PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Donation Tracker

E-Train
06-05-2013, 06:16 AM
Modern War has come out with a donation log for factions, which shows the amount donated by each member of the faction. When will Crime City come out with this? As a syndicate leader, it would make life sooo much easier if we had the donation log.

alanlod
06-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Its only for android though bro iOS not got it yet as far as I am aware, considering factions came to mW first and now donations gree will follow suit and bring it to crime city fairly soon they will sticky it as and when I suppose but it would def help

wa7sh
06-05-2013, 09:04 AM
its never going to happen

(CCK) Cam
06-05-2013, 03:54 PM
So annoying you don't know who's donating.

Max Power
06-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Kingdon Age has had this for a while. They also have a box where you are doing events and it shows you the value of the prize instead of just the name. You can also toggle off those annoying syndicate alerts, so you see only commentary. All these games should use the tech that KA has right now.

jmeijer
06-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Just make your own site where you keep track.

E-Train
06-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks Alan. Jmeijer, I keep a running spreadsheet but it is very time consuming. That would be the point of the donation log.

tacky
06-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Why need an donation logger? Haven tyou got all bonuses? You should have them all by now....

E-Train
06-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Tacky, if we had all of the bonuses, why would I need a donation logger. Your passive aggressive method of bragging quite supports your name.. Tacky.

Butt Futter
06-06-2013, 03:52 AM
People still have bonuses not bought yet?

Rastas
06-06-2013, 04:14 AM
Yeah mate I've got to agree with the comments above, you really should have all bonuses by now.

E-Train
06-06-2013, 04:43 AM
We have a long way to go. All bonuses combined are over $160B. We only have 2 or 3 players who have IPH over $1M. We typically average $100M per day in donations so it will be a long time until we are finished. The Donation Log would be great.

(CCK) Cam
06-06-2013, 04:54 AM
People still have bonuses not bought yet?of course....

(CCK) Cam
06-06-2013, 04:54 AM
We have a long way to go. All bonuses combined are over $160B. We only have 2 or 3 players who have IPH over $1M. We typically average $100M per day in donations so it will be a long time until we are finished. The Donation Log would be great.same here...

(CCK) Cam
06-06-2013, 04:57 AM
People still have bonuses not bought yet?U are Indian nation and have an income of 2.7 million. None of my syndicate has close to that.

Butt Futter
06-06-2013, 05:02 AM
U are Indian nation and have an income of 2.7 million. None of my syndicate has close to that.

Maybe you should recruit guys who have any type of income even if there attack is low. Your guys need to be donating all their income to the syndicate to unlock all bonuses. Skip the LTB events if need be.

MattThomas08
06-06-2013, 05:07 AM
Yeah mate I've got to agree with the comments above, you really should have all bonuses by now.

You guys are being asinine. Of course they shouldn't have all of the bonuses. The rest of you really are tacky for acting like they should or that it's a simple thing. There aren't massive amounts of people out there with huge incomes and there are thousands of syndicates. Plus, people have been dumping money into LT Buildings presumably.

mxz
06-06-2013, 05:14 AM
Not everyone cash glitched their way to full bonuses, Grimmy (and BF).

Butt Futter
06-06-2013, 05:56 AM
Not everyone cash glitched their way to full bonuses, Grimmy (and BF).

If you're implying TBC or Indian Nation cash glitched you're barking up the wrong tree. We all know Grimmy cheated. But syndicates have been around since Feruary and all top 250 syndicates should have all the bonuses unlocked by now.

Rastas
06-06-2013, 06:00 AM
If you're implying TBC or Indian Nation cash glitched you're barking up the wrong tree.

woof woof.....................

MattThomas08
06-06-2013, 06:18 AM
If you're implying TBC or Indian Nation cash glitched you're barking up the wrong tree. We all know Grimmy cheated. But syndicates have been around since Feruary and all top 250 syndicates should have all the bonuses unlocked by now.

Lets do some quick math. Lets say all bonuses cost $160Billion and syndicates have been around approx. 4 months. That means you need $40billion a month, $1.3Billion per day, or $22 million from each player per day to be done. You think it's realistic that all top 250 groups have had that? These are rough numbers, but c'mon. I wouldn't even say all Top 25 groups should have them done by now.

Edit: It seems to me like syndicates have been around for about 20 weeks. At that rate, each player would need to be donating $19m per day with a full crew of 60 if the total bonus amount is correct. C'mon man!

mxz
06-06-2013, 06:20 AM
If you're implying TBC or Indian Nation cash glitched you're barking up the wrong tree. We all know Grimmy cheated. But syndicates have been around since Feruary and all top 250 syndicates should have all the bonuses unlocked by now.I wasn't, because I know IN probably would have had it legit by now.

Look, we know someone in IN spread the cash glitch to other members. Not saying anyone used it, but I'm guessing there was temptation.

Butt Futter
06-06-2013, 06:52 AM
Sorry HTC can't afford it's upgrades mxz. Mabye you should look to upgrade out of that garbage pile.

