PDA

View Full Version : Last chance to join a top 25 team!

Blitz.BestoftheBest
06-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Want to join a Top 25 faction? Last call for applications!

Are you in a top 50 or top 100 team, but want to see what it's like to fight with an organized top 25 team and earn those pretty trinkets? Or perhaps would you like to step down from a top 10 faction, spend less gold, save more money, and have more fun? Faction of United Campers has a home for you!

We finished top 25 in Columbia, scoring over 9 million WD points. You know you really want in on this. We have smashed our way up the leaderboards thanks to an incredible group of guys, rock-solid teamwork, and outstanding strategy. We went from top 250 in Egypt, to top 100 in China, to top 50 in Ireland, to top 25 in Columbia. And we're here to stay.

We currently have 56 members and are doing a little house cleaning after Ireland.

Here are F.U.C.'s bonuses:

Casualty Rate -5%
Health Regen -26% (max)
Ground Attack +15%
Air Attack +10%
Infantry Attack +20%
Sea Attack +10%
Infantry Defense +30% (max)
Ground Defense +30% (max)
Air Defense +25%
Sea Defense +25%
Building Defense +30% (max)
Building Output +20%
Guild Member Increase +36

I've also written an Excel program that all our faction members have access to that automatically calculates what units have the best bang for your buck, given your specific stats and boosts. After 2 minutes of simple input, it ranks all the best cash and valor units in terms of their bang for buck, in addition to telling you the stats of the weakest unit you take into battle. Oh, and it also takes casualty rates into consideration, as well as "strong against" bonuses. This is an example of just one of the many resources our faction members have.

We also have a fully functional faction website and forum, as well as a messaging app for faction communication. Read: we are extremely organized and have our sh*t together. :cool:

We are looking for daily players with high stats for their level. At minimum we would like to see 150,000 attack and defense, but preferably higher. It is also required that each person can commit to a minimum of 100,000 points during the war. Priority is given to those who can contribute more, however. Exceptions to these minimums can be made if there are good reasons, so don't let this stop you from applying if you fall a little short. If you feel like the effort you put in to wars and the game merits a place in a top 25 faction, even if your stats are a little short, by all means, shoot me an application. We'd rather see people who give 110% are are enthusiastic than those who are built like a tank but are poor team players.

We are also looking for a new defense leader. If you have a defense over 500k and are currently not in a top 25 faction, we have a home for you!

During non-war times we only require 20 million in donations per week.

Aside from whooping tail in wars, our faction is committed to making sure everyone improves every aspect of their game during the off-war seasons. Our forum has over a thousand posts and detailed, step-by-step guides dedicated to understanding the underlying game mechanics, and what can be done to increase one's IPH, attack, defense, allies, etc. in the most efficient and expeditious manner.

If you are interested leave a comment below with your level, attack, defense, IPH, personal WD points scored during Ireland, and a brief blurb of why we should select you to join our ranks. It can't hurt to shoot me a PM as well. I respond to all applications within 24 hours.

-Blitz

Blitz.BestoftheBest
06-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Two slots remaining :-)

Blitz.BestoftheBest
06-05-2013, 02:16 PM
One slot remaining now

kt3448
06-06-2013, 08:22 AM
Bump for a great team.

Blitz.BestoftheBest
06-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Still have one slot remaining! Grab it while it's hot!

Elite1
06-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Spot still open??? Not a gold user but committed hourly player with 250k+ a/d and over 2.5mill iph... Pockets full of concrete and cash for a big newcomer donation if u accept me!

In game cash of course lol

526-103-195
06-06-2013, 07:50 PM
I might be interested, 450k A 500 D 5,7 mill IPH... Will score 100k

Richie.
06-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Hurry one spot left