PDA

View Full Version : 10 sapphires, got units but no boosts. Anyone else had problems?

Fanta32
06-06-2013, 08:39 AM
So finally for 10 sapphires and got new boost unit in my inventory, great Unit for a UK player especially with my 1281
Elite water cruisers that should have brought me over 8000 defence points on their own but sadly it didnt happen.

My stats went up by 4400 defence yet the unit boosted works out over 5000 in its own with my personal and faction boosts

Thief
06-06-2013, 09:25 AM
We call those invisible Boosts. They are seen on the server side.

On a serious note you won't see your Def jump by a number based on your calculations. Remember the number you see for defense and the one your opponent sees are 2 different numbers.

Fanta32
06-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Well I calculated its water cruiser at 65 defence to have 10% increase of +6.5. So 1000 units worth would be 6500.
Other calculation was the unit at 3000 defence and my boosts give sea defence 80% boost it should be
8 x 300 = 2400, so new units should come in roughly 5400 defence and was confused my stats didnt even go up by that

gingerbear
06-06-2013, 09:58 AM
Yeah I only saw an increase in defense of the ship itself. Kinda frustrating but not nearly as much as some other issues...

It's probably broken. I bet they didn't mean to put a boost on it.

Thief
06-06-2013, 10:01 AM
I won't argue the math....i'm saying how it's displayed.

Your opponents sees different Defense Values that you have vs. what you see or your allies see.

CJ54
06-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Getting the way that boosts display straightened out is one of the top priorities after we get the new update released (more info coming soon about that one, it has been a monster). We know this has been frustrating to people for a long time; it is no good if you can't see the progress that you're making properly.

Fanta32
06-06-2013, 11:11 AM
I won't argue the math....i'm saying how it's displayed.

Your opponents sees different Defense Values that you have vs. what you see or your allies see.

Sorry thief if I appeared argumentative I was just explaining some of basic maths I done to cover my ass for looking like a dumb person who mis calculated stats and out up a thread.

Update for you all reading though, just raided myself and defence shows as 518k. Seems like its all hidden stats, to myself and enemy. Thanks for your input thief

HGF69
06-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Mine showed 3k increase and I'm in your faction Fanta 😃😃

Fanta32
06-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Getting the way that boosts display straightened out is one of the top priorities after we get the new update released (more info coming soon about that one, it has been a monster). We know this has been frustrating to people for a long time; it is no good if you can't see the progress that you're making properly.

Thanks for choosing to reply on my thread CJ, was mainly looking to see if anyone has experienced same. Can confirm it does appear to be a display fault/invisible boost as opposed to a faulty unit (batteries not included)

Lamentor
06-06-2013, 11:15 AM

Finally, some news! Any rough estimate (Within 2-3 weeks tops hopefully) on when we'll see what this update is bringing? Soon could be a month, a few weeks, a few days, or a few hours from now.

Lamentor
06-06-2013, 12:08 PM
You believe anything they say because they say anything. That sad. I not too smart no speak the good English come from 3rd world country and have my own business. I just work hard make the money. Smiling faces tell lies like back stabbers.

Your bad English aside, I don't recall seeing the word "believe" or "trust" anywhere in my post. I'm asking for more information, since the mod was vague as usual. The whole point of my response was (well there were 2 reasons) to hopefully get a more clear response, and to point out that, although the mod said SOMETHING, it's vague as usual.

The only sad thing here is that you assume silly things and feel the need to point it out.

Thief
06-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Sorry thief if I appeared argumentative I was just explaining some of basic maths I done to cover my ass for looking like a dumb person who mis calculated stats and out up a thread.

Update for you all reading though, just raided myself and defence shows as 518k. Seems like its all hidden stats, to myself and enemy. Thanks for your input thief

Its okay i didn't think you were trying to argue with me and i understand your frustration. Its nice to know where you really stand in terms of stats.

Whats even more frustrating is raiding someone with 60% of your stats and loosing to them. Needless to say you can't trust any numbers that you see...on anything. (ohh i forgot the explanation is skill points....but wait how do those work again? Because even with 300 def skill points...based on how effective attack still points are in damage to the boss...the margin is simply still not there when you are talking about 200k+ difference.

See? I'm frustrated as well. :D

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Still stuck on 8

sgt sh1thead
06-08-2013, 04:42 AM
same glitch happened to me when i joined my faction. the bonuses for my faction hasnt changed my stats.
im curious to those who got to 10 saphires. how many boxes did you open to get saphire 9 and 10? it took me not even 20 medium chance opens to get to 8 then i spent 5 days opening at least 50 more using medium tool every time and 100% tool 5 times and i didnt wven get my 9th saphire. was i ripped off? i was lvl 30-31 if that makes any difference.

I am a cow
06-08-2013, 05:03 AM
same glitch happened to me when i joined my faction. the bonuses for my faction hasnt changed my stats.
im curious to those who got to 10 saphires. how many boxes did you open to get saphire 9 and 10? it took me not even 20 medium chance opens to get to 8 then i spent 5 days opening at least 50 more using medium tool every time and 100% tool 5 times and i didnt wven get my 9th saphire. was i ripped off? i was lvl 30-31 if that makes any difference.

Theres a 2% chance of getting 10 now look at the odds of getting 10 and think about how you did

jjm521
06-08-2013, 06:40 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56578-Collect-10-Event&p=807139&viewfull=1#post807139

I posted in the wrong thread apparently :). But yes, everyone in my faction who got the ship only went up the 3000 odd points. I hope they fix this and dont just give us 300 gold to shut up about it