PDA

View Full Version : constructive post!

gingerbear
06-05-2013, 12:09 PM
I guess we need to be more constructive in threads and posts, but why can't the admin do the same thing?

We wouldn't have all of these posts and threads if you guys actually answered questions.

How about this: instead of closing threads and telling us to be productive; give us some sort of update, or hint that support is doing ANYTHING.

Edit: Sirius, it seems as if 95% of all of your posts have just been locking threads, the other 5% is vaguely assuring and evasive answers, what gives?

Paul Wall
06-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Besides the Oracle's new post I've never seen ANYTHING constructive come from either mods. They've torn the game to shreds, how can they possibly ask someone else to be constructive?

You want constructive? How about you mods, with your fancy, colorful names, pick up the phone and figure out where the devs are on fixing the issues we've brought up and then relay the information on to us??? This thread is closed because we're dealing with people too lazy to reply with anything CONSTRUCTIVE.

I guess we need to be more constructive in threads and posts, but why can't the admin do the same thing?

We wouldn't have all of these posts and threads if you guys actually answered questions.

How about this: instead of closing threads and telling us to be productive; give us some sort of update, or hint that support is doing ANYTHING.

gingerbear
06-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Besides the Oracle's new post I've never seen ANYTHING constructive come from either mods. They've torn the game to shreds, how can they possibly ask someone else to be constructive?

You want constructive? How about you mods, with your fancy, colorful names, pick up the phone and figure out where the devs are on fixing the issues we've brought up and then relay the information on to us??? This thread is closed because we're dealing with people too lazy to reply with anything CONSTRUCTIVE.

GREE is shutting down a few of their games soon, maybe this decision to drive away loyal players and gold spenders by refusing to give any sort of answer or response to questions and issues that have been present for months, is just their way of letting us know we should abandon ship too?

Paul Wall
06-05-2013, 05:32 PM
I doubt it's purposeful and bet it has more to do with incompetence than anything else.

gingerbear
06-05-2013, 05:35 PM
I doubt it's purposeful and bet it has more to do with incompetence than anything else.

It honestly seems like a conscious effort to me. I don't think any company could accidentally care this little about destroying its customer base, unless everyone at GREE is short selling their stock by accident too.

gingerbear
06-06-2013, 09:40 AM
I am actually thinking of buying enough shares in Gree to be able to attend the annual shareholders meeting. I wonder how well it would go over with the other shareholders if they knew how hard Gree is pushing its most loyal customers away...... It makes me smile to imagine addressing a room full of suits, all invested in Gree, and speaking the truth.

Like in Mr. Deeds! Yes!

At least we know the mods are alive. Hacker posts are gone.

DeT Bob
06-06-2013, 09:53 AM

quite ironic to call a mod "Oracle", isnīt it?
like the "Supermoderator", who has to fix everything, too.

Rowdydowdy
06-06-2013, 10:16 AM
GREE is shutting down a few of their games soon, maybe this decision to drive away loyal players and gold spenders by refusing to give any sort of answer or response to questions and issues that have been present for months, is just their way of letting us know we should abandon ship too?

With the new game out in Canada it does make one wonder if they are hoping people will run away from this game to the new one when available.

gingerbear
06-06-2013, 10:20 AM
With the new game out in Canada it does make one wonder if they are hoping people will run away from this game to the new one when available.

Maybe they are hoping that all of us that got refunds and are sitting on retarded amounts of google play or itunes credit will spend it there?

MadFox
06-06-2013, 10:31 AM

Very interesting thing!
I started an interesting game from another company a few days ago. This company is able to...

-Answer support tickets within some hours...
-gives updates on changes via ingame news...Regularly!
-even gives updates about found and fixed glitches...
-gives info that points from using these glitches are removed!

Wonderful...! Just starting to like the new game some of my faction members too...but I won't advertise here...this is a MW forum!

Annonymous
06-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Very interesting thing!
I started an interesting game from another company a few days ago. This company is able to...

-Answer support tickets within some hours...
-gives updates on changes via ingame news...Regularly!
-even gives updates about found and fixed glitches...
-gives info that points from using these glitches are removed!

