PDA

View Full Version : Please help some one in my syndicate has problem buying gold

furq
06-05-2013, 01:51 PM
he bought some gold but didnt get it, treid to send gree a ticket but keep getting this message : a copy has been placed in your outbox. No password provided please go to mail account settings and enter a password. But when He does that, every time the same message. Don't no what to do! Any idea?

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Well usually when I run into trouble like this there's a certain group I try to contact. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The A- Team.

http://www.legendarytv.com/the_a-team/wallpaper/the_a_team_group_2_1024.jpg

If that doesn't work, email support and wait till they get to you.

savneetj
06-05-2013, 02:44 PM
he bought some gold but didnt get it, treid to send gree a ticket but keep getting this message : a copy has been placed in your outbox. No password provided please go to mail account settings and enter a password. But when He does that, every time the same message. Don't no what to do! Any idea?

Its problem with his email id password. Nothing to do with gree. Try and open email on computer with same password. If password does not work that mean he needs to reset email password. If it works than he should delete email from device and re configure email