PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Noticed?

BurnNotice69
06-05-2013, 06:30 PM
I'll probably get banned for sharing this, but isn't what I'm about to post, what being a member of the forum is for?

Has anyone noticed the Health Regen Time in the past World Domination Events has not been really that accurate?

- Check your player's Profile under the Total Bonuses section.
- What is your Total Health Regen Time percentage?
- Then, check your Individual Bonuses for total Health Regen Time - What is it? I bet it does not match the Profile page.
- Then, check your Faction's Total Health Regen Time percentage - What is it? I bet it does not match the Profile page when you add it to your personal bonus.

My Profile says I should have +8% Total Health Regen Time, but my Individual Bonuses say I have +20% Health Regen time from the Deadly Bridge Jumper unit and my Faction has +15% Health Regen. So, if I add those together (math never was my strong subject in school), I should be getting/showing +30% Total Health Regen Time on my main Profile page.

I just sent a trouble ticket into GREE about this & I'm hoping I'll get it fixed before this weekend. Honestly, we all probably got the Deadly Bridge Jumper unit about 2 WD events ago, but I don't care about readjusting my Faction's WD points, I just would like it fixed in time for this upcoming event for a more fair fight. I think that is a very fair request: just fix the issue, don't worry about readjusting past events.

Hope this helps someone here . . .

bigman
06-05-2013, 06:32 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50244-Profile-Bonus-Section-Display-Bug

BurnNotice69
06-05-2013, 06:36 PM
But there has been a couple of updates since CJ posted that thread, bigman & mine is still not showing accurately. Possibly not fixed yet?

Is anyone's showing accurately or is this still consistent with everyone; that's it not reading accurately?

bigman
06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
The truth ,, I don't even care about this bug ,, I just play the game as it is ...

HunterKiller
06-05-2013, 06:51 PM
It is out for everyone, mine shows +3% when I have all the faction bonuses, and almost all the units as well.

Alex Hunter
06-05-2013, 07:11 PM
It is out for everyone, mine shows +3% when I have all the faction bonuses, and almost all the units as well.

So I hunt Alex and you kill me!?!?

BurnNotice69
06-05-2013, 08:48 PM
greesucksmynuts - Thanks for sharing, but this is exactly what we're trying to get rid of. If I knew how to delete your post, I would, but I suppose I should thank you for getting this post closed (if it does) - BTW, I guess you weren't smart enough to know they can figure out what your IP address is, track you down and have you arrested for potential hacking, since hacking is a federal offense and jail time usually comes with it. It would only be a matter of time before they figure out your phone is jailbroken and you've hacked the game with your phone as well.

How do you like the color "Prison Orange"? I hope you're not in Maricopa County, Arizona, because it's in the 100 degree temperatures, will be for the rest of the summer & Sheriff Joe's Tent City Prison is hot as hell this time of year.

Good luck!!

Thenoob
06-05-2013, 09:12 PM
Wow all I can say is wow.

BurnNotice69
06-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Well, then, all I can say f u c k n u t s is you're the kind of people we're trying to get rid of; don't need your kind of B S in the forums, threads or even in the game.

Maybe I should thank you & all like you for ruining the game for the rest of us who actually enjoy it. Then, maybe I should thank you & all like you for ruining the forums for the rest of us who actually use them to get better instead of advertising lame excuses for entertainment; ie: hacking.

Or maybe you're one of the ones who got banned, according to you, for no good apparent reason. If that's the case, take your hatred and upset, whiney a $ $ to another gaming company & start over. If it's really that bad, then maybe you should spend some of that money you've got to buy gold with and spend it on an attorney to take GREE to court. Oh, that's right, because no attorney in their right mind would touch that case or have anyone like you as a client.

You know, for an adult, you're really acting like a little, spoiled kid. If you're a kid, well, you're acting like one, so grow up! The point is . . . if you don't like it here or like GREE for what they may or may not have done to you, then it's really simple . . . LEAVE!! And leave the rest of us alone so we can find out for ourselves how bad GREE really is. Truth is, if GREE was really that bad, why are they still in business? Have you ever run a business? I don't think so. I think the most you've ever done is run your mouth and hide behind a computer screen, which is obvious, because you apparently know how to hack. The rest of us know how to work for a living.

Thanks for ruining a perfectly good thread.

Anyone know how to close a thread?? I'm tired of this Jack Wagon spoiling our fun.

StoryTimeSteve
06-06-2013, 02:02 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57196-Heatlh-Regen.-Calculator-2.5......and-Suggestions-for-Health-Regen.-Calculator-3.0

this is a health regeneration calculator spreadsheet I created. use it to your liking to figure out health regeneration times...let me know it it's useful

Mcdoc
06-06-2013, 02:26 AM
I've got all the faction bonuses - all the units and my regen for bosses & attacks sits at 6 mins 30 seconds - that was before the LTQ bonuses that don't stack - but even without that - I am looking at 11 hits in an hour for free - so something is working whether or not it shows up right in the bonus screen.

The time shown on your boss is the most accurate measure - but during battle - set a timer for what you think it should be - hit the attack at that time - if it doesn't work - wait 30 seconds & try again & adjust your timer accordingly.

SECRET PRO TIP: I like the App called Alarmed - it has a green icon. You can setup multiple timers (more than one Gree account or game or event) and even setup a different sound for each timer.

Good Luck