PDA

View Full Version : Looking for beginners no minimum stats

thundarr
06-05-2013, 08:45 AM
I am an experienced player but I am stuck on an Amazon Kindle with virtually no chance to advance my character (no LTQ no boxes). After 8 months I am level 65 with 4.3K attack and 4.7K defense. BUT, I have a high IPH and am constantly adding money to the faction bank (32,000,000 so far) and buying bonuses. 4 purchased and 1 more very soon.

Infantry Defense +5%
Ground Defense +5%
Building Defense +5%
Guild Member Increase +2% (you have to buy this to increase the others)

If you join and do nothing you will get a bonus unit just for participating. This is a good chance to see what a WD event is like. Mostly we will attack walls and command centers and get WD points. You can accumulate points and joint another faction at some point or stay on board and maybe will get some good players and advance. There is no pressure no donations required (you can if you want) and no minimum stats.

Invite code: 901089746

Col Mustard
06-05-2013, 09:15 AM
How many players do u have, we have 8 slots open, we can make probably 13 if needed. Why dont you come to the AIA for this battle to get a good unit, then we can cut u loose back to ur faction if thats what u want. No need to donate. Save ur money for ur faction. Just come play with us and it will help u in the long run
Let me know soon as we are looking to do this fast. We are flexible, out bonuses are
-25% health regen
Infantry 20% def
Infantry 5% atk
Ground 15% def
Ground 5% atk
Air 10% def
Sea 5% def
20% building def
5% cash output
Guild +12

thundarr
06-05-2013, 05:20 PM
What happens to my faction if all the players come over to you?