Wonderful...! Just starting to like the new game some of my faction members too...but I won't advertise here...this is a MW forum!

Could you PM it, I would like to try? Maybe already trying:) Thanks

gingerbear
06-06-2013, 01:32 PM
It's amazing how quickly the mods can lock threads, but how slowly they communicate any information to us, or do anything "constructive."

MadFox
06-06-2013, 03:24 PM
I am amazed...in that game I saw mods in the ingame chat...news updates almost daily...
I hope Gree won't buy this company

United Nation of Foxes
06-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Whatcha !!

Charles of the PFJ
06-06-2013, 03:56 PM
That's because you have hackers isn't it?

Charles of the PFJ
06-06-2013, 04:00 PM
Screenshots sent to GREE anyway. I'd double check your members before accepting their big donations.

gingerbear
06-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Screenshots sent to GREE anyway. I'd double check your members before accepting their big donations.

I think I've heard of you, you're the Judean People's Front, right?

Also, every faction should internally require member screenshots.

ohgreatitsryan
06-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Hey sirius, what happened to keeping threads and posts constructive?

LQQK HERE
06-08-2013, 11:13 PM

They're all over that.

Sirius
06-08-2013, 11:15 PM

Sometimes it's just best to let things run the course so to speak. No one here enjoys handing out warinings or temporary bans. Doing our best to take the good with the bad and keep moving forward as that is what is best.

In regards to this thread, appreciate the feedback be it good and bad. I see no reason atm to close it. Sometimes folks need an outlet and thats okay.

Hope that helps,

~Sirius

Burnt
06-08-2013, 11:38 PM
Sometimes it's just best to let things run the course so to speak. No one here enjoys handing out warinings or temporary bans. Doing our best to take the good with the bad and keep moving forward as that is what is best.In regards to this thread, appreciate the feedback be it good and bad. I see no reason atm to close it. Sometimes folks need an outlet and thats okay.Hope that helps,~Sirius Well said...

DFI
06-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Sometimes it's just best to let things run the course so to speak. No one here enjoys handing out warinings or temporary bans. Doing our best to take the good with the bad and keep moving forward as that is what is best.

In regards to this thread, appreciate the feedback be it good and bad. I see no reason atm to close it. Sometimes folks need an outlet and thats okay.

Hope that helps,

~Sirius

Dear Sirius

I appreciate the new flexibility you are showing, but as one poster pointed out, it is still confusing. For example, you closed the thread on Devin today. To me, while I agree it isn't a worthwhile thread (I wouldn't respond on that thread myself), I also don't think it was worth closing too. So I'm not saying you aren't being transparent, bc I think you are trying, but I still think there is a bit of inconsistency. Perhaps it's just me, and while I'd rather have a more open and flexible approach (so I'm not asking you to become a dictator), it may be good to appear to be more consistent. Hope you find this constructive feedback.

Sirius
06-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Dear Sirius

I appreciate the new flexibility you are showing, but as one poster pointed out, it is still confusing. For example, you closed the thread on Devin today. To me, while I agree it isn't a worthwhile thread (I wouldn't respond on that thread myself), I also don't think it was worth closing too. So I'm not saying you aren't being transparent, bc I think you are trying, but I still think there is a bit of inconsistency. Perhaps it's just me, and while I'd rather have a more open and flexible approach (so I'm not asking you to become a dictator), it may be good to appear to be more consistent. Hope you find this constructive feedback.

I've unlocked the thread. As long as folks can keep things positive and not so "ERRR!!" it'll stay open. It's always a good thing to see members return that many in the community respect.

~Sirius

DFI
06-09-2013, 12:09 AM
I've unlocked the thread. As long as folks can keep things positive and not so "ERRR!!" it'll stay open. It's always a good thing to see members return that many in the community respect.

~Sirius

Thanks again, appreciate it.

gingerbear
06-09-2013, 12:47 AM

Hope that helps,

~Sirius

But what happened to constructive posts, as in addressing long standing questions people have? When support fails us, where do we turn?