PDA

View Full Version : Punish the losers.

Hey
06-05-2013, 06:38 AM
Almost every day my wall is spammed with people trying to rob my buidlings and losing every other time, because their stats are crap. But since you can just wait to collect the money till you're done robbing, the only thing they lose is some wasted stamina.

Could you please make it harder for people to use that exploit? Maybe do something like making you lose 50% of your stamina if you fail. Or force people to pick up the money while robbing, and make them unbankable till you're back at your own city again.

I'm not loosing a terrible amount of money on those people, but it's still annoying to get these messages all the time, so I hope you'll take this into consideration. :)

Kidkiller
06-05-2013, 06:41 AM
You sir, are victim of the green plague!

amateur
06-05-2013, 06:46 AM
Naawhhh...poor little thing, stupid ppl messing with your newspaper. I would be more worried about the fact that you are loosing money.

Hey
06-05-2013, 06:47 AM
You sir, are victim of the green plague!

Um...What?

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 06:48 AM
I don't think you have any idea how this game works. The money is already automatically collected after robs, but I don't know how that's relevant to your complaint.

Hey
06-05-2013, 06:48 AM
Naawhhh...poor little thing, stupid ppl messing with your newspaper. I would be more worried about the fact that you are loosing money.

It's an exploit, and it's stupid. I don't care about you, I just want the game to played properly.

Hey
06-05-2013, 06:50 AM
I don't think you have any idea how this game works. The money is already automatically collected after robs, but I don't know how that's relevant to your complaint.

Yes but you don't collect the money before you leave, that's the problem.

amateur
06-05-2013, 07:01 AM
It's an exploit, and it's stupid. I don't care about you, I just want the game to played properly.

Exploit how..? Stupid how..? But i care about you. So you want to change the game so you dont get all the Green in your paper?

ski_tzo
06-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Sore...winner? :confused:

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Yes but you don't collect the money before you leave, that's the problem.

You're an idiot. The money is added to your account as soon as you win the rob. Whether you pick up the little picture of money on the ground or not is irrelevant. Now please stop talking.

Hey
06-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Exploit how..? Stupid how..? But i care about you. So you want to change the game so you dont get all the Green in your paper?

It's an exploit because people can lose all they want without consequences. It would make the game more challenging if you actually had to think before attacking someone.

Hey
06-05-2013, 07:06 AM
You're an idiot. The money is added to your account as soon as you win the rob. Whether you pick up the little picture of money on the ground or not is irrelevant. Now please stop talking.

Maybe it's different on IOS? I'm using an android phone and I don't collect anything before I click on the money or leave. And I don't lose anything while failing a robbery unless I have i the money on me.

OneHoop
06-05-2013, 07:08 AM
A while ago they switched it so that the money goes into your account as soon as you rob/attack. People still will bank the money on a successful attack, so that you don't get any of it back. I agree that you should only be able to bank while in your own hood. You never get any back for robbery, however, so it is not relevant.

I used to use the "leave it on the ground" exploit, as well, but now have a much higher IPH than most of the people in my rivals list. I also find fewer no-bankers that have stats lower than mine, so I don't do much attacking these days.

M@

OneHoop
06-05-2013, 07:11 AM
My idea for this, in addition to not being able to bank away from home, is to have a chance for a counterattack, where if they are in your hood for more than a minute (30s?) then there is a chance for a counterattack where your mafia takes on their mafia without the benefit of their defensive buildings.

M@

Hey
06-05-2013, 07:14 AM
My idea for this, in addition to not being able to bank away from home, is to have a chance for a counterattack, where if they are in your hood for more than a minute (30s?) then there is a chance for a counterattack where your mafia takes on their mafia without the benefit of their defensive buildings.
M@

That would be cool. But I don't the timer should start unless you're robbing them.

OneHoop
06-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Because it's not like rival gangs can freely roam each others hoods without fear of getting whacked! ;) 'cept in Crime City, of course.

