PDA

View Full Version : Fortifications

SGT Rud
06-06-2013, 10:37 AM
I have been searching through here for the past two days and can't find any info. How do attacks work on the fortifications? It seems the stronger players take off more points than weaker players. How are the points deducted calculated?

Paul Wall
06-06-2013, 10:42 AM
The points taken from a wall/command center are relative to the atk of the attacker. Similar to bosses.

Generik79
06-06-2013, 10:58 AM
We don't know how they are calculated, as far as I know. We do know that it is relative to your attack stat, but in a very limited spectrum. As far as I know, anyone over 200k does "maximum" damage to the wall. It may go even lower, but I don't know from experience. So there is a range of what damage you do, but that range maxes out once you hit XXX,XXX attack, believed by me to be 200k or under. At 1 million attack, in other words, one does not do more damage to a fortification than one with 250k would do. I believe ;-)

SGT Rud
06-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Makes sense. I was just trying to figure it out so I could explain it to the team.

VSH
06-06-2013, 12:03 PM
No need figger out wall scam. It another way to cheat you. It just way to made you use the golds. You get four free hits. You get low points. Easy way to not use golds 1st player hit wall four times stop. 2nd player hit wall 4 times stop. Wall take many hits give low points.

Eventually wall fall but you not wasted golds if you gold buyer big Spengler mans. OrOr it you have big golds player sprinter man him hit the DL (downlow player) just 2 times sometimes 4 time and that same as took down that wall that only cheated you from your golds.

Can someone please tell me what this guy is saying, as I left my Jibberish to English translator at home?

SGT Rud
06-06-2013, 12:06 PM
No need figger out wall scam. It another way to cheat you. It just way to made you use the golds. You get four free hits. You get low points. Easy way to not use golds 1st player hit wall four times stop. 2nd player hit wall 4 times stop. Wall take many hits give low points.

Eventually wall fall but you not wasted golds if you gold buyer big Spengler mans. OrOr it you have big golds player sprinter man him hit the DL (downlow player) just 2 times sometimes 4 time and that same as took down that wall that only cheated you from your golds.

Um..... I feel like I am talking to an indian from the revolutionary war era with a bit of 4 year old mixed in. I have no idea what you just said, but I am guessing it wasn't important.

Nothing in my thread was even aimed towards gold anything. Or the "Downlow player"? Also since I play with no gold, not sure how I got cheated, but it sounds like I got screwed for something by a big gold player sprinter man?

Franks79
06-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Can someone please tell me what this guy is saying, as I left my Jibberish to English translator at home?He said dont use gold. Play for free.

Eppley
06-06-2013, 12:47 PM
We use our big players, which happens to be our majority gold users as wall hitters, DL, and scouts. They take down the wall faster, a power attack from them will often take DL out with one hit, and as they scout they are not losing as many battles. Posting the info on our forum and allowing lower strengthed players to get some useful points in. But the wall seems to take way too long when some of our scrubs start hitting on it.

Vegaman
06-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Um..... I feel like I am talking to an indian from the revolutionary war era with a bit of 4 year old mixed in. I have no idea what you just said, but I am guessing it wasn't important.

So how many languages do you speak my friend. Lets suppose this guy doesn't speak english as his first language. Lets suppose he was trying to be helpful and be a good forum member. Do you feel stupid yet because you certainly look stupid to most educated members reading this thread...

Whole world no speeky da engwish you irri-ate...

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Gotta love languages

Golf4life
06-06-2013, 03:23 PM
DUDE!

stop spamming threads, your posts are getting so annoying.

Gotta love languages

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 03:31 PM
DUDE!

stop spamming threads, your posts are getting so annoying.

Shut up you plank

Golf4life
06-06-2013, 03:32 PM
plank??

really? that is your best insult?
Shut up you plank

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 03:34 PM
plank??

really? that is your best insult?

It's the best way to describe you, now move along little fella

Golf4life
06-06-2013, 03:35 PM
plank is not an adjective, it is a noun. sorry bud, keep trying.
It's the best way to describe you, now move along little fella

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 03:39 PM
plank is not an adjective, it is a noun. sorry bud, keep trying.

You ain't my bud so best you zip it bertie

Golf4life
06-06-2013, 03:46 PM
you are right,

my buds have way more constructive posts than you ever will. Seriously, pretty sure you are one of the main reasons this forum is going downhill quick.

and now this bickering is adding to it (at least i am self-aware of my transgressions)

You ain't my bud so best you zip it bertie

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 03:52 PM
you are right,

my buds have way more constructive posts than you ever will. Seriously, pretty sure you are one of the main reasons this forum is going downhill quick.

and now this bickering is adding to it (at least i am self-aware of my transgressions)

Pipe down bertie

Mr. Pink
06-06-2013, 04:01 PM
I have been searching through here for the past two days and can't find any info. How do attacks work on the fortifications? It seems the stronger players take off more points than weaker players. How are the points deducted calculated?

Tough to say what the calculation is since they seem to change it after every war. I believe the max was moved up from 1,800 damage to 3,000 which essentially offsets the value of the level 10 walls everyone is acquiring due to the easy concrete being given away during all these events.

I do enjoy the wall strategy part of the game since it's one of the few areas where activity and organization can pay off.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48410-What-was-your-damage-on-the-wall-per-hit