PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to all the recruiters

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Unless I see a request from Durt McGurt I think I'm done recruiting for Madgascar.

Congrats to all the hustling recruiters out there. We really should start a recruiter's water cooler thread to banter. I actually prefer to interact with you fine folks than the general crowd.

helloooOonurse
06-06-2013, 11:28 AM
it has definitely been a crazy week!

glad to have exchanged a few recruiting PMs with you. good luck to you and your faction, mr. pink!

- LT

Burnt
06-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Back atcha MP. The only reason I'm a senior member is because of all the recruiting I've done. Haha.

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Back atcha MP. The only reason I'm a senior member is because of all the recruiting I've done. Haha.

lol. Same here. I try to add occasional value to the general board but no one seems to care much about talking strategy or WD numbers.

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 11:37 AM
it has definitely been a crazy week!

glad to have exchanged a few recruiting PMs with you. good luck to you and your faction, mr. pink!

- LT

Thanks! Good luck and take it easy on us lol.

rar
06-06-2013, 11:38 AM
How many times have you had to "bump up " your thread this week?

Gizmo226
06-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Word is bond yo. Thanks for the shot out. Same to you.

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 11:46 AM
How many times have you had to "bump up " your thread this week?

"bump bump bump" <- meets the character count requirement to post

Too many to count. Posted during all sort of random hours to target various time zones lol

Burnt
06-06-2013, 11:54 AM
lol. Same here. I try to add occasional value to the general board but no one seems to care much about talking strategy or WD numbers.

Yeah, I hear ya. The last couple of threads I got involved with were the No-No/Yes-Yes casualty glitch and the disparity between WD points at different levels. Other than that, I kind of goof around on the general forum, e.g., Ad-hoc "ad me" threads waiting for Gree to launch one of their delayed events, etc. Oh and I make sure to thank people like Devin, Steveo, and McGurt for their useful threads, but all of them are banned at the moment......

Hupernikomen
06-06-2013, 11:58 AM
We deserve gold just for all the work we do bringing all the players together with similar stats and styles. I know it increases gree's revenue stream.

SPWD
06-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Its been fun Good luck buddy.

rar
06-06-2013, 12:42 PM
And, How many times have you checked your inbox this week?

wittywon
06-06-2013, 12:43 PM
I check my inbox too many times to count!

Urbz
06-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Def. not a easy task we have ...considering we all offer almost the same thing and exept the same.
Really hard to come by good guys.
Yea great job to everybody.

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Its been fun Good luck buddy.

Ah SPWD...the one that got away lol

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Def. not a easy task we have ...considering we all offer almost the same thing and exept the same.
Really hard to come by good guys.
Yea great job to everybody.

I actually think the sweet spot for this game is top 250 to top 100. It's the right balance of fun and competition. Recruiting is also a lot more interesting at this level since you can take a chance on players and help them develop into strong contributors.

candyson
06-06-2013, 01:54 PM
We deserve gold just for all the work we do bringing all the players together with similar stats and styles. I know it increases gree's revenue stream.

This is true.

Hupernikomen
06-06-2013, 02:05 PM
I actually think the sweet spot for this game is top 250 to top 100. It's the right balance of fun and competition. Recruiting is also a lot more interesting at this level since you can take a chance on players and help them develop into strong contributors.

Couldn't agree more. Top 500 is way easy, but top 250 is a challenge. Top 100 is all about the click click of refills.

SuperSonic Chimp
06-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Hopefully I'm not hijacking your thread, but I wanted to thank all the groups that have show interest in taking me on for the event. It was somewhat hars to choose a good group, but in the ends...I'm glad Ive made a few friends on this forum to find a good fit. I'm now with a fantasic group of people and kinda feel relaxed I don't have to lead for a change. Good luck to everyone this weekend and to you recruiters out there...good job filling needs! Monday starts a new nightmare! Lol

MW_Eric
06-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Still working on filling my last spot but definitely agree with you here. It feels like running a Baseball team before the season starts...

Gizmo226
06-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Lets start a recruiters only faction. Get the non recruiters out if their comfort zone

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Still working on filling my last spot but definitely agree with you here. It feels like running a Baseball team before the season starts...

Except everyone's a perpetual free agent lol. If only I could like people up for 3 or 6 month contracts lol. It's pretty fun though. There's a lot of parity and diversity in the top 250 so everyone has tell sell their unique set of values and culture.

SPWD
06-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Our unique set of values and culture seem to revolve a lot around alcohol lol

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Our unique set of values and culture seem to revolve a lot around alcohol lol

Yeah. Drunk MW is dangerous lol. Especially for the gold spenders.

Nmber21
06-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Yes I have gotten to appreciate you all a lot more and I wish you all the best and hope that Monday we have a lost less recruiting to do. Cheers!

rar
06-06-2013, 04:58 PM
LOL, been there.

Yeah. Drunk MW is dangerous lol. Especially for the gold spenders.

rar
06-06-2013, 04:58 PM
My guess is that Monday we will be as busy as always the day after a war

Yes I have gotten to appreciate you all a lot more and I wish you all the best and hope that Monday we have a lost less recruiting to do. Cheers!

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 05:05 PM
My guess is that Monday we will be as busy as always the day after a war

Probably. Best time to get new members is the first week after war. Ideally everyone is active and no one leaves but never ends up that way.

Mr. Pink
06-07-2013, 04:49 PM
How's everyone doing? Those new members paying off?

The fine folks at Gree matched us up with a few top 10 faction and we've been hammered (mind you we were top 250 in Colombia so I'm annoyed with the matching system right now). Once we were pounded into top 500 the match ups got better. Competing for top 150 for Madagascar.

Starling
06-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I have always thought it was cool how I could chat with other recruiters. What I like to do is exchange info on lame players.

Burnt
06-07-2013, 08:46 PM
How's everyone doing? Those new members paying off?The fine folks at Gree matched us up with a few top 10 faction and we've been hammered (mind you we were top 250 in Colombia so I'm annoyed with the matching system right now). Once we were pounded into top 500 the match ups got better. Competing for top 150 for Madagascar.Probably, should've recruited more, just got "burnt" out after Colombia. However the one recruit I did get is working out nicely.

CJ D
06-07-2013, 08:51 PM
If we started a faction of just recruiters I think we'd kick some serious ass. Lol

Mr. Pink
06-07-2013, 09:46 PM
If we started a faction of just recruiters I think we'd kick some serious ass. Lol

As a general rule I like recruiting officers and leaders of lower ranked factions because they are great organizers and recruiters. I'll take an ex-officer/leader with lower stats over a 100k+ regular player every time.

Mr. Pink
06-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Probably, should've recruited more, just got "burnt" out after Colombia. However the one recruit I did get is working out nicely.

Nice! Burn out is always a risk but you hope your teammates can pick it up while you're on break.

Nmber21
06-07-2013, 10:47 PM
How's everyone doing? Those new members paying off?

The fine folks at Gree matched us up with a few top 10 faction and we've been hammered (mind you we were top 250 in Colombia so I'm annoyed with the matching system right now). Once we were pounded into top 500 the match ups got better. Competing for top 150 for Madagascar.
That happened to us but we also weathered the storm. I just could not believe what points they put up! Crazy

I am a cow
06-07-2013, 11:23 PM
I bumped my own thread 45 times and counting