[[you lost 5 henchmen]]

sister morphine
06-05-2013, 07:34 AM
Sore...winner? :confused:
I laughed

extras

Hey
06-05-2013, 07:45 AM
I laughed

So did I, because that has nothing to do with my thread. I'm not talking about the usual wins you get from people who just press the attack button...

ski_tzo
06-05-2013, 07:54 AM
I didn't suggest you were

nvbealone
06-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Stupidity kills

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 07:56 AM
All the things wrong with this game, and he latches onto the fact that there's no real harm in losing a robbery attempt... That's a feature, not a bug. Collect on time and no one will rob you.

Hey
06-05-2013, 07:59 AM
That's a feature, not a bug..

You sound like an Apple user...

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 08:02 AM
You sound like an Apple user...

Thank you.

#smug

amateur
06-05-2013, 08:03 AM
It's an exploit because people can lose all they want without consequences. It would make the game more challenging if you actually had to think before attacking someone.

Idiot...ofc is it a consequence..you lose stamina. If i have to hit one 4 times to get i loose 1/4 of the rob. Phunish enough. Seriously...stop whining, go buy some defense building.

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Idiot...ofc is it a consequence..you lose stamina. If i have to hit one 4 times to get i loose 1/4 of the rob. Phunish enough. Seriously...stop whining, go buy some defense building.

And remember to buy henchmen to go with them, otherwise when you upgrade the defense buildings they won't give their full value to your defense.

Hey
06-05-2013, 08:15 AM

On Android you only lose stamina. That's not what I call a punishment. And I have plenty of Def, but that doesn't help much when people 20k under me can attack me...Yes I could just collect in time (which I usually do) but that doens't make it right. I have a feeling that you're one the idiots exploiting this "feature" and don't want to see it gone.

Anyways. Sorry for coming here with a suggestion, I guess this game is perfect in any way...

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 08:18 AM
The game was designed to make it possible to rob stronger players. It encourages people to collect and gives you an incentive to go looking for robbery targets. If you don't like it, go play sim city. Christ you're dense.

Senator McCarthy
06-05-2013, 08:25 AM
I hope this thread was started to troll people, otherwise, hmmmm (I will be nice). LOL

murf
06-05-2013, 08:28 AM
The game was designed to make it possible to rob stronger players. It encourages people to collect and gives you an incentive to go looking for robbery targets. If you don't like it, go play sim city. Christ you're dense.

Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...it's a feature where weaker opponents can rob stronger opponents. There are least 1,000 threads on this. If this weren't the case the weak would get more and more discouraged and the game would die....

Collecting on time is the only pure defense.

If you think you are frustrated, imagine how those gold spenders who bought dozens of Bodyguard Agencies and wasted the time to level them to 10, only to find out they are near worthless....

murf
06-05-2013, 08:31 AM
And I have plenty of Def,

You will never have enough defense, in another thread bald zeemer pointed out that there is currently only 1 player in all of CC, who has "enough" defense. Every other player (yes, even those with over 1,000,000 defense) gets robbed. You have 3 options....learn to live with it, spend a ton of gold in frustration and still get robbed or play another game.

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...

Since this statement is always applicable, I'm just gonna add it to the sig.

Hey
06-05-2013, 08:33 AM

Of course it should still be possible to win, but I just think it's too easy at the moment. I often rob people with stats that's a bit higher than mine, but I wouldn't mind if they made it more challenging.

murf
06-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Since this statement is always applicable, I'm just gonna add it to the sig.

Nice......

tehlolkid
06-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Im pissed too because i cant farm the players with IPH who were stupid enough to attack me after i robbed them.

amateur
06-05-2013, 08:45 AM
I have a feeling that you're one the idiots exploiting this "feature" and don't want to see it gone.

Anyways. Sorry for coming here with a suggestion, I guess this game is perfect in any way...

Haha. Yeah, im one of many who rob buildings. So im an idiot? Your suggestion is just based on you getting robbed, and you want them to get punished? Just farm your buildings when they are ready. What "feature" am i explotining exactly??

dudeman
06-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Almost every day my wall is spammed with people trying to rob my buidlings and losing every other time, because their stats are crap. But since you can just wait to collect the money till you're done robbing, the only thing they lose is some wasted stamina.

Could you please make it harder for people to use that exploit? Maybe do something like making you lose 50% of your stamina if you fail. Or force people to pick up the money while robbing, and make them unbankable till you're back at your own city again.

