PDA

View Full Version : create something new please, gree

zywong
06-05-2013, 10:44 PM
I have been playing MW for just half year, but now i started feel bored with this nothing much changes game. Please create something new maybe half a year or few months.

Firstly, let's talk about military base's decoration. There is hardly a few type of trees, barrel, and bla bla bla. The creation of player to decorate their base are limited. Besides, let's see why some of the 'child game', e.g. city ville, farm ville in facebook attracted a lot of gamers? This is just because of they got different new building or decoration or mission every week.

I am happy when there is new LE building every different war, but Madagascar? I am happy to see LTQ when it come out at first, but it started become boring. The most satisfied me is the cool units. ( keep it up please)

The event in every campaign are SAME, just the prizes or so called reward different. Why dont you make some ideas to create some new events rather than let it be same all the time? Why dont you make some changes in prizes of scratcher? (please double the value of prize as it is not worth at all at this rate) Why dont you make some new money building and defense building? Why dont you update some new decoration of base?

SPWD
06-06-2013, 05:50 AM
I agree ,it would be nice to see something different,what happens when you buy all the gold buildings,not that I'm going to,wow I can come to the game once every couple of days and collect my money and then come back to upgrade something that takes forever,surely gree doesn't want us playing the game every other day which I guess once you get to a certain level you're just waiting for a new le building or ltq.

Also when ranking up the prizes are a bit meh,4m cash to go from colonel to general,should be 10m at least.
What about 50 gold when levelling up or ranking up or being able to finish the vault with in game cash because if anyone has finished a vault upgrade with gold you must be insane!

Etc etc etc

Fanta32
06-06-2013, 07:47 AM
Bring back every LE building for one month
Increase useable allies to 3000
Bring out cement factory for troops to decrease their costs by up to 20%
Bring out comp factory that increases unit attack boosts
Make some trading system for excess bricks and crates
Allow us to sell units
Confirmation button when going to spend gold eg "are you sure you want to spend 450 gold to complete the upgrade your not in a rush for"
The list goes on

Adm.J
06-06-2013, 10:49 AM
*Please create something new

Chaos, turmoil, and anarchy aren't enough for you?

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 03:20 PM
I agree create something new

Q Raider
06-06-2013, 04:02 PM
They did...It's called war of nations :-)

DFI
06-06-2013, 06:42 PM
The idea of a comp factory for attack would be a money maker for gree and therefore I am surprised that they have not done this yet. They could make this a limited edition buy, available for purchase for say one week. Even at 500 gold, my guess is that there would be high demand.

But I still hope that gree changes the non WD units to be destructible, and ONLY the WD units to be indestructible. We need to find ways to make the WD event more meaningful. Right now, the ten box and boss events have better payouts.

zywong
06-07-2013, 02:39 AM
I hope gree should emphasize more on free player, half of the player are free player and they playing an important role either in faction or rival's list. Yes, player who use more gold is top player, but please free player spend time much more than gold player. This should reach an equilibrium instead of too extreme. Yet, what i am seeing now is still okay, not too extreme.

Fanta32
06-07-2013, 02:45 AM
Would be good separating war into gold war and free war with their own rewards. It won't happen. Hate having certain players get 900 losses per war due to their level