PDA

View Full Version : whos fault is it..

Thlinks
06-05-2013, 07:06 PM
So I've been listening to everyone bantering about it's grees fault for this and that and some conspiracy theory at work. Did anyone ever force you to buy gold? People upset because events coming so soon and it's breaking the bank.. That's not grees fault that's ours. You got top factions spending ridiculous amounts of gold to get that one extra spot in top10. If nobody paid the gold there probably wouldnt be that much stress with the small event windows.. yes I know Gree practically is begging you to buy gold during the war, but are we that bad of followers to act upon that. It really comes down to factions and the pressure they have on there members to be the best .

The new guy
06-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Considering Gree will just lose your account even after spending thousands of dollars on it and then say oh well too hard for us to fix tough luck for you I am very tempted to hack their games too

General Soviet
06-05-2013, 07:48 PM
People buy gold, people complain about Gree, repeat. It's a never ending cycle, and I've found ignoring helps the most.

quagmir
06-05-2013, 08:01 PM
How to hack Modern War

*1 HOW TO HACK THE HEALTH?
This is not something related to my hack, it's just how MW works.
Whenever you level up, you health will be regenerated instantly.
So when you end up with no health, just go to the latest map and
hit the chinese-named guy until you level up. Wait some seconds for the server
to refresh your values and your health will be full again.

a health hack is to level up?

quagmir
06-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Free hack doesnt provide a lot of features.

Top secret hack does provide units adding and change in bonuses.
what does that have to do with telling people to level up to get free health as if it is a secret. for your sake I hope you hacks are better then this.

quagmir
06-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Think of an account with full lead soldiers at lv50, full bars of energy, one tap 25m cash.
Think outside of the box

Geez
think inside the box, the box that shows what I quoted from you. that is all I was referring to and you deflected by talking about hacking. why is telling someone leveling with regen your health worthy of adding to a hacking post?

Thlinks
06-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Jesus stop getting off topic. I don't need you side swiping with hacking spam