I'm not loosing a terrible amount of money on those people, but it's still annoying to get these messages all the time, so I hope you'll take this into consideration. :)

The question you should be concerned with is "why is my defence ridiculously ineffective?!"

Forget all the other stuff, defence has always been ineffective. Blame Gree for being dorks, or yourself for not collecting your buildings on time. And since Gree will always be dorks, don't expect anything to change any time soon.

Hey
06-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Haha. Yeah, im one of many who rob buildings. So im an idiot? Your suggestion is just based on you getting robbed, and you want them to get punished? Just farm your buildings when they are ready. What "feature" am i explotining exactly??

I love when people just picks a few lines out of context and uses that as their crappy argument.

What "feature" am i explotining exactly??

I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...

wa7sh
06-05-2013, 09:09 AM

there robbing you like **** arent they?

Hey
06-05-2013, 09:21 AM
there robbing you like **** arent they?

Nah only my NC's in the hours where I can't really collect from them anyways. Like I said, i'm not losing much money on them.

Hey
06-05-2013, 09:22 AM
The question you should be concerned with is "why is my defence ridiculously ineffective?!"

Forget all the other stuff, defence has always been ineffective. Blame Gree for being dorks, or yourself for not collecting your buildings on time. And since Gree will always be dorks, don't expect anything to change any time soon.

You're right. That's why it was only a suggestion. :)

mxz
06-05-2013, 09:28 AM
You're right. That's why it was only a suggestion. :)Thanks for your suggestion! -Gree

http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/suggestion-box.jpg

Hey
06-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Lol :D. Still, it doesn't hurt trying.

nvbealone
06-05-2013, 09:53 AM
OP, the best punishment to those robbing will be to sell all your buildings. That way, it pisses them off to see your empty hood.

Butt Futter
06-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Or you could just leave your buildgings robbed.

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Shhh... we're trying to get him to sell his buildings!

Butt Futter
06-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Well if he's dumb enough to post this thread he will probably sell all his buildings and build all defense buildings and buy henchmen

Hey
06-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Very funny...

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 10:41 AM
He wasn't joking.

SpeakTheTruth
06-05-2013, 10:44 AM
the truth is coming

Hey
06-05-2013, 10:49 AM
He wasn't joking.

Well I was.

nopenopenope
06-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Well I was.

You still here?

amateur
06-05-2013, 11:54 AM
I love when people just picks a few lines out of context and uses that as their crappy argument.

I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...

Out of context?you called me and all other who robs, idiot. Pleas explain me what you want with this tread...its like me calling out all gold buyers and call them idiots becuse they are stronger then me and they rob me..you are such a crybaby, crying to gree for not punishing the "mean robbers"

Senator McCarthy
06-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Stop feeding the troll. I am convinced that this whole thread is for trolling purposes. Someone can't be this hmmmm (I will be nice).

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Stop feeding the troll.

Are you talking to him or me? :)

Antheus
06-05-2013, 12:07 PM
@OP......and if do not rob you are not using one main feature of this game.........for most of the players robbing revenue exceeds their Iph .....sorry for being so laconic but I have to back to robbing....I need the cash to buy that toy factory.....see ya.....

Hey
06-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Out of context?you called me and all other who robs, idiot. Pleas explain me what you want with this tread...its like me calling out all gold buyers and call them idiots becuse they are stronger then me and they rob me..you are such a crybaby, crying to gree for not punishing the "mean robbers"

I repeat: I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...

@OP......and if do not rob you are not using one main feature of this game.........for most of the players robbing revenue exceeds their Iph .....sorry for being so laconic but I have to back to robbing....I need the cash to buy that toy factory.....see ya.....

Read the thread before replying.

amateur
06-05-2013, 12:25 PM
I repeat: I already answered that, but I guess you were too busy measuring your little e-peen to realize that...

Read the thread before replying.

Such a baby.. the name of the tread is; "punish the loser". what have you answered ? That you are an whiner? what is e-peen?

Hey
06-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Such a baby.. the name of the tread is; "punish the loser". what have you answered ? That you are an whiner? what is e-peen?

I made a suggestion to make the game more challenging because:

1: It's annoying with all those messages every day just from one or 2 people failing 25 out of 50 attacks.

2: I like robbing people myself, but I still think it's too easy.

