't chess.

Lipstick
06-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Tis tread is about credit mrs. Shakes.

I'm pretty certain you have none

mxz
06-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Oh my lord why is this silver back gorilla still trying to talk ? Da.mn someone please put a line of chicken wings from kfc back to the zooEven Joaquerim is less racist than you.

the_brein
06-06-2013, 10:05 PM
This thread started out with best intentions.

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Well you know where those lead

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 10:52 PM
This thread started out with best intentions.

Yes it did and then you have people like dipsh!t who think they are funny and then miss ghetto a$$ who can't speak English over here putting their two cents in every 5 second. I believe that this could be a great thread but not with those people

Mrbojangles155
06-06-2013, 11:19 PM
That 84 yr old lady in Florida that won the $590,000,000 Powerball jackpot should download this game and own everyone lol.

Seriously wtf is an 84yr old woman gonna do with all that money ? 😒😒

D'Boss
06-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Seriously wtf is an 84yr old woman gonna do with all that money ? 

A bigger question is surely why would an 84yr old women want to play a game about robbing people and beating on them?

BigMoney
06-07-2013, 01:45 AM
50 gold $2.99 l
150 gold $4.99
500 gold $9.99
1,500 gold $19.99
4,000 gold $49.99
10,000 gold for $99.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

MattThomas08
06-07-2013, 04:47 AM
Yes it did and then you have people like dipsh!t who think they are funny and then miss ghetto a$$ who can't speak English over here putting their two cents in every 5 second. I believe that this could be a great thread but not with those people

What's all the fuss about? Miss Shakes just seems like a nice southern belle.

DeepCool
06-07-2013, 10:14 PM
I have to admit this is a great game,

but were it not for the addition of Syndicates I proobably would have quit playing by now, gree does its best ill give them that, it may not be perfect but they add to the game reqularly and hell it seems to keep the daily interest of my syndicate, and all of us chatttin and having a blast doing so. It may not be perfect but its good enough to keep me playing for most of my day everyday. So thanks Gree I appreciate the distraction youve created for me

Da_Boss
06-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Miss Shakes sho be thinkun this fella heya be cruisin to an Alabama bruisin. They jus ain't no need fo dis constant attackin of Miss Shakes. Maybe he be jealous of my sexy curves. Mmm hmmm.

Troll

My guess is she is dipstik. Mmmm Hmmmm

panty sniffer
06-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Don be lissnin to dem nay sayers, Ms. Shakes. I love your posts.

Edit: spelin' an grahmur

c00guy
06-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Miss Shakes be thinkin you mus be sum kinda genius. How you be puttin dem 2's togetha like dat an comin up wit a 4?

Fowks round heer bettah be watchin out fo dis guy, he be a risin star. Dat be tha truth, mmm hmmm
Is that really you in the profile pic?

Sandukan
06-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Agreed that game has evolved.
Customer service is still garbage.

Dipstik
06-08-2013, 07:54 AM
Lookin real good, ma'am. That's a whole lotta fine lookin woman right there.

panty sniffer
06-08-2013, 08:28 AM
PM me the details, Ms.Shakes. This might get a little to dirty fo da youngins to be readin.

c00guy
06-08-2013, 08:41 AM
You wanna know what Miss Shakes can do wit a little chicken greese on her hands, dipstik.......
Looking real nice Miss Shakes, reaaaaaaaaaaaal nice :D