PDA

View Full Version : Donation log for our factions?

Sexy Calindra
06-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Hello,

I have a player that can see the donation log in my faction but i am an officer and do not see anything. Could you please help me? Thanks. We have this log as well in kingdom age.

CJ D
06-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Yeah. He has android. You don't.

Paul Wall
06-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Exactly 123

Yeah. He has android. You don't.

Sexy Calindra
06-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Hein! To all playing with an ipad like me, we do not have access to that!? It is a joke or what? Will it be fixed soon?

ffp
06-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Us Android users ARE the BETA testers. Sure we have the log but it is unusable in the current state. You Crapple users should just stop whining and be thankful your game actually WORKS.

Hein! To all playing with an ipad like me, we do not have access to that!? It is a joke or what? Will it be fixed soon?

He could be a Beta tester, Greed has been testing new stuff in Beta and one of them is a donation log just like the one in KA, which should come live in next update

Cheers

ProCision
06-04-2013, 05:10 PM

How can they fix something that you never had?

v8mustang
06-04-2013, 05:29 PM
CJ already made a sticky announcement earlier, the donation log was released for Android users. He also said the iOS update will follow...eventually.

atretes1
06-04-2013, 05:46 PM
CJ already made a sticky announcement earlier, the donation log was released for Android users. He also said the iOS update will follow...eventually.

This is correct. The log really is useless all it does is add up all your donations since you have been in the faction larger numbers cant even be seen as it is to big and cuts it off.

HunterKiller
06-04-2013, 06:26 PM
My android user friends are finding it pretty good, seems stable on their phones, only problem is that for big donators their cash amount gets cut off so you sort of have to guess how many zeros there might be.
I am currently up to 320 million cash donated though, and it is interesting to note some players in my faction have never donated a thing, I will remember that when I want their spot for someone better.

CJ D
06-04-2013, 07:11 PM
What's crazy is we have several guys well over 300 million, and are nowhere close to huge bonuses. And we have no one with zero donations. Not to say anything at all about you guys. Just that it doesn't make sense to me where we are.

whiskeybravo
06-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Sounds likE a useless feature to me. Everyone other than our newest members are over 100 mill, and several over us re in to the 1+ billion range.

Sexy Calindra
06-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Thanks to all who wete decent enough to reply to me nicely! I am an officer in both MW and KA. In KA, it is working well. Easy to track the dead wood. Hopefully, they will implement the same useful toll in MW.

PCsmooth
06-04-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm on android, I got info from a good member that I could change the font size in the settings on my phone to see all the donations. I changed it to "tiny" and it worked. I can see all the numbers now. But this does change the font size for alkyl the other stuff on your phone. The log has been useful because we have had a problem with faction alerts being deleted or just gone missing. Taking screne shots of the donation log two times a week helps keep track if you somehow lose the data on your forum. You can compare the screen shots of the donations and just do the math to figure out the change. This is suggested as a backup method to your usual tracking and serves as a fail safe if there are any glitches with the forums. Good luck.

Samsung Galaxy S III

The new guy
06-04-2013, 08:25 PM
What's crazy is we have several guys well over 300 million, and are nowhere close to huge bonuses. And we have no one with zero donations. Not to say anything at all about you guys. Just that it doesn't make sense to me where we are.

That is not a lot all up I have donated over 3B and was around the halfway mark in my faction and we didn;t have anywhere near as many bonuses unlocked as many other factions

Jammed Up
06-04-2013, 08:52 PM
This is correct. The log really is useless all it does is add up all your donations since you have been in the faction larger numbers cant even be seen as it is to big and cuts it off.

Craptacular! Another example of the amazingly poor programming practices of this 'team'. Maybe they could add a feature so it makes random purchases from the App Store.

CJ D
06-04-2013, 11:06 PM
That is not a lot all up I have donated over 3B and was around the halfway mark in my faction and we didn;t have anywhere near as many bonuses unlocked as many other factions I think you're seeing my point. Lol.

Riptide
06-05-2013, 03:36 AM
duh it should be there our factions got it