All you've done is reading the first section and assumed that i'm a whiner. Just shows how immature some people are in here.

amateur
06-05-2013, 01:01 PM

1: It's annoying with all those messages every day just from one or 2 people failing 25 out of 50 attacks.

2: I like robbing people myself, but I still think it's too easy.

All you've done is reading the first section and assumed that i'm a whiner. Just shows how immature some people are in here.

Ok, Read your own post..robbing is a huge part of the game. And you want them to change that so you wont get robbed? Becuse u hate all the msgs..stop reading them.! and collect your pay..Just my suggestion.. If its to easy, you are not doing it right, ( assume) that your stats isent the biggest in CC.

Legen...dary
06-05-2013, 01:03 PM

NO... No it isn't. I'll rob people (on my 3 android accounts but not on my iPad) and then attack them and lose, and lose $0. As long as the money is still laying on the ground it isn't in your hands to lose.

@Hey... stop complaining about things not worth complaining about! GO ROB SOMEONE!
Aren't you more angry that rival hoods with a lot of trees crash the game 30 times before they finally load?!?!

Android is still > iOS

1. money stays uncollected until it is picked up
2. we can see mafia codes from friend profiles
3. we can check Syndicate invite request stats by looking at their profile before we accept them
4. we have 100% multi-click loot drops
5. we don't ever catch the RedScythe plague after transfers

6. I'm sure I'm missing a couple more that make up for the fact that I still crash every 5-10 rival hoods and after 3-5rival hoods returning to my hood never loads my 8hr buildings and their collections are all sitting at the top of the hood.

Hey, you are on Android... live the good life and enjoy it.

Hey
06-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Aren't you more angry that rival hoods with a lot of trees crash the game 30 times before they finally load?!?!

I don't think that has ever happened to me lol.

I didn't knew there was such a big difference between the two game versions. I'm definitely not complaining about the 100% droprate and stuff :D but the pvp could still be improved in both versions.

Hey
06-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Ok, Read your own post..robbing is a huge part of the game. And you want them to change that so you wont get robbed? Becuse u hate all the msgs..stop reading them.! and collect your pay..Just my suggestion.. If its to easy, you are not doing it right, ( assume) that your stats isent the biggest in CC.

And yet again you take my words and change the tone. Talking to you is pointless, you're just a pathetic troll who keeps doing the same thing no matter what I write.

Consider yourself ignored from now on.

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 02:17 PM
*munches popcorn*

amateur
06-05-2013, 02:41 PM
And yet again you take my words and change the tone. Talking to you is pointless, you're just a pathetic troll who keeps doing the same thing no matter what I write.

Consider yourself ignored from now on.

Its you coming out posting that gree should punish losers (like me ) who rob you. Why not get them punish ppl who have there money in the bank. Like 10% isent enough..you say robbing is to easy. How much money do get out of it?

Ben Weston
06-05-2013, 02:48 PM
I don't think that has ever happened to me lol.

I didn't knew there was such a big difference between the two game versions. I'm definitely not complaining about the 100% droprate and stuff :D but the pvp could still be improved in both versions.

so your openly bragging about taking advantage of a flaw in the game causing you an unfair advantage over other users yet moaning that they rob with no consequence(in your opinion)?

whats your in-game name and level as i'd love to rob you if I haven't already.

Ramshutu
06-05-2013, 02:54 PM

I agree with the OP. The penalty for loosing a robbery is Pitiful.

I would recommend the following punishment.

- loose 100% of your stamina.
- permanent -20% cumulative loss of stamina regen.
- An alert, similar to syndicate alert, is sent to the victim telling them when the robbers buildings are due for collection.
- the loosers phone starts playing the sad walking away song from the incredible hulk regardless of phone volume. This should be done at random intervals.
- A help avatar, the cc equivalent of the ms office paper clip should pop up on the players phone whenever it is unlocked stating "so, it looks like your trying to suck at life..."
- The player should be changed to dipstik and boosted to level 250 for 20 minutes, and placed automatically at the top of the rival list.
- on the second failed robbery Joe Pesci should appear at the players house in real life to pistol whip them for being a ***** ***** and the actors fee charged via iTunes to the players account.

