PDA

View Full Version : Orphic odyssey active?

Tiki
06-06-2013, 05:27 AM
My game shows this as active, but nothing is showing in my quests. Has this loaded for anyone yet?

Eddard KFF
06-06-2013, 05:28 AM
Not for me.

pico
06-06-2013, 05:37 AM
Same here. My game shows active but no quests.

Crusader Shout
06-06-2013, 05:48 AM
Weird? invisible quest - now that is a challenge!

larrydavid
06-06-2013, 05:52 AM
Weird? invisible quest - now that is a challenge!

not weird. this is how it's been for the past 10 quests.

Sarumon
06-06-2013, 05:53 AM
Minor errors litter all Gree games. Why act surprised?

talmnt
06-06-2013, 05:59 AM
At least this invisible quest cost you no gems. It could be like the one that happened in MW where you spend real money to earn units with bonuses attached only to be told we made a mistake you don't get the bonus from those units. Here is a fist full of dollars but we'll take it all back from you in a week.

den de cru
06-06-2013, 06:06 AM
not surprised....
been doing that for the last couple of quest, then it will show up the next morning loosing a day or so......

jcfox6550
06-06-2013, 06:26 AM
Quest have not started here on east coast USA.

echus14
06-06-2013, 06:28 AM
All quiet in Asia ... too quiet ... lol

Little Lou
06-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Nothing here as well in Ontario Canada ...shows progress but nada even after shutting down and restarting phone

TempusDA
06-06-2013, 07:36 AM
Yes there is a delay between quests and even tho it says active it isn't but a good way to make sure it is not just you is to come here ( be aware of the jokers tho that will pull your leg and say they are almost done or something ridiculous is normally a clue that they are joking hehe)

Tho sometimes you need to restart the game to start a quest.
If you want to make sure, stop KA from running partially in the background completely close out the game and turn your device off and on. If there is a hang up keeping you from loading a special event this normally clears it. :)

Berneburg
06-06-2013, 08:30 AM
I thought it was odd that it indicated active but was not in the quests list. But, unless this is a PVP event, Gree needs to give players energy time to refill. If it started immediately after the last, many players would have been sitting on no energy. My guess will start 6/7, 1-4am PST US.

Kjctnorris
06-06-2013, 08:32 AM
( be aware of the jokers tho that will pull your leg and say they are almost done or something ridiculous is normally a clue that they are joking hehe)

The first stage you have to raid ten lvl 5 or higher manors from someone between the levels 127 to 150. So, if you're in that level range, do us all a favor and leave your manors uncollected.

sls
06-06-2013, 08:45 AM
The first stage you have to raid ten lvl 5 or higher manors from someone between the levels 127 to 150. So, if you're in that level range, do us all a favor and leave your manors uncollected.

Beta tester told me the exact same thing, but he said level 2 manor and up. Weird? So let's all help each other and don't collect any of your manors in case it includes level 1 also.

TempusDA
06-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Did a search for Orphic Odyssey and ended up with Space Funk Odyssey by Orphic in Google search some pretty amazing music. Thanks Gree for posting the event early enjoying some good tunes.

Berneburg
06-06-2013, 08:51 AM
Did a search for Orphic Odyssey and ended up with Space Funk Odyssey by Orphic in Google search some pretty amazing music. Thanks Gree for posting the event early enjoying some good tunes.

Can you play it backwords to see if there are any hidden messages about how to start the LTE?

Paulus
06-06-2013, 08:55 AM
I think the boss will be a David Bowie avatar.

TempusDA
06-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Can you play it backwords to see if there are any hidden messages about how to start the LTE?

After playing the music backwards and enjoying some high grade mushrooms I took a nice ride through Rivers Bend to Shipwreck Cove and there you can see the Orphic Odyssey lays broken on the beach. The Kraken, Ocean Giant and Fishman are hard at hard at work repairing the Odyssey for a proper launch. So right now just enjoying some Dwarf ale and shroom shakes with my toes in the sand. Will let you know when they are done with the repairs. Or you folks are more than welcome to join me plenty of shroom shakes and good tunes to go around. From the rivers bend go straight through the Devil's doorway and take a right at the Dragon's Roost. I recommend holding off on the shroom shakes till after you have passed the Devil's Doorway some bad vibes in there.

Paulus
06-06-2013, 09:07 AM
Hey, that is not fair. You are getting a head start!

