PDA

View Full Version : exotic jewelry box 100% gold chance rubbish

sugarpaddy
06-06-2013, 05:02 AM
This is more of a complaint i spent over 450 gold trying to see how much it would take to get the coastal sea ship for the 10% defence forfrom sea. the third option for the jewlry boxs of 15 gold = 100% chance is absoulty rubbish out of the gold that i've spent i've only got 5 - 8 boxs i mostly got concrete, 100,000, t90 tank. Is their a way of being reimbursed for the gold that I was supposed to get the 100% chance of the jewels or could ye change the gold option to the more realistic 10% - 20% for 15 Gold as thats what it was for me.

Procyon
06-06-2013, 05:05 AM
It's only a guarantee open, not a 100% guarantee it will contain a jewel. I feel your pain though.

Dutchie
06-06-2013, 05:18 AM
It's 100% open, never says 100% chance of whatever you are collecting

http://i44.tinypic.com/30966nb.jpg

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 05:19 AM
Yet another cry baby

Rtfm son

Dutchie
06-06-2013, 05:36 AM
Yet another cry baby

Rtfm son

I got stuck on page 2 of the manual...

http://i42.tinypic.com/91h091.jpg

I'm lost... help!

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 05:39 AM

http://i42.tinypic.com/91h091.jpg

I'm lost... help!

Try the cleaning tape

Dutchie
06-06-2013, 06:04 AM
Try the cleaning tape

Al dente! Je suis un plonker! :)

Duesouth
06-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Try the cleaning tape
just blow on it that should do it!

whitefire
06-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Or try a turboloader, it might load after a few hours or days. Much like the events really..

Thief
06-06-2013, 10:29 AM

Wait you mean there are people that are paying on the "chance" they might get a gem? Isn't that refered to as Gambling??

360 Joules
06-06-2013, 10:30 AM
This is more of a complaint i spent over 450 gold trying to see how much it would take to get the coastal sea ship for the 10% defence forfrom sea. the third option for the jewlry boxs of 15 gold = 100% chance is absoulty rubbish out of the gold that i've spent i've only got 5 - 8 boxs i mostly got concrete, 100,000, t90 tank. Is their a way of being reimbursed for the gold that I was supposed to get the 100% chance of the jewels or could ye change the gold option to the more realistic 10% - 20% for 15 Gold as thats what it was for me.

Yeah..this is another reason Gree continues to make money...they are sneaky about the fine print aren't they? 100% means opening up a box...not that you'll get a sapphire. How many other people fell for this trick besidesbyou? Although at least some of the boxes open up decent items (tank eliminator) other than concrete. I feel for you also man!

DME
06-06-2013, 10:47 AM
I can't believe anyone would be naive enough to think that 150 gold would guarantee them 10 sapphires/all 4 units what with the cost of gold units/crates.
If you were in fact naive enough to believe that then why would you continue to spend gold on it after the first one failed to give a sapphire instead of stopping there to go and question it?

yankeefreak
06-06-2013, 10:50 AM
I can't believe anyone would be naive enough to think that 150 gold would guarantee them 10 sapphires/all 4 units what with the cost of gold units/crates.
If you were in fact naive enough to believe that then why would you continue to spend gold on it after the first one failed to give a sapphire instead of stopping there to go and question it?

you mean use common sense? seriously? i can't even begin to comprehend the initial requirements for this to be .....thoughts....trailing......

Jhenry02
06-06-2013, 11:35 AM

Dammit dutchie, I was eating my dessert at a Chinese restaurant and nearly shot my ice cream across the room. Felt like the first time I got fl@shed. I'm sending you a dry cleaning bill.

"There's only two kinds of people I hate in this world. Those who are insensitive to other people's cultures and the Dutch."

TWAG
06-06-2013, 11:36 AM
I agree with DME, i mean if you thought it was 100% gems then after not getting a gem you should have thought a little harder about what 100% open rate means. The game would have even more stat inflation if everybody got those units for 150 gold haha

Dutchie
06-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Dammit dutchie, I was eating my dessert at a Chinese restaurant and nearly shot my ice cream across the room. Felt like the first time I got fl@shed. I'm sending you a dry cleaning bill.

"There's only two kinds of people I hate in this world. Those who are insensitive to other people's cultures and the Dutch."

Hahahahahaha...

Would you like a smoke and a pancake? You know, flapjack and a cigarette? No? All right. Cigar and a waffle? No? Pipe and a crepe? No? Bong and a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you :)

Procyon
06-06-2013, 01:49 PM

I'm lost... help!

Lol! Great one, dutchie!

Dom3
06-06-2013, 02:37 PM
I completed the 10th box on the fourth day for free.
Why spend gold unless you have to?