Or you can stop overreacting. Surely the pain and humiliation of knowing they have been beaten by someone far superior is punishment enough,

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Could you just imagine the controversy if this 100% drop rate thing existed back in the days of the M4A1? Now it's sort of irrelevant because loot equipment isn't really all THAT good except for people with really weak stats... but if half the game could have looted 500 M4s in a week there would have been riots in the street!

Hey
06-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Wow...You guys need to stop taking everything so litteraly jeez.

Randolph
06-05-2013, 03:04 PM
I have a great idea hey, why dont you post you cc name and level here so i can send someone to make sure you only get robbed by one person from now on, then you would automaticly know who it was ROFLMAO

amateur
06-05-2013, 03:09 PM
I agree with the OP. The penalty for loosing a robbery is Pitiful.

I would recommend the following punishment.

- loose 100% of your stamina.
- permanent -20% cumulative loss of stamina regen.
- An alert, similar to syndicate alert, is sent to the victim telling them when the robbers buildings are due for collection.
- the loosers phone starts playing the sad walking away song from the incredible hulk regardless of phone volume. This should be done at random intervals.
- A help avatar, the cc equivalent of the ms office paper clip should pop up on the players phone whenever it is unlocked stating "so, it looks like your trying to suck at life..."
- The player should be changed to dipstik and boosted to level 250 for 20 minutes, and placed automatically at the top of the rival list.
- on the second failed robbery Joe Pesci should appear at the players house in real life to pistol whip them for being a ***** ***** and the actors fee charged via iTunes to the players account.

Or you can stop overreacting. Surely the pain and humiliation of knowing they have been beaten by someone far superior is punishment enough,

Haha, like your style. Humor.

c00guy
06-05-2013, 03:11 PM
And remember to buy henchmen to go with them, otherwise when you upgrade the defense buildings they won't give their full value to your defense.
Now that's just cruel Dippy :P

Hey
06-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Wow...

It's obvious that a lot of you spent way too much time here, since all you care about, is who can be the biggest ****.

With such a bunch of neglected attentionwhores in here, it's no wonder that the admins don't bother to reply most of the time.

But I'm glad I could save your day with this thread.

Bye shi*ty forum.

Legen...dary
06-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Stupidity kills

They told me it was speed :(

remingtonsteele
06-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Maybe it's different on IOS? I'm using an android phone and I don't collect anything before I click on the money or leave. And I don't lose anything while failing a robbery unless I have i the money on me.

Dude, you obviously have no idea what you are doing. You don't lose money with an unsuccessful robbery. Only an unsuccessful attack. I lose money all time to people with like 50,000 attack lower than me because they make 25 attempts to rob a building. It is what it is, part of the game.

It does sound like you are really having trouble grasping how this game actually works though. I might find something a little more mental age appropriate. Zombie farm perhaps.

l1ster
06-05-2013, 05:24 PM
I am struggling to understand what the OP's complaint is. If someone robs you and fails and you want revenge then just go and attack them relentlessly. The problem is that often those people will have rubbish buildings and low IPH so the cash you earn isn't worth the XP. Happens to me all of the time and I rarely bother attacking them.

BTW, loved your Incredible Hulk music idea Ramshutu - this is something that they definitely SHOULD implement!

MF~
06-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Wow...

It's obvious that a lot of you spent way too much time here, since all you care about, is who can be the biggest ****.

With such a bunch of neglected attentionwhores in here, it's no wonder that the admins don't bother to reply most of the time.

But I'm glad I could save your day with this thread.

Bye shi*ty forum.

I love it when people come play crime city, and then whine about getting robbed.

It absolutely makes my day. It's what makes this game worth playing!

Dipstik
06-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Well I'm out of popcorn. G'night, folks!

#smug

PawnXIIX
06-05-2013, 06:35 PM
What happens to the people who lose the rob because of a glitch?

...Should they be punished as well?

I know - getting back on topic, I'm sorry.

nvbealone
06-05-2013, 06:41 PM
combine them both and it sure is FATALITY :D

and I think this happening to Hey when he posted this!