TempusDA
06-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Ah after some investigating we have found the name of the person responsible for the crashing of the Orphic Odyssey. The question everyone is asking, Who is John Galt. Anyone leading to the capture of this elusive person will be granted a special unit that allows a head start on any quest that is not working for anyone else.

Rezonon
06-06-2013, 10:01 AM
also in Italy nothing

Berneburg
06-06-2013, 10:11 AM
Ah after some investigating we have found the name of the person responsible for the crashing of the Orphic Odyssey. The question everyone is asking, Who is John Galt. Anyone leading to the capture of this elusive person will be granted a special unit that allows a head start on any quest that is not working for anyone else.

Ah yes, the well known Promethean Titan, 1957/1957

Gambit12
06-06-2013, 10:36 AM
My game shows this as active, but nothing is showing in my quests. Has this loaded for anyone yet?

New LTQ usually starts at 12 noon Pacific Standard Time(PST) & 3 pm on EST. So in my time it will start 1 hour & half from now. I've been in full energy bar & ready to go win some brand new units. Oh yah, bring it on Gree..!

Ruger_888
06-06-2013, 10:42 AM

Must have been below deck drinking with Ragnar Danneskjöld. Cheeky fellas... the unit will likely be made of Rearden Metal and provide a 20% reduction in your opponent's ability to loot your buildings.

ok done - great post by the way TempusDA

Divine Mischief
06-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Nothing here in Texas yet either! Please add 158523214
Have a sunshiny day

Colony Colonel
06-06-2013, 10:48 AM
New LTQ usually starts at 12 noon Pacific Standard Time(PST) & 3 pm on EST. So in my time it will start 1 hour & half from now. I've been in full energy bar & ready to go win some brand new units. Oh yah, bring it on Gree..!

I'm sure you will only gain like 4 units worthy of your army anyway! lol

My rusty battleaxe is ready for blood though!

Sirius
06-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Greetings folks,

The event is live. Just reopen the app and your good to go.

I apologize for the delay.

~Sirius

DinoMight
06-06-2013, 12:24 PM
do we have any idea how long until the next quest comes out? im trying not to level past 100 until it does, so that the boss isnt impossible. but im like 10xp from leveling. dont know if its worth it to sit out until it starts

sls
06-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Greetings folks,

~Sirius

Thx!!! Appreciate the announcement!

VVolf
06-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Thx!!! Appreciate the announcement!

+1

Appreciate the live feedback

Nacon10
06-06-2013, 12:37 PM
http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u560/Nacon10/image_zpsc03ad6e5.jpg (http://s1321.photobucket.com/user/Nacon10/media/image_zpsc03ad6e5.jpg.html)

Nacon10
06-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Greetings folks,

~Sirius

Weak reward , step your game up !

Dexter Morgan
06-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Not getting this event. Restarted app, restarted phone and deleted and reinstalled ka and nothing. Any help would be great

pendentive
06-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Wasn't working before. I hard-closed the app as advised. Works great now. Already completed the first 3 parts on one "tank".

Thanks, Sirius!

Tiki
06-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Not getting this event. Restarted app, restarted phone and deleted and reinstalled ka and nothing. Any help would be great

I had to do 2 deletes and reinstalls, and closed/opened the game 4 times between each and it eventually loaded.

Dexter Morgan
06-06-2013, 12:57 PM
Thanks tiki. Shouldn't expect anything else from gree I guess.

TempusDA
06-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Must have been below deck drinking with Ragnar Danneskjöld. Cheeky fellas... the unit will likely be made of Rearden Metal and provide a 20% reduction in your opponent's ability to loot your buildings.

ok done - great post by the way TempusDA

Hehe Nice follow up Ruger. Ragnar Danneskjöld and John Galt are formidable foes I am sure Loki was sneaking around in the back ground as well creating mischief. I would like to place an order for a full fleet of unit made of Rearden Metal would be a nice addition. :)

More to come during the next intermission between quests.

Crusader Shout
06-06-2013, 03:10 PM
How about putting some dates on these events?

Gree, surely it can't be that difficult. There is a clear start and finish time.

OM-Kingdom Age
06-07-2013, 07:22 AM
As mentioned before the dates and times for the LTQ should be released in game given that majority of players don't log to the forum. One more kindly post the date and times of start of the battles also in game. It is a great attempt to bring more players to the forum by not posting in game.. But see obviously it is not working ! So is it so hard to post? You are already posting the end time of the LTQ .. So obviously you have a timer/ clock built in in the software.. If you take this in consideration and succeed In implementing forward you many thanks in advance from all of us !!!!!