Dutchie
06-06-2013, 02:41 PM
I completed the 10th box on the fourth day for free.Why spend gold unless you have to? Rub the OP's nose in it... lol

P-TeCH
06-06-2013, 04:19 PM
I feel your pain. This event I was lucky and got all 10 sapphire without Gold. Last time I achieved this was half a year ago. The system itself is working fine and as stated, the chance of FINDING a sapphire inside a box just decreases after every sapphire you get. I don't know the exact rates but I'm sure the drop rate for sapphire nr. 10 is below 10%, maybe even below 5%. So it can very well be that you perform 20 or even more successful openings and still don't get the 10th! Gold spending does NOT affect the drop rate at all.

btw this collect 10 system is not Gree's invention, its a popular game mechanic in Japan called "complete Gacha" and a freakin money machine for mobile gaming companies - google it up, last year there was some huge legal issue going on with the japanese government involved, questioning the legality of this system...

Funktacular
06-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Nobody told you to spend the gold and nobody guaranteed you 10 jewels if you did. I spent more than you but fully understood the risk. I just didn't feel like spending a week of collecting boxes and opening every hour so to me my time was worth the gold. I recommend you spend more gold until you get it since your already in for 450. You will probably get the 10th if keep at it but don't ask for a refund because you didn't get what you wanted.

cherlock
06-06-2013, 04:58 PM
I feel your pain. This event I was lucky and got all 10 sapphire without Gold. Last time I achieved this was half a year ago. The system itself is working fine and as stated, the chance of FINDING a sapphire inside a box just decreases after every sapphire you get. I don't know the exact rates but I'm sure the drop rate for sapphire nr. 10 is below 10%, maybe even below 5%. So it can very well be that you perform 20 or even more successful openings and still don't get the 10th! Gold spending does NOT affect the drop rate at all.

btw this collect 10 system is not Gree's invention, its a popular game mechanic in Japan called "complete Gacha" and a freakin money machine for mobile gaming companies - google it up, last year there was some huge legal issue going on with the japanese government involved, questioning the legality of this system...

Close, but no cigar.

The system is called "Compu Gacha " and is based on bringing you very easily to the big prize, where suddenly the chance of getting that one drops tremendously.
its like the donkey and the carrot, a mind-game for soft targets.

5% for the last one to get??.
Well, have i got bad news for you, its a lot lower, how much exactly i dont know.

It used to be 0,0something but the last 3 months the chances have gone up, since Gree isnt allowed to use the Compu Gacha method anymore.

This event the chance of getting the 10th is bigger than ever, it must be, since at least 10 of my faction, including me, have 10( most of them allready on the 3rd day), only using medium option.

The 2 events before this one, both times 3 of my factionmembers got 10.
this was unthinkable before.
Just once in a while someone got 10.
Just look at the old posts here, from fools that spent 2000 gold, and didnt get the 10th.

I really cant believe people are spending money on this event, and for the starter of this thread:
Read buddy!!! Read!!

Jhenry02
06-06-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm stuck at 8.
Never have gotten 10 in a non auction event.

Golf4life
06-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Just got nine bud. keep your head up and it will come!
I'm stuck at 8.
Never have gotten 10 in a non auction event.

DFI
06-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Lets not pile on the OP, the person simply may have misunderstood what the third option was. I was crazy enough to try 24 times in 24 hours at one point, so I feel the person's pain.

Maz
06-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Lets not pile on the OP, the person simply may have misunderstood what the third option was. I was crazy enough to try 24 times in 24 hours at one point, so I feel the person's pain.

This is me lol. I've had 9 since tue morning at 2am. I've now done 46 opens since then and no luck on the last sapphire and all my opens are for cash. I set my alarm so I can be in game a min beforehand. Even take a quick second at work to sneak in an open to no avail.

I feel as tho I won't be getting this one lol

General Paul
06-06-2013, 07:16 PM
I got 1-7 sapphires in a row of 7 hours.

The 8th sapphire on the second day.

The 9th and the 10th on the 4th day. And get the the Coastal Siege Ship.

I put my timer every hour to open the box even until now because still can get a good unit and some other stuff. Not to mention a lot of time cannot open the box as well. The Indestructible units I've got from the box so far are:
x7 Tank Eliminator (196/204) Air
x5 T90 Tank (34/19) Ground

Just with cash. No gold spent here.

WI(AusNz)
06-07-2013, 01:20 AM

Haha. So funny. This is one of the more hilarious threads in the past week.

Hooligany
06-07-2013, 02:23 AM
Lol.. If 100% to get jewel then its not an open box event.
Not everything comes so easily.
Its good that some events require certain level of activeness in order to get rewards.

Stacey
06-07-2013, 06:46 AM
I guess if it was 100% to get a gem then everyone would win!