Tommy Two Toes
06-05-2013, 10:34 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7542735360/hA21502CE/

sister morphine
06-05-2013, 10:37 PM
That'd be where the carrot marks the spot

http://smalbanynewyork.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/cartoon-dumb-ass.jpg

BigMoney
06-05-2013, 10:57 PM

I believe the game condenses similar newsfeed items, e.g. if I 10-0 you, you only get one message saying "You were attacked by BigMoney." Similarly if someone fails 20 robs in a row before punching a successful one through, you'd get one red notification and one green notification. I'm not sure if there is a limit on the number of feeds in a row you can get from one person but the most I've seen is 5 items of green/red/green/red/green.

More on topic, the only reason numerous failed attacks/robs from players a fraction of my strength bothers me is that they are almost guaranteed to be pushing someone more important (time traveler, super high IPH, etc) further down my newsfeed.

Poor D
06-06-2013, 02:06 PM

On Android the money is collect when you leave the hood, when you shake the phone (and then all respect cash and loot are picked up off the ground) or when you click the money on the ground.

So the gentleman may or may not be an idiot, but in this case he is correct.

Dipstik
06-06-2013, 02:26 PM
OK then, I'll give him that.

D'Boss
06-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Please? I don't understand?

BigNick
06-07-2013, 01:12 AM
"Dippy" enough said!!

BigMoney
06-07-2013, 01:33 AM
On Android the money is collect when you leave the hood, when you shake the phone (and then all respect cash and loot are picked up off the ground) or when you click the money on the ground.

So the gentleman may or may not be an idiot, but in this case he is correct.

I have Android. How do you know the money isn't being silently deducted when you're depositing money into the bank? When you do the phone shake thing and it double-counts, it will fix the double count when you reconnect to the server (e.g. by depositing in the bank). It's been a long time since I've lost money from an attack (let alone an attack done while I was in the middle of robbing a hood), so I haven't been able to test this myself one way or another. But I used to think that I couldn't lose robbery money from an attack so long as I didn't pick it up yet, but I did notice one time a smaller amount being deposited into the bank (I don't keep a rigorous tally, but it was probably something like I had 23.3mil in the bank and 800k on hand yet a deposit resulted in a final total of less than $24mil, etc) while a newsfeed icon popped up to tell me I had been robbed a minute or so ago. This could have been due to the game overcounting my money from the rob and fixing it when I tried to deposit it, but I haven't been able to test the theory in a long time (which to do so rigorously would involve checking the rob result to have a running total of the money on the ground while I was being attacked).

BigMoney
06-07-2013, 03:09 AM
I believe the game condenses similar newsfeed items, e.g. if I 10-0 you, you only get one message saying "You were attacked by BigMoney." Similarly if someone fails 20 robs in a row before punching a successful one through, you'd get one red notification and one green notification. I'm not sure if there is a limit on the number of feeds in a row you can get from one person but the most I've seen is 5 items of green/red/green/red/green.

More on topic, the only reason numerous failed attacks/robs from players a fraction of my strength bothers me is that they are almost guaranteed to be pushing someone more important (time traveler, super high IPH, etc) further down my newsfeed.

Just as an update to this, someone with a significantly weaker attack than my defense (but within the ~25k striking range) just spent their entire stamina taking $180k cash off me from my no-banking. It takes up 6 items on my newsfeed-- green/red ($120k)/green/red ($30k)/green/red ($30k). It is highly unlikely that this person successfully landed 4 attacks in a row for $120k based on the difference between their attack and my defense, so I'm fairly convinced that there is some condensing going on (especially considering the more recent items are only for $30k).

This was followed by a post on my wall, to take up a grand total of 7 spots on my newsfeed (which could thus go up to 9). I find this takeover of my newsfeed infinitely more irritating than the fact that some idiot spent their entire stamina trying to take a piddling amount from me. I wish red/greens from the same person took up no more than 2 spots on the newsfeed total. Same thing with multiple posts on a wall.

matter0ni
06-07-2013, 10:40 AM
i dont see why everyone is so hostile to the OP. insecure? he simply doesnt think its right that people with WAAAAAY crappier stats can get successful robberies on him. its just logical. the counter arguments win but nothing wrong with the OP's line of thinking.

of course the condescending elitest d-bag would have a pony for an avatar.