Lonestoner
06-06-2013, 09:26 AM
Sorry HTC can't afford it's upgrades mxz. Mabye you should look to upgrade out of that garbage pile.

Funny how you call HTC a garbage pile when you were syn-mates with the trashiest person on CC.

Oh the irony.

Tommy Two Toes
06-06-2013, 09:31 AM

I think you have the wrong idea about how difficult it is to get to top 250. There are plenty of syns at this level, with nowhere near the income to get all bonuses anytime soon.

Butt Futter
06-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Funny how you call HTC a garbage pile when you were syn-mates with the trashiest person on CC.

Oh the irony.

h wasn't in Indian Nation when I got there.

Steve0
06-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Not everyone cash glitched their way to full bonuses, Grimmy (and BF). Yeah top 10 5 times not even close to having all bonuses maxed. Could only imagine what that would be like.

mxz
06-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Sorry HTC can't afford it's upgrades mxz. Mabye you should look to upgrade out of that garbage pile.I like it here. We're smug, we know it, and ain't afraid to show it.

Outside FC and IN, HTC probably has some of the highest IPH's in the game. We even wrote some of the books on it :)

Butt Futter
06-06-2013, 10:22 AM
I like it here. We're smug, we know it, and ain't afraid to show it.

Outside FC and IN, HTC probably has some of the highest IPH's in the game. We even wrote some of the books on it :)

I don't know about that. Grimmy has some seriously high IPH guys to complete all those bonuses quickly. I'm sure he will be here in a few minutes to shed light on how to acquire those bonuses for all the other syndicates.

MattThomas08
06-06-2013, 10:26 AM
I think you have the wrong idea about how difficult it is to get to top 250. There are plenty of syns at this level

How many groups are in the top 250?

E-Train
06-06-2013, 05:57 PM

Well we still have a lot to go and ranked 237 in Chinatown (took a break on Docks.) So all Top 250 teams do NOT have all bonuses unlocked yet. I bet less do than you think... And the ones who do have them all really should be ranking top 100 or they are just brutally unorganized.

(CCK) Cam
06-06-2013, 05:58 PM
People still have bonuses not bought yet?My syndicate is top 100 and we still don't have all bonuses!!

DeepCool
06-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Donations are key to proving your validity to a syn, especcially if your not with us in the top4

Tommy Two Toes
06-06-2013, 06:58 PM
How many groups are in the top 250?

I LOL'd.

extra characters

Rastas
06-06-2013, 08:28 PM
I don't know about that. Grimmy has some seriously high IPH guys to complete all those bonuses quickly. I'm sure he will be here in a few minutes to shed light on how to acquire those bonuses for all the other syndicates.

Sounds like Indian propaganda to me. I'd be more than welcome to provide my ID to anyone who asks. You can take a look at my hood and inventory yourself and see that everything is legit.

Butt Futter
06-07-2013, 04:01 AM
Sounds like Indian propaganda to me. I'd be more than welcome to provide my ID to anyone who asks. You can take a look at my hood and inventory yourself and see that everything is legit.

Like it matters. You could hack and cheat blantantly and Gree doesn't give a crap.

Butt Futter
06-07-2013, 04:02 AM
It's a beautiful day in my neigherborhood. Won't you be mine?

Rastas
06-07-2013, 04:03 AM
It's cute that you edited this to take out Teach's name because you lied.

thumbs up!

Stay classy and enjoy being smug

Like it matters. You could hack and cheat blantantly and Gree doesn't give a crap.

Butt Futter
06-07-2013, 04:20 AM
hhhmmmm......I've read that somewhere because I'm getting a case of deja vu.....

tacky
06-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Grimmy come on... I've been in your syndicate before, and your syn may be legit now, but it sure wasn't before. You had 1 guy who was a cash hacker or time traveler who donated billions and billions to you guys... But that's old news. Wonder where you would have been today without his billions....

Legen...dary
06-07-2013, 03:33 PM
I have a spreadsheet. Soon I will have to demand that members donate only 2x per day, max, so that I can keep up with tracking. I'm OK with that. I make only 1 donation every couple days... Yes I know, 10% more if I didn't bank it. I don't care.

Boyz in the hood
06-07-2013, 07:35 PM

I don't agree! We've ranked in the top 150 in each battle, as high as 49th and 55th, and we are way off from getting all the bonuses! We have some dedicated players but a lot with low iph! Even if we did have a lot of high earners it would be a huge ask to have all bonuses already!! We've done well with the bonuses we do have, but I would imagine that a lot of "genuine" syndicates are not maxed out!

Michel01
06-08-2013, 08:06 AM
I want that donation tracker so badly!

Fearless
06-08-2013, 01:00 PM
All bonuses sure is great, hope everyone will get there soon

Legen...dary
08-22-2013, 11:11 PM
All this talk of a donation tracker makes me love this thread SOOOOO much. I'd really love to see a donation log that listed where every dollar that the syndicate has ever gotten came from. We could all have so much fun having a solid answer for all the accusations and claims.

Chica
08-22-2013, 11:34 PM
A not so Legen...dary necro.