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 10:59 AM
i dont see why everyone is so hostile to the OP. insecure? he simply doesnt think its right that people with WAAAAAY crappier stats can get successful robberies on him. its just logical. the counter arguments win but nothing wrong with the OP's line of thinking.

of course the condescending elitest d-bag would have a pony for an avatar.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4582370375567057&pid=15.1

wa7sh
06-07-2013, 11:12 AM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4582370375567057&pid=15.1

are you 7 or somthing?

Dipstik
06-07-2013, 11:14 AM
are you 7 or somthing?

Would it matter if I were?

SC4R
06-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Speed is what gets me through the day

Dipstik
06-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Oh good... I thought this thread died :)

reras
06-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Oh good... I thought this thread died :)
i actually dont know why i answer, but.... think again! ;)

(CCK) Cam
06-27-2013, 04:42 AM
You're an idiot. The money is added to your account as soon as you win the rob. Whether you pick up the little picture of money on the ground or not is irrelevant. Now please stop talking.Ummm.... Are you iOS or android?

Dipstik
06-27-2013, 05:29 AM
*wink*

Thanks, cam!

Bartolo
06-27-2013, 08:58 AM
what about this: if you initiate a battle or robbery and lose, the victor gets one random item out of your inventory. boom, random fights disappear over night.

Dipstik
06-27-2013, 09:01 AM
what about this: if you initiate a battle or robbery and lose, the victor gets one random item out of your inventory. boom, random fights disappear over night.

Good idea! I'm interested in hearing what other ideas you have to improve the game. Please tell me more!

Bartolo
06-27-2013, 09:59 AM
Good idea! I'm interested in hearing what other ideas you have to improve the game. Please tell me more!

well since you asked:

alchemy to turn bricks into gold
the removal of the random element in pvp
an official explanation of what att and def skill points actually do
some sort of skill element added in to the game
death to all ponies

Dipstik
06-27-2013, 10:04 AM
well since you asked:

alchemy to turn bricks into gold
the removal of the random element in pvp
an official explanation of what att and def skill points actually do
some sort of skill element added in to the game
death to all ponies

You don't disappoint! Realize, of course, that I already understand why all of these are fantastic ideas, but I think you should probably flesh them out a bit for the haters in the forum and the developers who read here every day looking for good ideas. Can you please explain you reasoning in a bit more detail so everyone can appreciate them?

dr007
06-27-2013, 03:12 PM
My idea has always been to have players sit out (unable to fight or rob for 30 minutes) every time I beat them 20-0. If you fail at robbing, perhaps you can't rob for 5 minutes. A time out system would be great. The other side is it will force the losers to avoid leaving links. Not that they don't already do that. Just saying...

Rodimus
06-27-2013, 10:26 PM
Since we're dropping suggestions, how about...get this (moves closer)

A bank building given as a prize that automatically collects your money and deposit it for you.

Max Power
06-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Just as an update to this, someone with a significantly weaker attack than my defense (but within the ~25k striking range) just spent their entire stamina taking $180k cash off me from my no-banking. It takes up 6 items on my newsfeed-- green/red ($120k)/green/red ($30k)/green/red ($30k). It is highly unlikely that this person successfully landed 4 attacks in a row for $120k based on the difference between their attack and my defense, so I'm fairly convinced that there is some condensing going on (especially considering the more recent items are only for $30k).

This was followed by a post on my wall, to take up a grand total of 7 spots on my newsfeed (which could thus go up to 9). I find this takeover of my newsfeed infinitely more irritating than the fact that some idiot spent their entire stamina trying to take a piddling amount from me. I wish red/greens from the same person took up no more than 2 spots on the newsfeed total. Same thing with multiple posts on a wall.

Yes there is condensing going on, always has been. If a person robs you three times successfully, loses one, then has 7 more successful robs, you will see three lines on your newsfeed. It only posts when it nets a different result. That's why people can go 10-0 in an attack and it is one line instead of ten.

It also posts a new line every time you go back and forth between attacking and robbing, since they are different actions.

As to the OP, eventually you will learn. Gree will not spend a nickel on programming unless there is a way to monetize it. No way, no how. Suggesting game play changes to suit your style is the equivalent of talking about what you will do with the money when you win the lottery. It's a complete waste of time. Don''t get huffy when people tell you that you are wasting your time, because they are right.